Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6518

    Agree with Yankee Doodle

    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeDoodle  [View Original Post]
    She used to advertise here, she is legit. When I saw her, she had incall at Geneva, I wrote a complete review called Doodle Diddles Abigail. And you know it's legit, she responded to my review. Started off very sexy, she isn't so busty, used push-up bras. Good C cup. No panties, likes to kiss, nice warm up, but main attraction was less than a 10. Maybe 8. I did not repeat, I can diddle 2 of my regulars for 2 bennys, YMMV.

    YD.
    Nice lady and legit. Met her at Geneva about 9-10 months ago. Petite, VERY clean, good comms. A bit cautious at first as far as "clicking" personality wise. Good head game and sexy little ass in k-9, responds well to DATY. She is a bit older than her pics and not as busty as pics make her out to be. Overall a 7. 5-8 out of 10.

  2. #6517
    Quote Originally Posted by Deegan  [View Original Post]
    Abigail / Janell

    Curious to know if anyone has seen or has any info on this one. https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1423829 Been trying to find out if she is legit?
    Haven't seen her in about a year but Abigail's definitely a legit provider and a very cool lady. I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for Abigail because she gave me my first ever tour of the Greek Islands, LOL. I'll post a copy of one of my old reviews of her below for ease of reference.

    SYM

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch  [View Original Post]
    Abigail

    Was able to threepeat with this lovely lady recently and dreamed that for an extra ticket I was able to take my first flight to Greece, a place I've always wanted to visit. I had to strictly follow the directions of the hot tour guide at all times but she was able to guide me to the right destination. Before we got on the plane to Greece I stopped at several gates at the airport including gates BBBJ, CG, and RCG. Once onboard the flight, it was an intensely enjoyable first-class flight which lasted about 30 minutes but what I found most memorable was the actual deplaning of all the passengers on my plane when we finally landed on what was a very tight runway. Normally I find the process might take 20-30 seconds but this time it seemed to take over a minute for all passengers to be released, presumably because of the tight grip customs places on their base of operations there.

    I highly recommend Abigail and hope to fourpeat with her soon.

    SYM.

  3. #6516

    Sexy Abigail

    Quote Originally Posted by Deegan  [View Original Post]
    Curious to know if anyone has seen or has any info on this one. https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1423829 Been trying to find out if she is legit?
    She used to advertise here, she is legit. When I saw her, she had incall at Geneva, I wrote a complete review called Doodle Diddles Abigail. And you know it's legit, she responded to my review. Started off very sexy, she isn't so busty, used push-up bras. Good C cup. No panties, likes to kiss, nice warm up, but main attraction was less than a 10. Maybe 8. I did not repeat, I can diddle 2 of my regulars for 2 bennys, YMMV.

    YD.

  4. #6515
    Senior Member


    Posts: 440
    Quote Originally Posted by Deegan  [View Original Post]
    Curious to know if anyone has seen or has any info on this one. https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1423829 Been trying to find out if she is legit?
    She appears to be legit. Lots of reviews on her in the USA classified forum.

  5. #6514

    Abigail / Janell

    Curious to know if anyone has seen or has any info on this one. https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1423829 Been trying to find out if she is legit?

  6. #6513

    You lucked out

    Quote Originally Posted by Pilot1011  [View Original Post]
    Spent some time with this doll a week or so ago. My first time seeing her and I'm glad I did.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...c/824340503462

    Pro's: Definitely girl in pics. One of the best Bodies and ass I've ever seen in my old life. Very chill laid back personality. CBJ and Mish and I was out the door. Completely non rushed.

    Cons: Tons of makeup and a slight smell of smoke. Everything covered.

    200 for the hour will definitely repeat.
    She's been a around a long time and most, if not, all her reviews were not good. Maybe she's starting to realize that good service pays the bills.

  7. #6512

    Barbie

    Spent some time with this doll a week or so ago. My first time seeing her and I'm glad I did.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...c/824340503462

    Pro's: Definitely girl in pics. One of the best Bodies and ass I've ever seen in my old life. Very chill laid back personality. CBJ and Mish and I was out the door. Completely non rushed.

