Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10654

    Vivian at Queen

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinL  [View Original Post]
    Sexy Chinese girl. Young maybe less than 25. Nice body, decent message little to no tease but will do the HJ. I'm guessing more available with repeat visits.
    I'm always willing to travel for a young and sexy masseuse 👍.

    You said she has a nice body. Did she removed any clothing / get naked or was it something she was wearing to reveal her nice body?

    You're guessing more might be available with repeat visits. Was it something she said or did to suggest that? I know sometimes girls will say come back and they will offer more 😁.

  2. #10653
    Quote Originally Posted by ShyGuyTwoPly  [View Original Post]
    Does Chloe do HE? Or just straight massage? Will she do topless?
    Chloe has always been legit with me. She'll move junior to side using the sheets if she has to so she can work on the inner thighs.

  3. #10652
    Quote Originally Posted by ShyGuyTwoPly  [View Original Post]
    Does Chloe do HE? Or just straight massage? Will she do topless?
    In my experience she's legit only.

  4. #10651

    Vivian at Queen on University

    Sexy Chinese girl. Young maybe less than 25. Nice body, decent message little to no tease but will do the HJ. I'm guessing more available with repeat visits.

  5. #10650
    Quote Originally Posted by Dream619  [View Original Post]
    Looking for recommendations on places to go in San Diego, looking for topless massages.
    Looking for AMP topless. Something worth my time.

  6. #10649
    Quote Originally Posted by RolfTorren  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this hot MILF: https://sandiego.rubratings.com/121617.

    Victoria looks amazing and the pics suggest she gets naked from the get go. I'm hoping to verify this week. Anyone else know her?
    Long time lurker here, but I had to chime in for one of my ATFs. I haven't had a chance to see her in at least a year due to distance, but I'm pretty sure she's still a top notch experience.

    You're correct, she will be nude for the entirety of the massage. She has an amazing body in person. She's very erotic and really gets into it. Even though it's not FS, I always came out of it feeling like I got laid. It was never a bad time with her and I highly recommend.

  7. #10648

    Olive Leaf Spa

    Hello,

    Does anybody have any intel on the Olive Leaf Spa in Carlsbad?

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/new-fac...-3595-26249511

    Thanks in advance.

  8. #10647
    Quote Originally Posted by Waylay  [View Original Post]
    Chloe at Sakura is VERY thin and does probably the best back walk of your life. I don't believe she currently or has ever offered extras. Great massage though.
    Does Chloe do HE? Or just straight massage? Will she do topless?

  9. #10646

    Didn't get her name

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezlyfer  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any intel on the current roster for either? If not I hope to go soon and get a review on at least 1.
    Sorry forgot to mention A-spa.

    Also saw another girl on the way out, early 20's very very cute face, on the thinner side with prolly A's if you're ok with that. Would definitely see her.

  10. #10645
    Quote Originally Posted by Dream619  [View Original Post]
    Looking for recommendations on places to go in San Diego, looking for topless massages.
    If you are just visiting w / kinda large budget - http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Heavenly-Hands is a safe bet. You'll have a good time there.

  11. #10644
    Quote Originally Posted by Dream619  [View Original Post]
    Looking for recommendations on places to go in San Diego, looking for topless massages.
    I advise going back at least 5 pages and read up. Plenty of info there. If it were my first time here I know I could find at least 4 places to go based on info already posted.

  12. #10643
    Senior Member


    Posts: 530

    Give us a hint what you might like.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream619  [View Original Post]
    Looking for recommendations on places to go in San Diego, looking for topless massages.
    There are literally hunderds of options.

    Independent or MP?

    Asian, Latina, white, black?

    20's, 30's, 40's, older?

    Thick or thin?

    South bay, Mission valley, East County, North County?

    Do you have a budget?

  13. #10642

    General

    Looking for recommendations on places to go in San Diego, looking for topless massages.

  14. #10641

    New V or A spa

    Anyone got any intel on the current roster for either? If not I hope to go soon and get a review on at least 1.

  15. #10640

    YamYam

    Quote Originally Posted by PColaFun1  [View Original Post]
    Hey folks,

    So I recently encountered yamyam. She was fun and fair price. $ for 30.

    She lives in a nice apartment, clean and tidy. I get there knock on the door and she opens wearing a nice little dress. She offers a shower, me knowing that service is likely to be better when a lady knows you are clean, I accept. She comes in with me and washes (nice) I guess that's when I figured where this massage was going. She washed me front and back, then asks to suck my penis (her words). I'm a gentleman so I allow it. She dries me off and to the massage table. She gives a pretty good massage and stretch. Then a little BBBJ, on goes the rubber and she is riding. She finished and asks if I want to get on top, did that for a minute and it was time for a shower. Again, she washes and dries me, then I leave. She's not a young sexy piece, more of an older beautiful lady that likes to drink wine and get hers.

    I'm liking shower fun. Any good leads on providers that join the shower?

    I'm seeing some ads for blue sky and a place on university that insinuate that may be available. Blue sky has a bunch of reviews but I won't pay for the site. Haven't seen anything recently for either. Also not sure if the review goes here or some other place.
    It's been at least 6 years since I've seen her. YamYam can be a lot of fun.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape