Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 573 of 731 FirstFirst ... 73 473 523 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 623 673 ... LastLast
Results 8,581 to 8,595 of 10961
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #2381

    Two hidden SA gems, one bare back

    Two hidden gems, one north of Boston and one south. Both are single moms with kids at home which means they can't host. Both in the upper end of their mid-forties and better than most thirty somethings I've been with. Very GFE and open to most things although I don't know about anal, to each his own just not for me. Both low volume and have real jobs which means you need some patience when it comes to scheduling. Neither is a professional escort. Not clock watchers, you can take your time and MSOG.

    The one north of Boston is in the Woburn / Wilmington area. Cover was never discussed, I went ahead without one and met no objection. Price negotiable. Here is the link to her SA profile:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0fc9a...e-94a7ec463063

    The one south of Boston is an attractive spinner slightly thick in all the right places. Dedham / Norwood area and she's open to traveling a reasonable distance. Cover mandatory only for FS, not used otherwise. 300 not negotiable. This is my ATF who I see as often as practical. PM me for more.

  2. #2380
    Quote Originally Posted by ClMike01  [View Original Post]
    I saw her awhile ago. She doesn't work so that frees up her schedule. Last I knew she didn't host. When I saw her it was just for oral but it was pretty amazing. I would repeat if she was closer.
    I saw her when she first joined SA. A very nice lady. Definitely older than 'late 40's' -- her profile says 50 and I'd say mid-50's? Very nice, just not so much my type so I did not repeat.

  3. #2379
    Quote Originally Posted by HounDog3  [View Original Post]
    Please excuse the double post here and the Escort thread but the original was posted on both as well. This is from 6-17-18. Any more recent reports? Wondering why she's available almost anytime with those pics and the reasonable, at least for me, price point. Has me thinking there may be an issue to be wary of?
    I saw her awhile ago. She doesn't work so that frees up her schedule. Last I knew she didn't host. When I saw her it was just for oral but it was pretty amazing. I would repeat if she was closer.

  4. #2378

    Any more recent report

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulSweeter  [View Original Post]
    The gentleman that says he can't find a UTR. Well, the people using SA are paying $90 / month to get their leads, UTR, NSA's, and FWB's. Etc.

    I like SA but it costs money and time.

    Anyway, I am offering up a UTR named LOLA who lives on the North Shore and I drove 1 1/2 hours to get to see her. (Malden).

    She is a very calm and nice lady and good company. Too far for me to drive again.

    Here are her photos. Because I am trying to regulate the situation as a favor, PM me for the phone number. I'll try to get back quickly.

    Or if you are an SA user, use the link and contact her directly.

    She is willing to meet you. She needs support and being treated nicely whether you take her out for a meal and drinks or bring in take out and drinks.

    So, below are photos, she is late 40's. Has a little more weight on her than these photos. She will host.

    Be nice to her and she'll be nice to you.

    SA link:

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...c-95248afc227e

    Good Luck. P.S.
    Please excuse the double post here and the Escort thread but the original was posted on both as well. This is from 6-17-18. Any more recent reports? Wondering why she's available almost anytime with those pics and the reasonable, at least for me, price point. Has me thinking there may be an issue to be wary of?

  5. #2377
    I was suppose to see this girl and we agreed but she said she was busy and will tell me when she is available. Forward 2 weeks later, Well what do you know she wants me to cashapp her first. I can't put the link cause I already deactivated my account. Her name on there was amourrbaby. Unless she changed it, not surprised she's a scammer cause she also has multiple locations on there.

  6. #2376
    Quote Originally Posted by ItIsWhatItIs45  [View Original Post]
    Was on seeking recently and the majority of the girls are all selling vids and pics. Who gives a fuck, and who's buying their videos? LOL. Some girls also want (as every guy on here knows) a human ATM machine. Maybe by December they'll change since it's time for gifts and they need extra coins.
    I see some of this, but certainly not a majority of the profiles. A somewhat small percentage actually.

    I'm guessing that hardly anyone indulges them. They try this, keep the profile active for a few days or weeks, and then give up.

    One common scam is they want us to 'start online and then proceed to in-person. ' No. No. No. I tell them I'm happy to look at their pics and videos, but no money will be exchanged prior to an in-person meeting.

  7. #2375
    Quote Originally Posted by Spill  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I do not get that. Who is buying that shit with the internet available? One girl told me she was selling videos for $100 and she already sold some. WTF?
    Probably 90 year old guys. Lots of GPS as well. $700 for 1 hour. Might as well save up and just get an IG model. You might even find some cheaper LOL.

  8. #2374
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    Vids and pics

    Quote Originally Posted by ItIsWhatItIs45  [View Original Post]
    Was on seeking recently and the majority of the girls are all selling vids and pics. Who gives a fuck, and who's buying their videos? LOL. Some girls also want (as every guy on here knows) a human ATM machine. Maybe by December they'll change since it's time for gifts and they need extra coins.
    Yeah, I do not get that. Who is buying that shit with the internet available? One girl told me she was selling videos for $100 and she already sold some. WTF?

  9. #2373
    Was on seeking recently and the majority of the girls are all selling vids and pics. Who gives a fuck, and who's buying their videos? LOL. Some girls also want (as every guy on here knows) a human ATM machine. Maybe by December they'll change since it's time for gifts and they need extra coins.

  10. #2372

    This is NOT my post

    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan555  [View Original Post]
    That is good basic SA advice. I use Google Voice, with a Google email address I use only for SA. That way my texts and emails and voice calls are all in an app (the GV app) separate from the rest of my life on my phone. And I've had that GV number for a few years now and it's remained anonymous. Also set up a KiK account; many women don't want to give out their phone number for texting right away and prefer it.

    I use photos that are not reverse searchable; they are used nowhere else. Google reverse photo search works pretty well; I use it to vet POT's and often find LinkedIn and other photos. But it might not reach into Facebook. Reverse search their phone number before meeting; I've run into a few confirmed felons over the years and I'd rather ditch them before, not after, meeting.

    Move from SA messaging to texting or KiK quickly. Avoid endless texting; try to set up a coffee date or something similar the first couple of days. NEVER send funds online before meeting. NEVER pay an allowance for a first 'meet and greet' coffee date, other than a small amount if they are using Uber or have to pay for parking downtown, etc. Never let them try to "start" you with paying for pics, videos, etc.
    Not sure how my handle got in this message I was trying to reply? NOT MY POST CM.

  11. #2371
    That is good basic SA advice. I use Google Voice, with a Google email address I use only for SA. That way my texts and emails and voice calls are all in an app (the GV app) separate from the rest of my life on my phone. And I've had that GV number for a few years now and it's remained anonymous. Also set up a KiK account; many women don't want to give out their phone number for texting right away and prefer it.

    I use photos that are not reverse searchable; they are used nowhere else. Google reverse photo search works pretty well; I use it to vet POT's and often find LinkedIn and other photos. But it might not reach into Facebook. Reverse search their phone number before meeting; I've run into a few confirmed felons over the years and I'd rather ditch them before, not after, meeting.

    Move from SA messaging to texting or KiK quickly. Avoid endless texting; try to set up a coffee date or something similar the first couple of days. NEVER send funds online before meeting. NEVER pay an allowance for a first 'meet and greet' coffee date, other than a small amount if they are using Uber or have to pay for parking downtown, etc. Never let them try to "start" you with paying for pics, videos, etc.

  12. #2370

    Brooke1920

    Hi anyone have 411 on here first she listed HIngham and now Boston.

    Also alot of pictures look like they could be fake.

    Any inforo would be helpful.

  13. #2369

    Voip

    It is not totally untraceable and costs a couple of bucks a month, but the burner app works pretty good and maintains your anonymity.

    Quote Originally Posted by HoraceBury  [View Original Post]
    Just a heads up that some pros block VOIP services like google voice. I've had occasional problems with mine, but only occasional. I totally second getting a throwaway google account for mail / phone though.

  14. #2368
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    That is good basic SA advice. I use Google Voice, with a Google email address I use only for SA. That way my texts and emails and voice calls are all in an app (the GV app) separate from the rest of my life on my phone. And I've had that GV number for a few years now and it's remained anonymous. Also set up a KiK account; many women don't want to give out their phone number for texting right away and prefer it.
    Just a heads up that some pros block VOIP services like google voice. I've had occasional problems with mine, but only occasional. I totally second getting a throwaway google account for mail / phone though.

  15. #2367
    Quote Originally Posted by Avash88  [View Original Post]
    Set you pics to private and use pics you put on facebook before that way you can say they stole them off facebook if anyone wonders if you on that site. If a sb is interested in pics let them view your private pics and then you can remove their access to those pics later its one of features of Sa. Never talk money on Sa, Get a new number using text me now and talk to them on there as soon as possible. No money for meetups and never send money using apps those are scams. Money should exchange hands after you been intimate together, don't give the money till the panties drop or they can cash and dash.
    That is good basic SA advice. I use Google Voice, with a Google email address I use only for SA. That way my texts and emails and voice calls are all in an app (the GV app) separate from the rest of my life on my phone. And I've had that GV number for a few years now and it's remained anonymous. Also set up a KiK account; many women don't want to give out their phone number for texting right away and prefer it.

    I use photos that are not reverse searchable; they are used nowhere else. Google reverse photo search works pretty well; I use it to vet POT's and often find LinkedIn and other photos. But it might not reach into Facebook. Reverse search their phone number before meeting; I've run into a few confirmed felons over the years and I'd rather ditch them before, not after, meeting.

    Move from SA messaging to texting or KiK quickly. Avoid endless texting; try to set up a coffee date or something similar the first couple of days. NEVER send funds online before meeting. NEVER pay an allowance for a first 'meet and greet' coffee date, other than a small amount if they are using Uber or have to pay for parking downtown, etc. Never let them try to "start" you with paying for pics, videos, etc.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape