Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #3292

    Possible LEO report

    So I saw this profile.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bc502...c-ea3a65d0a69b

    Her name is Ellie.

    Once I got her to text she wanted to be very specific about intimacy for how much??

    That made me think it could be a LEO set up.

    Just reporting.

  2. #3291

    Seems legit

    Quote Originally Posted by BaltoMan66  [View Original Post]
    Her username is Heyitstay123. This is her link:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a9497...c-c34db5d90d2a

    I think I've seen her on SA before.

    Any info is helpful.
    I'm messaging her right now and she's asking for 250-300. Would like to give her a try today but my schedule is booked today. Will report back if I see her soon.

  3. #3290

    Money up front

    https://www.seeking.com/member/54576...6-dfb5789eaa01

    Don't waste your time with this one. She wants 250 up front through cashapp before meeting.

  4. #3289
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick07  [View Original Post]
    She want to meet tonight asked me what time wants $1500 monthly $300-$375 a meet. I give her my Bill of Rights:

    "I'm not looking for a connect, be your boyfriend, or match make not even want to know more than 3% about you. This is an arrangement site not a dating site no interviewing LOL. Now, how much money do you need a month?" she is down no more questions.

    This last part breaks SA rules but fuck it.

    I have one that goes to school close by the bay bridge hot spinner give her my bills of rights she was down then she all scary sent me HOT pics told me SA was " lowkey scarey" now we are fucking texting back and front she is sending me are exams, report cards man these girls are lonely how much longer for the meet up shez.
    $300 for her is worth it, nice tight teen body. Let us know how it goes.

  5. #3288

    Sweetfun92

    https://www.seeking.com/member/44cea...4-d6c4a931a2c3

    Wants allowance before meeting.

    No thanks!

  6. #3287

    Any information on Taylor

    Her username is Heyitstay123. This is her link:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a9497...c-c34db5d90d2a

    I think I've seen her on SA before.

    Any info is helpful.

  7. #3286

    I'm surprised I did not block this girl or she block me

    Talking forever give me her facebook, IG wanted me to send lots of pictures which I do not do. I do not want my data flowing around. I fucked like 8-13 girl off the site what are these guys doing to these girls. I told her it would be easy fucking still on some bull shit. I told her after fucking I would give her $150-$250 plus a flat screen TV like who in the fuck still has those TVs LOL Custom ass pic LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2c70f...0-e40d276b7c9f
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1708.jpeg‎  

  8. #3285

    Another Intel. GypsySmile's

    Another one with the same expectation of getting an allowance just for meeting so she knows I am serious.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/72033...2-cc40aacffa49

  9. #3284

    Intel on krnmama77's

    This one wants an allowance for first M&G and claims her previous SD's gave her an allowance and paid for the drinks and a meal as well.What's wrong with these girls? Are some SD's really falling for their games??

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9d5d3...c-68cc852fc1ef

  10. #3283

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinCalormis  [View Original Post]
    New profile: https://www.seeking.com/member/cb059...4-1b32d188b251.

    Hasn't responded to my text about meeting again. Good luck if anyone wants to try to cut through the GPS. She's a super fit, clean, amateur Asian teen. She hosted me in her dorm at UMD LOL!
    I messaged her as well and it seems like she's really firm on the price of 750.

  11. #3282

    They want

    They want Brad Pitt to give them money and fuck them too. They are not in reality Brad Pitt is fucking for free. I stay in the range of 18-26. The 27+ year olds just want money you all look the same that's how they think LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by LostSoul  [View Original Post]
    She also got more criteria! Good luck bit**. LOL.

    "I am not into white men and men over 40 years old".

  12. #3281

    She wants to meet tonight

    She want to meet tonight asked me what time wants $1500 monthly $300-$375 a meet. I give her my Bill of Rights:

    "I'm not looking for a connect, be your boyfriend, or match make not even want to know more than 3% about you. This is an arrangement site not a dating site no interviewing LOL. Now, how much money do you need a month?" she is down no more questions.

    This last part breaks SA rules but fuck it.

    I have one that goes to school close by the bay bridge hot spinner give her my bills of rights she was down then she all scary sent me HOT pics told me SA was " lowkey scarey" now we are fucking texting back and front she is sending me are exams, report cards man these girls are lonely how much longer for the meet up shez.

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinCalormis  [View Original Post]
    Well this white man took her anal cherry LOL.

  13. #3280
    Quote Originally Posted by LostSoul  [View Original Post]
    She also got more criteria! Good luck bit**. LOL.

    "I am not into white men and men over 40 years old".
    Well this white man took her anal cherry LOL.

  14. #3279

    No white men

    She also got more criteria! Good luck bit**. LOL.

    "I am not into white men and men over 40 years old".

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinCalormis  [View Original Post]
    New profile: https://www.seeking.com/member/cb059...4-1b32d188b251.

    Hasn't responded to my text about meeting again. Good luck if anyone wants to try to cut through the GPS. She's a super fit, clean, amateur asian teen. She hosted me in her dorm at UMD LOL!

  15. #3278

    This One

    This one is DTF in her dorm wants $1500 a month $300-$375 a meet. We see what's up and report back.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/87a9f...9-85d31b2fb2a5

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape