Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,126 to 25,140 of 37351
-
10-25-19 09:11 #12226Senior Member

Posts: 579She is around, I saw her yesterday. She said alot of people have been making appt and flaking on her but her services are exceptional as always!!
Originally Posted by Mj2019
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-19 23:04 #12225Regular Member

Posts: 8Kryss
Has anyone heard from Kryss lately? She seems to be off the grid. Any updates?
-
10-24-19 19:40 #12224Senior Member

Posts: 153She always been good for me. The box is always wet. Nice tight body.
Originally Posted by QuickReliever5
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-19 18:07 #12223Senior Member

Posts: 189Sabrina
Saw her this afternoon. Spot on review. Totally hot session. Will definitely repeat.
Originally Posted by Tick6868
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-19 17:54 #12222Senior Member

Posts: 389Sweetie
If anyone would share sweetie's number with me via pm, I'd appreciate it and will share what I have in return.
Thanks.
-
10-24-19 16:54 #12221Senior Member

Posts: 47Foxykay
Saw this lady a few days back. She was very cute, but totally distant, with a little bit of rushing. Was on the phone the whole time we weren't involved In It. I won't be seeing her again.
I don't know if this is the same person you guys are calling foxy or not.
https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/38196918/
-
10-24-19 15:28 #12220Senior Member

Posts: 131Sweetie
Spot on.
Originally Posted by DocDanner
[View Original Post]
Spot on. A true pleaser.
-
10-24-19 11:18 #12219Senior Member

Posts: 149Sweetie
Recently saw sweetie and she is definitely that nonetheless. Great communication and working with my crazy schedule. Very clean well mannered girl compared to a majority of what's in the 804 now. Really cute, especially if you're one for a few tattoos. I only opted for a head doctor appointment since I was short on time but holy hell, she might as well have a PHD in that LOL. Nice ass and rack to match as well.
Easily a 10/10. Will certainly repeat.
-
10-24-19 09:14 #12218Senior Member

Posts: 76Sabrina
Saw Sabrina yesterday. 30 something with a nice body and great attitude. Really good MIC skills and seemed to enjoy the play. She is new to business. She looks good in person. STG post.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...m/655609703472
-
10-24-19 08:59 #12217Senior Member

Posts: 167Google search the picture it has a post in Texas on listcrawler.
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-19 08:27 #12216Regular Member

Posts: 18UTR east end
Thanks to Hope1945, met this nice lady more than once.
Only sampled BBBJCIM, great personality and decent performance.
Be patient to hear back from her and her availability is somewhat limited to daytime.
Originally Posted by Hope1945
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-19 08:02 #12215Senior Member

Posts: 167Check post #10362.
Originally Posted by VanillaStick
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-19 08:00 #12214Senior Member

Posts: 192Sweetie
I finally had the opportunity to partake and this chick is amazing. She was very relaxed and seemed willing to do anything. I am certain her menu is something I will explore more in the future. Dfk mish cowgirl etc. Fun time. I'll be back.
-
10-24-19 07:55 #12213Senior Member

Posts: 192Linda hopewell
I saw Linda for a great BBBJ but can't find her add on stg anymore. The house was a shithole and she was rediculously skinny. Anything was on the menu but I just got bbbjcimws and left.
-
10-23-19 20:35 #12212Senior Member

Posts: 166Why? How is she psycho?
Originally Posted by Maddash
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





