Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 8,611 to 8,625 of 10971
-
10-19-19 10:17 #2361Senior Member

Posts: 265Elliebaby11
Four hours of whatever you want except anal for 500. Cannot host. Or 150 for access to her vids and pics on Snapchat. Tried negotiating for less time at a lower price, no deal. Leaving the area for Miami in 2 - 3 weeks. I passed.
https://www.seeking.com/member/bf972...6-d8fc080f4a80
-
10-18-19 22:27 #2360Senior Member

Posts: 602Sportsguyred
Anyone have contact with this Zero post wonder looking for info?
SportsGuyRed.
-
10-18-19 20:42 #2359Senior Member

Posts: 702Any profile that says, "We spend a lot of our time in Miami, NYC, and Boston!" I avoid. Travelling escorts or Instagram escorts. Not why I'm on SA.
Originally Posted by TexasYesMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-19 18:28 #2358Senior Member

Posts: 602Mandy link
https://www.seeking.com/member/997d1...b-d60dd941db43
Originally Posted by OkWhatever
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-19 14:19 #2357Senior Member

Posts: 48As a follow up, she flaked. She's hot (if real) but a bit hard to work with. If anyone is successful let me know for the simply sake of curiosity. Cheers.
Originally Posted by TexasYesMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-19 11:34 #2356Senior Member

Posts: 379Mandys Candy
Guys,
Avoid this woman. She's a junkie and a thief. I may have left a review on here, but can't find it. I have real intel on her that was shared with me by another member. I will only share that intel in private, so feel free to message me like some already have.
Trust me, avoid.
-
10-17-19 19:31 #2355Senior Member

Posts: 602Ella AVOID
Smoking hot Ebony girl that can host. Great Fuuck and awesome oral. So why the avoid headline? She wants your license and to know who you are IRL for a better " connection" Proceed with caution.
https://www.seeking.com/member/75f4f...3-96b5f35ce954
-
10-17-19 07:28 #2354Senior Member

Posts: 142Banning
In this respect, you probably shouldn't correspond with a post that had just joined. Someone very new is either testing the system for "bad actors " , neive, or has GPS syndrome. Time and disappointment bring them back to reality.
Originally Posted by MamboMikea
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-19 00:58 #2353Senior Member

Posts: 338They did not
The message I got back from them was ridiculous they actually threatened me that any further activity by me on their site would result in "action" on their part. They used foul language, stated that what I was doing was ILLEGAL, in all caps. And then told me I was BANNED multiple times (again in all caps). The support tech was named Sydney so I guess could be a guy or girl. But why not just tell me what verbiage I did to get banned? Really? I pay you to message women looking to connect with guys who want to spoil them. It's a scam. Brandon knows it and if he doesn't he will know soon.
Originally Posted by OkWhatever
[View Original Post]
Bad business in my opinion.
-
10-16-19 23:36 #2352Senior Member

Posts: 26Stay away.
Face is busted. Drunk and zero intentions for having fun.
Originally Posted by TexasYesMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-19 15:19 #2351Senior Member

Posts: 48PrettyRussian
Hey Guys,
Any one been with this lady? She is pretty cool to chat with, but concerned she will be a flake when I meet her later this week on our date. Any feedback? I believe she use to have another profile on WYP, same girl.
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...G1Qj25vMpL9rdB
-
10-16-19 12:36 #2350Senior Member

Posts: 48They are super "high end". Negotiated down to $1,000 for 6 hours together, but I couldn't pull the trigger for that price, even at 166/ hour. Our of an apartment in Northshore. Follow one of them on Snapchat, and it simply looks like a rich 20 something chick who has daddy money (or SA money) and no education.
Originally Posted by Samuel05
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-19 07:27 #2349Senior Member

Posts: 43I'm back on SA. I wonder about these ladies. Anyone w / info
I've been favorite by the first 2 and texted with the others. Hate to waste time but if I follow through I'll report the findings. Worries about getting banned after reading these last few weeks.
https://www.seeking.com/member/dec3a...9-0771005f62aa
https://www.seeking.com/member/ad47e...8-3c1d20668b4f
https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...d-c531b239463d
https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...5-03a6b5933eda
-
10-15-19 20:43 #2348Senior Member

Posts: 379SA Crooks
They may let you back on. I was suspended / banned and wrote a nasty message via their support system. A day later I was let back on. I'm not renewing though. It has really gone downhill IMO.
Originally Posted by Aardvarks
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-19 17:39 #2347Senior Member

Posts: 386SA crocks
It is true that some women will set you up trying to get them to ban you. You will have to be careful and play dumb. Never agree to anything online. 4 lines of convo and move to text. All I say there is hello, How are you?.
Originally Posted by Aardvarks
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






