Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 6,256 to 6,270 of 12756
-
10-18-19 06:59 #6501Senior Member

Posts: 378Found some chicks without guns!
-
10-18-19 04:17 #6500Senior Member

Posts: 378I'm hoping it's a water gun!
Originally Posted by BeanTownDoyle
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-19 20:50 #6499Senior Member

Posts: 1104You're not alone. Posting a pic that includes a weapon of any sort simply isn't good for business. Of course, a lot of these hoes (or managers) aren't exactly the smartest things on the planet.
Originally Posted by BeanTownDoyle
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-19 19:20 #6498Senior Member

Posts: 245Spinner
Probably I'm just a chicken. When a girl poses with a semi auto pistol, it tells me her handler is armed. No fly for me, but she is hot & my type.
Originally Posted by PaulAtreides
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-19 18:50 #6497Senior Member

Posts: 378Any Intel?
https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/37962863/
Nice spinner body.
-
10-17-19 15:58 #6496Senior Member

Posts: 67Madison Latina
I recently had a dream with Madison the petite Latina. She was located in a safe incall, and I felt very comfortable. Comms were.
Easy, and she is responsive. She is very nice, and if you take the time to engage in conversation she gets comfortable. Booked 1 hour damage $$.
I felt her pictures, which are her look better than her. They were well posed and yes she has big naturals, and a round behind I guess I was expecting something more.
She did not have any makeup on, and wore glasses the entire time. I don't have issue with that, but she doesn't give off the naughty librarian vibe.
Non GFE. No kissing, not very intimate. Her moans and dirty talk sound very scripted. She put the condom on immediately, followed with so so CBJ. The some CG, RCG, and doggy.
Like I said she is nice but not that hot spicy Latina if that is what you are looking for. But I will say she is nice, and very easy to communicate with.
https://escortalligator.com.orlando....615522/Madison
-
10-14-19 09:14 #6495Senior Member

Posts: 280I don't know if she travels a lot or what but contacted her a while now and has not heard back from her yet.
Originally Posted by Chow2000
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-19 18:09 #6494Senior Member

Posts: 113Good Advice
Agreed. Imagine finding that phone (whether stolen or taken in custody) filled with hobbyists' photos and their phone numbers: disastrous. Always refuse.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-19 10:14 #6493Banned Member

Posts: 5352Good move. Never give out any personal info. Picture, Driver license. Yep had a provider ask for a pictures of my license. LOL. Guys it a hobby separate it from your private life. Pictures could always come back an bite you in the ass. Just my 2 cents stay safe. HB.
Originally Posted by MisterFixIt
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-19 00:06 #6492Senior Member

Posts: 327Any follow up info?
I too was curious about her. A little thicker then what I'm use to but if her pics are real representation. Those hips oh wow LOL. Let us know if you checked it out. And donations!
Originally Posted by TrailMaestro
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-19 15:37 #6491Regular Member

Posts: 7Thanks for the intel. That may be a little too much for me as well.
Originally Posted by Ballsagna
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-19 18:40 #6490Senior Member

Posts: 203Pics
She is a little hottie. I'd send a pic of myself, my dog and my ride to hit that.
Originally Posted by MisterFixIt
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-19 16:54 #6489Senior Member

Posts: 155Deal Breaker
I tried to see her last night but she asked for a selfie. No can do. That's a deal breaker for me. I'd "consider" doing that for a well respected, well reviewed provider, and even then I probably won't.
Originally Posted by Asdjkl123
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-19 15:58 #6488Senior Member

Posts: 626What a waste
Smoking hot bod, good looking without a bit of makeup, perfect skin, not the first bug bit or bruise, tits were in full bloom if ya know what I mean, and much bigger than the pics, blood spots on the white comforter she says "I'm leaking because a guy was rough with me, and my man has a BBC" not buying it. I know how the female body works, I believe the BBC part LOL! She's really distant and not into it, if she could learn to act and pick up a few lines from a real performer with any GFE, she could command higher rates but is really a dead fish, I managed to finish and was rushed, typical cash machine, saw management pacing the parking lot and the next monger trying to slip into the back (locked) entrance, prolly not a repeat for me even though the package is prolly the best youthful one I've seen from head to toe, it's a shame.
Originally Posted by Asdjkl123
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-19 13:21 #6487Senior Member

Posts: 198What has worked well for me personally is asking them to.
Originally Posted by Ballsagna
[View Original Post]
Hold a specific finger on a specific hand, or a quantity of them. Tougher to fake, although your google-FU is strong. Not surprised, that one would have been TGTBT for sure.









Reply With Quote






