Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12241

    Kryss

    I spoke to Kryss today about people thinking she off the grid. She told me that the flaking on appt is one or not respecting prices for two but mainly her iMessage is messing up and the phone people can't fix it so if you're texting thru that she not getting it. She gave me another number to reach her on if the 2144 is not responding. She's still around and always willing to see good customers that don't waste her time or try low ball her services.

  2. #12240

    Teanna Trump?

    So did anybody else see the ad on stg? Looks way too good to be true also it's in Glen Allen which freaks me out. Anybody took the risk yet?

  3. #12239

    Victoria. Latina?

    Has anyone tried this beautiful lady? http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...s/925868357049.

    She is so hot and I have been trying to reach her. She never gets back to the text. I don't know why these girls post and never write back.

  4. #12238

    The roomate?

    Quote Originally Posted by TBonz123  [View Original Post]
    She called said they were doing a double qv special for $. I had to try it out. Not bad for both on the mic taking direction and both taking the load. I guess whatever you want except Greek for that donation but I only went with the BJ. 1. 5 and 2 for longer but I was good with a not rushed qv.
    Been wanting to see the roomate as my last experience with Lindsey was much less than expected. Lost her contact info please share if you can. Thanks.

  5. #12237

    Kryss

    Quote Originally Posted by Mj2019  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from Kryss lately? She seems to be off the grid. Any updates?
    I saw her this week. Have seen her many times and once her book is full she doesn't respond anymore. I guess you will have to keep rolling the dice until you get lucky or move on to someone else?

  6. #12236

    Linsey and roommate

    She called said they were doing a double qv special for $. I had to try it out. Not bad for both on the mic taking direction and both taking the load. I guess whatever you want except Greek for that donation but I only went with the BJ. 1. 5 and 2 for longer but I was good with a not rushed qv.

  7. #12235
    Quote Originally Posted by Mj2019  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from Kryss lately? She seems to be off the grid. Any updates?
    I saw her on Tuesday. She is good. I would be patient and check in until she gets back with you.

  8. #12234

    Kryss

    Quote Originally Posted by Mj2019  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from Kryss lately? She seems to be off the grid. Any updates?
    I was wondering the same thing I have sent her texts and no response.

  9. #12233

    Foxy

    Quote Originally Posted by HumDingerMan  [View Original Post]
    Saw this lady a few days back. She was very cute, but totally distant, with a little bit of rushing. Was on the phone the whole time we weren't involved In It. I won't be seeing her again.

    I don't know if this is the same person you guys are calling foxy or not.

    https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/38196918/
    Not the same. Foxy is still on vacation.

  10. #12232

    Utr girls

    They are low volume and only see sm. There have been rm that have been disrespectful and sketchy. And generally wasted these girls time. If you have an appointment keep it or let them know in advance that you can't make it. They have a regular life as well. They take time to meet you guys.

  11. #12231

    Please add me to the list

    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    If anyone would share sweetie's number with me via pm, I'd appreciate it and will share what I have in return.

    Thanks.
    Of guys who would like Sweetie's contact info. Thanks in advance!

    EBob.

  12. #12230
    Quote Originally Posted by Mj2019  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from Kryss lately? She seems to be off the grid. Any updates?
    She is around, I saw her yesterday. She said alot of people have been making appt and flaking on her but her services are exceptional as always!!

  13. #12229

    Kryss

    Has anyone heard from Kryss lately? She seems to be off the grid. Any updates?

  14. #12228
    Quote Originally Posted by QuickReliever5  [View Original Post]
    Saw her this afternoon. Spot on review. Totally hot session. Will definitely repeat.
    She always been good for me. The box is always wet. Nice tight body.

  15. #12227

    Sabrina

    Quote Originally Posted by Tick6868  [View Original Post]
    Saw Sabrina yesterday. 30 something with a nice body and great attitude. Really good MIC skills and seemed to enjoy the play. She is new to business. She looks good in person. STG post.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...m/655609703472
    Saw her this afternoon. Spot on review. Totally hot session. Will definitely repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape