Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 8,581 to 8,595 of 10966
-
11-12-19 11:36 #2386Senior Member

Posts: 265Thanks for the feedback and why not share the find?
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]
To be clear, I wasn't saying they don't do anal, I just don't know because I'm not into it but for each his own and fine if you are. I'm just not able to comment on whether it's available.
The link I posted was the one north of Boston. I consider her a "gem" because she's a civilian, meetings are untimed, all activities are bareback with MSOG, and price is negotiable. You can probably get her for 200 or 250.
My ATF located south of Boston, I did not post her link, is an attractive spinner with wavy blond hair, well proportioned body, and provides hours (plural) of play with no limits on what I want other than FS has to be covered. I'm older and for me she's a dream find. She has a regular full-time job, very low volume and I believe she doesn't see guys younger than 40. Well worth the 300. PM me if you want more details.
-
11-12-19 10:41 #2385Senior Member

Posts: 265Thanks to those who commented about more recent visits. Took one for the team. I do not recommend, will not repeat, and suggest others who may be considering to pass.
Originally Posted by PaulSweeter
[View Original Post]
Pros: Seems nice as others commented and that's the best I can say about her but the "nice factor" is far outweighed by the cons. Very safe location. Cover optional.
Cons: Roommate that stayed in the bedroom, we were confined to the couch. Apt had smoke odor the clothes absorbed even for the short time I was there. Fairly heavier and older than appears in pics. Should have left but it was a long ride and the little head ruled. It was a mistake to stay. Showed no emotion, mechanical, she made no effort and did nothing other than lay there. Put her clothes back on immediately after I popped. Overall lousy experience.
-
11-12-19 08:11 #2384Senior Member

Posts: 650I agree for my personal taste. But even more frustrating is that they are getting $300!! This is a typical example of GPS and the mongers feeding it. I consider myself lucky to have a slim, young, smoking hot, BBFSCIM, total GFE open to anal and who can host for $300. I was reluctant to go that high but as the market is completely over priced and the quality is just not there, I succumbed to the 300. The bonus is she is a civilian I scored from FB and has never played in this world, so to me she is Gold Plated. LOL.
Originally Posted by ClMike01
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-19 20:39 #2383Senior Member

Posts: 187To eschew own but I don't see a gem in that link LOL.
Originally Posted by HounDog3
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-19 15:42 #2382Senior Member

Posts: 299Back in the bowl after a long hiatus
Wow, just wow.
Scammers as far as the eye can see. LOL.
Between girls that expect a gift before the first meet, the ones who want to be paid just to eat dinner, or plain old GPS, it's a shit-show out there. There are gems but the work to dig them out is herculean!
-
11-10-19 23:45 #2381Senior Member

Posts: 265Two hidden SA gems, one bare back
Two hidden gems, one north of Boston and one south. Both are single moms with kids at home which means they can't host. Both in the upper end of their mid-forties and better than most thirty somethings I've been with. Very GFE and open to most things although I don't know about anal, to each his own just not for me. Both low volume and have real jobs which means you need some patience when it comes to scheduling. Neither is a professional escort. Not clock watchers, you can take your time and MSOG.
The one north of Boston is in the Woburn / Wilmington area. Cover was never discussed, I went ahead without one and met no objection. Price negotiable. Here is the link to her SA profile:
https://www.seeking.com/member/0fc9a...e-94a7ec463063
The one south of Boston is an attractive spinner slightly thick in all the right places. Dedham / Norwood area and she's open to traveling a reasonable distance. Cover mandatory only for FS, not used otherwise. 300 not negotiable. This is my ATF who I see as often as practical. PM me for more.
-
11-10-19 13:48 #2380Senior Member

Posts: 702I saw her when she first joined SA. A very nice lady. Definitely older than 'late 40's' -- her profile says 50 and I'd say mid-50's? Very nice, just not so much my type so I did not repeat.
Originally Posted by ClMike01
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-19 14:44 #2379Senior Member

Posts: 187I saw her awhile ago. She doesn't work so that frees up her schedule. Last I knew she didn't host. When I saw her it was just for oral but it was pretty amazing. I would repeat if she was closer.
Originally Posted by HounDog3
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-19 00:35 #2378Senior Member

Posts: 265Any more recent report
Please excuse the double post here and the Escort thread but the original was posted on both as well. This is from 6-17-18. Any more recent reports? Wondering why she's available almost anytime with those pics and the reasonable, at least for me, price point. Has me thinking there may be an issue to be wary of?
Originally Posted by PaulSweeter
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-19 15:12 #2377Senior Member

Posts: 32I was suppose to see this girl and we agreed but she said she was busy and will tell me when she is available. Forward 2 weeks later, Well what do you know she wants me to cashapp her first. I can't put the link cause I already deactivated my account. Her name on there was amourrbaby. Unless she changed it, not surprised she's a scammer cause she also has multiple locations on there.
-
10-27-19 11:57 #2376Senior Member

Posts: 702I see some of this, but certainly not a majority of the profiles. A somewhat small percentage actually.
Originally Posted by ItIsWhatItIs45
[View Original Post]
I'm guessing that hardly anyone indulges them. They try this, keep the profile active for a few days or weeks, and then give up.
One common scam is they want us to 'start online and then proceed to in-person. ' No. No. No. I tell them I'm happy to look at their pics and videos, but no money will be exchanged prior to an in-person meeting.
-
10-26-19 19:40 #2375Senior Member

Posts: 32Probably 90 year old guys. Lots of GPS as well. $700 for 1 hour. Might as well save up and just get an IG model. You might even find some cheaper LOL.
Originally Posted by Spill
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-19 13:19 #2374Senior Member

Posts: 624Vids and pics
Yeah, I do not get that. Who is buying that shit with the internet available? One girl told me she was selling videos for $100 and she already sold some. WTF?
Originally Posted by ItIsWhatItIs45
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-19 00:50 #2373Senior Member

Posts: 32Was on seeking recently and the majority of the girls are all selling vids and pics. Who gives a fuck, and who's buying their videos? LOL. Some girls also want (as every guy on here knows) a human ATM machine. Maybe by December they'll change since it's time for gifts and they need extra coins.
-
10-23-19 21:39 #2372Senior Member

Posts: 664This is NOT my post
Not sure how my handle got in this message I was trying to reply? NOT MY POST CM.
Originally Posted by CandyMan555
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