    Cons: Tons of makeup and a slight smell of smoke. Everything covered.

    200 for the hour will definitely repeat.

  8. #6511
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilot1011  [View Original Post]
    Barbie is definitely legit. Heavenly body.
    How is her service? I've always look her AD but always thought she was TGTBT.

  9. #6510

    Sounds very similar to my experience.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...353&viewfull=1#post4498353.

    On my last outing I was trying to decide between your girl Madison and the one I did see Bianca. Link to my review above. Lots of hype. Really thought I was in for a wild ride but my experience was similar to yours I guess. Do not think I will stop trying though. I am hooked on the sport. Even when I don't get a homerun I still win.

    Quote Originally Posted by EdgarAlan00  [View Original Post]
    I recently had a dream with Madison the petite Latina. She was located in a safe incall, and I felt very comfortable. Comms were.

    Easy, and she is responsive. She is very nice, and if you take the time to engage in conversation she gets comfortable. Booked 1 hour damage $$.

    I felt her pictures, which are her look better than her. They were well posed and yes she has big naturals, and a round behind I guess I was expecting something more.

    She did not have any makeup on, and wore glasses the entire time. I don't have issue with that, but she doesn't give off the naughty librarian vibe.

    Non GFE. No kissing, not very intimate. Her moans and dirty talk sound very scripted. She put the condom on immediately, followed with so so CBJ. The some CG, RCG, and doggy.

    Like I said she is nice but not that hot spicy Latina if that is what you are looking for. But I will say she is nice, and very easy to communicate with.

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....615522/Madison

  10. #6509
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilot1011  [View Original Post]
    Barbie is definitely legit. Heavenly body.
    Looking at her Pix made me remember late night TV used car salesman YELLING his phone # over and over and.

  11. #6508

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeHerFaceJon  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, I was trolling the STG site and saw that Barbie is back posting in Orlando again:

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...c/824340503462

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...d/325923501186

    My question is are her glamour shots a fair representation of what she really looks like or is she actually heavier than her photos?

    PHFJ Out!
    Barbie is definitely legit. Heavenly body.

  12. #6507
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey86  [View Original Post]
    Looking to see if anyone has good info on EvaSky69 who is posting in the classified as being in Apopka. Texted and seems legit. But can not find much else out there. Thinking about TOFTT next week but would like to see if there is anyone out there who has seen her.

    Thanks!

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...6937&cityid=98
    Think I found info on the review forum. She has been reviewed as Apopka MILF.

  13. #6506

    Evasky69

    Looking to see if anyone has good info on EvaSky69 who is posting in the classified as being in Apopka. Texted and seems legit. But can not find much else out there. Thinking about TOFTT next week but would like to see if there is anyone out there who has seen her.

    Thanks!

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...6937&cityid=98

  14. #6505
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeHerFaceJon  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, I was trolling the STG site and saw that Barbie is back posting in Orlando again:

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...c/824340503462

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...d/325923501186

    My question is are her glamour shots a fair representation of what she really looks like or is she actually heavier than her photos?

    PHFJ Out!
    So. I actually remember this one from last time I was in Orlando. Described my visit here -.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...300&viewfull=1#post3561300.

    Granted, it was awhile ago. But it was memorable. Memorable in the sense that the room smelled to high hell like smoke. That I was intimidated (which is not easy) by an uncomfortable "management" situation, and she wasn't that into it. Yes, she's cute. TONS of makeup, and a great body. The ass was a site in K9. Things could be a lot different, but I'd likely not repeat no matter what has changed.

    Good luck if you take the plunge.

  15. #6504

    She's legit

    I've seen Barbie several times. The most recent being about 3 months or so ago. The pics are accurate. She has a great body.

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeHerFaceJon  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, I was trolling the STG site and saw that Barbie is back posting in Orlando again:

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...c/824340503462

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...d/325923501186

    My question is are her glamour shots a fair representation of what she really looks like or is she actually heavier than her photos?

    PHFJ Out!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape