Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3761

    Sensual Kinzi? Arorababe?

    I had time to play today, looked at the classifieds and Sensual Kenzi's ad caught my eye. She is a hottie. No number so I emailed her for more info. She wants $$hr and requires 1/2 of that upfront if she has never seen you. I sent a reply asking if she accepted any references from this or other sites. She replied to that email with a profanity laced tirade. I replied "have a good day dear". She replied back, "Yeah and go f% yourself".

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...-THE-BEST.html

    I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer but I wouldn't see this lady if she paid me.

    If anyone has any positive interaction with this lady let me know. Otherwise I would advise to stay far, far away.

    Regards, strawjack.

  2. #3760
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 34

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by RunnerGuy  [View Original Post]
    Don't worry, she opens up more after the first visit once she get comfortable with you. I've seen her over half a dozen times now with no issues. Easy text communication. This past time though she did say she was going to send out resumes so she may not be doing this anymore.
    Thank you both for the review. I won't be leaving for a little bit so don't worry.

  3. #3759
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 34

    Had fun!

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlando2637  [View Original Post]
    Wow! What a hot little thing. Beautiful face, nice body, and fantastic fun bags! Saw her first thing this morning. Very nice, gated community. I only wish I could have lasted a bit longer. Oh well! There will definitely be a sequel. Thanks Jenn for a great start to the weekend. Good luck with the homework.
    Come see me again and thank you!

  4. #3758
    Holy metaphor Batman!

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch  [View Original Post]
    Was able to threepeat with this lovely lady recently and dreamed that for an extra ticket I was able to take my first flight to Greece, a place I've always wanted to visit. I had to strictly follow the directions of the hot tour guide at all times but she was able to guide me to the right destination. Before we got on the plane to Greece I stopped at several gates at the airport including gates BBBJ, CG, and RCG. Once onboard the flight, it was an intensely enjoyable first-class flight which lasted about 30 minutes but what I found most memorable was the actual deplaning of all the passengers on my plane when we finally landed on what was a very tight runway. Normally I find the process might take 20-30 seconds but this time it seemed to take over a minute for all passengers to be released, presumably because of the tight grip customs places on their base of operations there.

    I highly recommend Abigail and hope to fourpeat with her soon.

    SYM.

  5. #3757

    She is premium GFE

    Quote Originally Posted by Joetorious  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few years ago. She's very friendly, reliable and a great GFE. Not sure about her rates now, but were reasonable when I saw her.
    I have an update on this dream. She is absolutely premium GFE. Everything is on the menu, price is reasonable. Very comfortable hotel room, she is responsive to both emails and texts, talkative, nice, clean, and responsive to each direction. She is on the quality side, not on the quantity.

    Will repeat.
    http://jessicafoxxx.escortbook.com

  6. #3756
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Marina

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGlove  [View Original Post]
    Saw Marina yesterday, second time contacting and second time first call no issue with her picking up it has been almost a year since I have last seen her and do not know why I waited so long, went for the 1/2 and spent every second in dream land. DFK, DATY to a big O and trust me not a fake one at all. (LMAO) she knows. BBBJ, 69, CG, MISH, K9, MISH to finish. Let me tell you, Why can't all providers be as respectful and accommodating as her?

    (I just need to see more I guess, there has to be more like her out there).

    She is fun from start to finish. And Baby wipes, clean towel and mouthwash ready when finished. Price point is perfect, she is the prime example of what should be provided for price, I am surprised she alone does not alone make others drop in price or increase comfort and generosity to us gentlemen. (There may be more like her out there I do mot know about so if you have one pm me) thanks in advance.

    I will make sure I double count my coins before dropping them next time. Damn I felt like an ass when all was done and I was washing up she only found. 6 instead of. 8 but was corrected before I left. Sorry again.
    I've been knowing Marina for quite a while now. Marina is an excellent provider with a beautiful heavenly body! Big ass that begs to be fucked. Marina is a sweetheart and is worth every dollar of her donation.

    Don't forget to tip my friend Marina!!

    C5.

  7. #3755

    Marina

    Saw Marina yesterday, second time contacting and second time first call no issue with her picking up it has been almost a year since I have last seen her and do not know why I waited so long, went for the 1/2 and spent every second in dream land. DFK, DATY to a big O and trust me not a fake one at all. (LMAO) she knows. BBBJ, 69, CG, MISH, K9, MISH to finish. Let me tell you, Why can't all providers be as respectful and accommodating as her?

    (I just need to see more I guess, there has to be more like her out there).

    She is fun from start to finish. And Baby wipes, clean towel and mouthwash ready when finished. Price point is perfect, she is the prime example of what should be provided for price, I am surprised she alone does not alone make others drop in price or increase comfort and generosity to us gentlemen. (There may be more like her out there I do mot know about so if you have one pm me) thanks in advance.

    I will make sure I double count my coins before dropping them next time. Damn I felt like an ass when all was done and I was washing up she only found. 6 instead of. 8 but was corrected before I left. Sorry again.

  8. #3754

    Jenn!

    Wow! What a hot little thing. Beautiful face, nice body, and fantastic fun bags! Saw her first thing this morning. Very nice, gated community. I only wish I could have lasted a bit longer. Oh well! There will definitely be a sequel. Thanks Jenn for a great start to the weekend. Good luck with the homework.

  9. #3753

    Jenn CiCi

    Quote Originally Posted by Swift127  [View Original Post]
    I had a chance to meet this beautiful lady and it was as advertised. Not sure why her reviews vary so much but as we always say in this YMMV. Met her at her in call which was cluttered but not dirty. BTW her feet were fine LOL. No smell of smoke and she was freshly showered. She looks like your typical college coed but when the clothes come off wow!! Great body and the headlights were awesome. We had a great time. Things were not as passionate but are they ever the first time two strangers meet. I will definitely repeat and yes it was as tight of a fit as I have ever had and I am normal at best. Thanks Jenn for anow awesome dream!!
    Don't worry, she opens up more after the first visit once she get comfortable with you. I've seen her over half a dozen times now with no issues. Easy text communication. This past time though she did say she was going to send out resumes so she may not be doing this anymore.

  10. #3752

    Clermont

    Any awesome providers in clermont? Especially headache specialty.

  11. #3751

    Jenn CiCi

    I had a chance to meet this beautiful lady and it was as advertised. Not sure why her reviews vary so much but as we always say in this YMMV. Met her at her in call which was cluttered but not dirty. BTW her feet were fine LOL. No smell of smoke and she was freshly showered. She looks like your typical college coed but when the clothes come off wow!! Great body and the headlights were awesome. We had a great time. Things were not as passionate but are they ever the first time two strangers meet. I will definitely repeat and yes it was as tight of a fit as I have ever had and I am normal at best. Thanks Jenn for anow awesome dream!!

  12. #3750

    Michellemass80

    After my last dream with another provider, I saw one of my All time favorites. MichelleMass. Had a hour dream for $. 40. Her body rubs are really massages because she went to school for massage some years ago. She is the most sensual and friendliest of all providers. Endings vary depending. YMMV is the only way to explain it. PM for info.

  13. #3749

    Dream with Leah

    I had a dream with Leah in the Clermont area earlier this week. Residential incall in a good neighborhood. Nice personality. In my dream we did BBBJ, 69, Mish, CG, and k9. It was a above average service. She has average looks and good body. $. 50 for hhr which is a little pricey. PM me for any details.

  14. #3748

    Abigail

    Was able to threepeat with this lovely lady recently and dreamed that for an extra ticket I was able to take my first flight to Greece, a place I've always wanted to visit. I had to strictly follow the directions of the hot tour guide at all times but she was able to guide me to the right destination. Before we got on the plane to Greece I stopped at several gates at the airport including gates BBBJ, CG, and RCG. Once onboard the flight, it was an intensely enjoyable first-class flight which lasted about 30 minutes but what I found most memorable was the actual deplaning of all the passengers on my plane when we finally landed on what was a very tight runway. Normally I find the process might take 20-30 seconds but this time it seemed to take over a minute for all passengers to be released, presumably because of the tight grip customs places on their base of operations there.

    I highly recommend Abigail and hope to fourpeat with her soon.

    SYM.

  15. #3747

    Rip-Off

    Quote Originally Posted by NedleyMandingo  [View Original Post]
    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...-REAL-AND.html

    Anyone had the pleasure yet. I believe she was around as a UTR late 2015 out of Winter Park and offered doubles with a friend!
    Found This on her.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=290311

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape