Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,111 to 25,125 of 37352
-
10-26-19 12:16 #12242Banned Member

Posts: 262Sweetie
Would like to get on the sweetie dream. Would some inbox me current digits and expectation of damage? Thanks and be safe! BH44.
-
10-26-19 11:47 #12241Regular Member

Posts: 14Sweetie
Can some one share sweetie number or kryss.
-
10-26-19 11:29 #12240Senior Member

Posts: 452Sweetie is a keeper!
I had the pleasure of seeing Sweetie at her place on SS the other day and it was as everyone has posted a great time!
She is a very sexy young lady, very cool to hang out with and very good at what she does. She met me at the door in a sexy little black nothing of a dress and led me to her room. We chatted for a few minutes and then got comfortable. I laid back on the bed as she started to work me up with her hands and then a skillful BBBJ. A few minutes in she took the dress off and revealed some incredible tats on a very shapely and firm young body. She continued the BBBJ for a good while and finally I had to go in. Started in Mish. She is tight and very very wet. Love that! She definitely gets in to it and lets you know when your doing it right! Then we switched to doggy. What a lovely ass that girl has! I went at it as long as I could and finally popped and she pushed back against me hard as I got that relief.
She is one of the best all around and her rates are very reasonable especially for such a lovely young lady. Go see this girl. You will not regret it! But as has been said before, treat her right! I think we all want her around for a long time.
Be safe!
-
10-26-19 09:58 #12239Senior Member

Posts: 325The number points to a few Pornstars but Teanna's IG shows her at Exxxotica currently so odds are it is fake.
Originally Posted by RvaatNight
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-19 04:55 #12238Regular Member

Posts: 12Anyone seen this lady?
Has anyone met with this person?
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...k/399226937353
I keep wondering if she is actually real.
-
10-25-19 21:22 #12237Senior Member

Posts: 580Kryss
I spoke to Kryss today about people thinking she off the grid. She told me that the flaking on appt is one or not respecting prices for two but mainly her iMessage is messing up and the phone people can't fix it so if you're texting thru that she not getting it. She gave me another number to reach her on if the 2144 is not responding. She's still around and always willing to see good customers that don't waste her time or try low ball her services.
-
10-25-19 21:15 #12236Senior Member

Posts: 66Teanna Trump?
So did anybody else see the ad on stg? Looks way too good to be true also it's in Glen Allen which freaks me out. Anybody took the risk yet?
-
10-25-19 17:48 #12235Senior Member

Posts: 49Victoria. Latina?
Has anyone tried this beautiful lady? http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...s/925868357049.
She is so hot and I have been trying to reach her. She never gets back to the text. I don't know why these girls post and never write back.
-
10-25-19 17:40 #12234Senior Member

Posts: 581The roomate?
Been wanting to see the roomate as my last experience with Lindsey was much less than expected. Lost her contact info please share if you can. Thanks.
Originally Posted by TBonz123
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-19 16:40 #12233Senior Member

Posts: 581Kryss
I saw her this week. Have seen her many times and once her book is full she doesn't respond anymore. I guess you will have to keep rolling the dice until you get lucky or move on to someone else?
Originally Posted by Mj2019
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-19 15:47 #12232Senior Member

Posts: 116Linsey and roommate
She called said they were doing a double qv special for $. I had to try it out. Not bad for both on the mic taking direction and both taking the load. I guess whatever you want except Greek for that donation but I only went with the BJ. 1. 5 and 2 for longer but I was good with a not rushed qv.
-
10-25-19 15:00 #12231Senior Member

Posts: 63I saw her on Tuesday. She is good. I would be patient and check in until she gets back with you.
Originally Posted by Mj2019
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-19 14:36 #12230Senior Member

Posts: 52Kryss
I was wondering the same thing I have sent her texts and no response.
Originally Posted by Mj2019
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-19 14:02 #12229Senior Member

Posts: 373Foxy
Not the same. Foxy is still on vacation.
Originally Posted by HumDingerMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-19 14:00 #12228Senior Member

Posts: 373Utr girls
They are low volume and only see sm. There have been rm that have been disrespectful and sketchy. And generally wasted these girls time. If you have an appointment keep it or let them know in advance that you can't make it. They have a regular life as well. They take time to meet you guys.










Reply With Quote





