Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #3277

    She's back under a different profile, jcjc19

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinCalormis  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/68e1e...c-82699128ec42

    This is her profile. I actually met with her off tinder, let it develop naturally before I dropped the SeekingArrangement link. Before we met up we discussed spoiling but no exact $$$ figure. She's got a nice body, although if you're a boob man hers are small A's. Tight p*ssy, and really enthusiastic about trying out what she called "wild sex. " She's clean, soft skin, well groomed and smalled fresh enough that I enjoyed giving her head. She even let me take her an*l cherry although that didn't last long due to the pain. After our date I gave her $100, which judging by her face was clearly a disappointment LOL. I texted her a few days ago about meeting up and she said she's unable to meet again for under $750. I told her she's crazy.

    By the way, another one who isn't on birth control but has no problem going bare. CRAZY.
    New profile: https://www.seeking.com/member/cb059...4-1b32d188b251.

    Hasn't responded to my text about meeting again. Good luck if anyone wants to try to cut through the GPS. She's a super fit, clean, amateur asian teen. She hosted me in her dorm at UMD LOL!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 92ffbfcb-c74f-4dcc-9f7e-0b606114f04f.jpg‎   1c977062-cbf7-486a-9995-15b2efd55260.jpg‎   d7cd7e1e-9f43-4f78-b7b7-e93649ff8d59.jpg‎  

  2. #3276
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyzpdqa  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/5a71e...0-351c76b39cda

    Has been on SA since 2017. Wanted 400 upfront through paypal. I was patient and supportive and understanding trying to bypass prepay. She would not budge. Her pics. Attached.
    Wise choice. In 20 years of mongering, I've only been burned once and it was the same scam. Pay upfront through Paypal. I did and she turned into a ghost so I reported her to PayPal and got my money back.

  3. #3275

    If they ask you

    If they ask you "where did you see the ad" that is how they charge you the price. Girl use to do that on Backpage and Eros. $100 on backpage and $300 on Eros LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrknStrmy  [View Original Post]
    LOL, this one is interesting. She comes off about how she's looking for just one guy, wants a monthly allowance, and is super discrete, etc etc. We start messaging and then flip to texting after a while. Then I google her number of course. She has "body rub" ads up. And her rates are a lot less than what she wanted in an allowance.

    Just a backpage girl trying to find the easy money. She looks good, so I think I'll hit her up through her ad instead.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bec17...0-0dad0f5b208d

    https://adultsearch.com/maryland/bal...y-rubs/1648477

  4. #3274
    Quote Originally Posted by DrknStrmy  [View Original Post]
    LOL, this one is interesting. She comes off about how she's looking for just one guy, wants a monthly allowance, and is super discrete, etc etc. We start messaging and then flip to texting after a while. Then I google her number of course. She has "body rub" ads up. And her rates are a lot less than what she wanted in an allowance.

    Just a backpage girl trying to find the easy money. She looks good, so I think I'll hit her up through her ad instead.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bec17...0-0dad0f5b208d

    https://adultsearch.com/maryland/bal...y-rubs/1648477
    Just a heads up a while ago I saw her seeking profile and after some research found the instagram. I emailed and she said someones using her pictures.If she's hot anyway let me know.

  5. #3273
    Thanks so much. Think she may just string me along indefinitely while dangling sex in the future.

    Quote Originally Posted by Duuuuuuude  [View Original Post]
    Met a few times. Russian, attractive, married. Claims the her hubby doesn't give her money, so she's doing this. Currently a months prego. Asked for gift cards or cash for meeting for coffee. Never got to bumping goodies. Told her that was the deal to continue.

  6. #3272

    Harmonyyxo. Pro

    LOL, this one is interesting. She comes off about how she's looking for just one guy, wants a monthly allowance, and is super discrete, etc etc. We start messaging and then flip to texting after a while. Then I google her number of course. She has "body rub" ads up. And her rates are a lot less than what she wanted in an allowance.

