Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 6,226 to 6,240 of 12758
-
11-03-19 06:01 #6533Senior Member

Posts: 660Big Clit
Finally reached her yesterday that clit is big. Cool girl, probably only around for a bit, and on the fence also. Incall was safe.
Originally Posted by LuvInIt007
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-19 12:26 #6532Senior Member

Posts: 37Altamonte Vanessa
I was feeling Really sleepy on this past Thursday and I went to sleep. I had a dream that I texted Vanessa and she responded right away. Within 15 mins I was knocking at her door. I went in and she had a nice clean room. As previously mentioned she starts with the HJ then cowgirl where exploded from her amazing skills. I had set-up for MSOG so she went straight for round 2. Jr was having trouble waking up but she kept at it for a while until she got him fully stood up. She stayed on top for rcg until I exploded again.
Overall great experience she aims to please and knows what she is doing. She is not GFE which I prefer but she has such a great attitude that I didn't care. I deforme recommend and I will repeat.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...093/3212602811
-
11-02-19 03:59 #6531Senior Member

Posts: 127Altamonte Vanessa review.
I was in the mood to dream about a busty, round ass blonde and since Amber (not to be confused with neurotic Vanessa who has more rules and restrictions than a PGA event) was not available I contacted Vanessa and she was available. Communication was easy and prompt. The incall location is not five star but I never felt at risk at all. Her boobs are bi with the amount o sag you would expect but nice. Her ass is round! Like Latina round! She started with a HJ which is odd but as reported before it was the best HJ I have ever experienced. Her menu is open (including Greece). She does not do BBBJ (definite con for me) and she seems to feel that CBJ is a waste of time. Overall my experience was positive. I will be scheduling a follow up dream to get more clarity about the oral restrictions and to add that round ass to my passport (Greece FTW).
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...093/3212602811
-
11-01-19 10:00 #6530Regular Member

Posts: 8Big Clit
Wich Marie are you talking about? Link doesn't work.
Originally Posted by LuvInIt007
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-19 09:06 #6529Senior Member

Posts: 89Crystal
Any info on this one? Contacted her and she gave me the address to quick without me asking.
http://escortalligator.com.orlando.l...536787/Crystal
-
10-29-19 18:24 #6528Senior Member

Posts: 325Big clit marie
Saw her today and all said is true. She has a safe incall in the UCF area. She said she was fresh out of the shower but didn't smell soapy fresh not bad but not fresh fresh. That clit is huge when it gets some attention like 1 1/2 - 2 inches long. Cool girl but was straight to business, on the fence about seeing her again just my opinion. $120 hhr
Originally Posted by Ballsagna
[View Original Post]
Last edited by LuvInIt007; 10-29-19 at 18:28. Reason: Auto correct sux
-
10-29-19 12:30 #6527Regular Member

Posts: 15It's funny how you mention Abigail's got a soft spot in your heart. I can say the same because she was the very first provider I'd seen when I started this hobby. But yeah, she's a very legit provider. Hope she's doing fine since she hasn't advertised in a long while.
Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-19 22:22 #6526Senior Member

Posts: 456Car Dates with Sky
Noticed that Sky is back in town. I saw her over the summer for headache relief. She's bbw but relatively cute. Good experience overall.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...864/3215678407
-
10-27-19 02:54 #6525Senior Member

Posts: 116Here is a screen shot of the ad. Sorry about that.
Originally Posted by ShokDJ
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-19 01:06 #6524Senior Member

Posts: 523Link doesn't work.
Originally Posted by Defalt
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-19 03:20 #6523Senior Member

Posts: 116Leah Marie
Hello, I am from the Richmond board and wanted to know if anyone here has seen this provider before and could give any feedback. In her ad she claims to be from this part of Florida.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/635526652419
-
10-25-19 14:09 #6522Senior Member

Posts: 234Marie
Thanks Ballsagna, for toftt on Marie. Went by this morning and saw her. Wow. That's the biggest clit I have seen in my life. Awesome.
Originally Posted by Ballsagna
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-19 13:11 #6521Senior Member

Posts: 152Definitely the pics are older. She is maybe a seven on the scale. Not really worth the time to review her.
Originally Posted by SMF1234
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-19 12:14 #6520Senior Member

Posts: 523Alyssa rain
Anyone actually paying for Alyssa rain over priced services? She's charging more for car play than some of these girls that actually have an incall.
-
10-24-19 11:23 #6519Senior Member

Posts: 107TOFTT. Marie with large clit
https://independent.com.orlando.list...post/38162449/
I don't have much time to write, but I saw Marie the other day for an outcall. She arrived about 30 minutes late but she was good with communicating. More importantly, she was clean and freshly showered. I didn't do FS, but I opted for a lap dance and oral fun. She offered half hour for $120.
She is young and petite, and laid back with a cool personality. She is prettier than her photos. She is mixed race with cute freckles, light skin, curly hair. I partook in kissing, DATY, and BBJ, although FS is on the menu.
I've honestly never been with a woman with a large clit, so this was a surprise to me how big and engorged it got. I started off with getting a lap dance as I started kissing her body. Then she went down for BBJ, which felt great, but I had to stop her so that I could have a taste of her. She was fresh and tasty and this is when I discovered the large clit. It was a new for me, but it was fun licking and sucking it until she got her satisfaction. We went into 69 where I popped and she took it all in no problem. I recommend her, especially to those who enjoy a woman with a big clit.












Reply With Quote