    Just a backpage girl trying to find the easy money. She looks good, so I think I'll hit her up through her ad instead.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bec17...0-0dad0f5b208d

    https://adultsearch.com/maryland/bal...y-rubs/1648477

  7. #3271

    Meeting this ass in Dundalk

    I will send her link after we meet she needs $1200 in a week for this week only. I told her I could send her more guys her way but she was like " its just, I'm a sugar baby not a prostitute" But she give me a deal to fuck her for $150-$200 until she meets her goal of $1200 works at a pizza joint gets off at 2 am will keep you guys posted. I be like send me an ass pic i know you have one like 98% of you girls have them on your phone lol or they take a new one
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ASSSSSS.jpg‎  

  8. #3270
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyzpdqa  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/5a71e...0-351c76b39cda

    Has been on SA since 2017. Wanted 400 upfront through paypal. I was patient and supportive and understanding trying to bypass prepay. She would not budge. Her pics. Attached.
    Her body is banging, especially that flat sexy stomach she's showing off. But first of all, fuck $400, she's not that fine. And second, the hell with prepay. I don't think it's ever not been a scam. My dumbass feel for it twice, the second time I thought for sure it was legit. Nope. Stay strong. Don't fall for the okeydoke!

  9. #3269

    Report them

    The downfall to reporting them is the site automatically blocks them but if your ok with that it may help. If you go offsite / text to message them you can delete individual texts that may be questionable before you screenshot the texts of them asking for the prepay, online only (no meeting in person) and any of the other report-able offenses including them being rude / going off on a tangent. Be careful what you text to them because they can do the same thing. If you click on the report button you can see all of the reasons you can report them for. Just hit cancel and it won't go through. If you report an escort and provide a link and screenshot of their ad SA will block them. If you can show that they are using fake pictures, asking for Prepay, Online or pics / texts only, suspected underage, and such will get them suspended until they verify age, agree not to do online only anymore and change their profile.

  10. #3268

    AlyssaFox99

    https://www.seeking.com/member/5a71e...0-351c76b39cda

    Has been on SA since 2017. Wanted 400 upfront through paypal. I was patient and supportive and understanding trying to bypass prepay. She would not budge. Her pics. Attached.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails alyssafox99.jpg‎   alyssafox99 friend.jpg‎   alyssafox999 sd.jpg‎  

  11. #3267

    Chaibunny

    Nice cakes! What was the damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rick07  [View Original Post]
    Back on SA they charged my card again I was like WTF was going to call the credit card company but said fuck it. Something is in the Kid Aid with Maryland girls so I hit up Delaware 1 hour away the same amount of time I spend driving around in circles. Anyway got a meet up with this girl kinda cute. I have other one in DE also she went dark but I know she will hit me back.

    They love sending Ass pics.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ebf27...3-459a636fed6c

  12. #3266

    Back on sa

    Back on SA they charged my card again I was like WTF was going to call the credit card company but said fuck it. Something is in the Kid Aid with Maryland girls so I hit up Delaware 1 hour away the same amount of time I spend driving around in circles. Anyway got a meet up with this girl kinda cute. I have other one in DE also she went dark but I know she will hit me back.

    They love sending Ass pics.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ebf27...3-459a636fed6c
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image_6483441 (1).jpg‎   image_6483441.jpg‎  

  13. #3265
    Quote Originally Posted by Pats4653  [View Original Post]
    Clear your inbox so we can work out the swap.
    Should be clear.

  14. #3264

    Clear your inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinCalormis  [View Original Post]
    Posted in the NOVA forum but she lives in Chevy Chase so figured I would tip you guys off to this gem as well:
    Had an amazing time with Honeybee043 AKA Sarah. She came right to my hotel and understood what she was there for, not a pro but she said she was on the site a couple years ago so knew how it worked. She has a perfect body and is very kinky and willing to try anything. One of my all time faves, I could DATY for hours with her. Clean, fully shaven, fresh teenage body with firm natural D cups. Likes it hard and is willing to take a bareback creampie. Can't recommend enough, nothing better than a gorgeous amateur teen. https://www.seeking.com/member/bdddb...a-6821d53f7c90.
    Clear your inbox so we can work out the swap.

  15. #3263

    Re: SugarStacy25

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolDaddy07  [View Original Post]
    Asked me the same but told me her last arrangement lasted for two years and she ended because SD was forcing her to move in with him.
    Same results with my discussions and m&g.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape