Escort Review: Seeking Arrangements
+
Submit Review
Results 8,581 to 8,595 of 10962
-
11-11-19 15:42 #2382Senior Member

Posts: 299Back in the bowl after a long hiatus
Wow, just wow.
Scammers as far as the eye can see. LOL.
Between girls that expect a gift before the first meet, the ones who want to be paid just to eat dinner, or plain old GPS, it's a shit-show out there. There are gems but the work to dig them out is herculean!
-
11-10-19 23:45 #2381Senior Member

Posts: 265Two hidden SA gems, one bare back
Two hidden gems, one north of Boston and one south. Both are single moms with kids at home which means they can't host. Both in the upper end of their mid-forties and better than most thirty somethings I've been with. Very GFE and open to most things although I don't know about anal, to each his own just not for me. Both low volume and have real jobs which means you need some patience when it comes to scheduling. Neither is a professional escort. Not clock watchers, you can take your time and MSOG.
The one north of Boston is in the Woburn / Wilmington area. Cover was never discussed, I went ahead without one and met no objection. Price negotiable. Here is the link to her SA profile:
https://www.seeking.com/member/0fc9a...e-94a7ec463063
The one south of Boston is an attractive spinner slightly thick in all the right places. Dedham / Norwood area and she's open to traveling a reasonable distance. Cover mandatory only for FS, not used otherwise. 300 not negotiable. This is my ATF who I see as often as practical. PM me for more.
-
11-10-19 13:48 #2380Senior Member

Posts: 702I saw her when she first joined SA. A very nice lady. Definitely older than 'late 40's' -- her profile says 50 and I'd say mid-50's? Very nice, just not so much my type so I did not repeat.
Originally Posted by ClMike01
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-19 14:44 #2379Senior Member

Posts: 187I saw her awhile ago. She doesn't work so that frees up her schedule. Last I knew she didn't host. When I saw her it was just for oral but it was pretty amazing. I would repeat if she was closer.
Originally Posted by HounDog3
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-19 00:35 #2378Senior Member

Posts: 265Any more recent report
Please excuse the double post here and the Escort thread but the original was posted on both as well. This is from 6-17-18. Any more recent reports? Wondering why she's available almost anytime with those pics and the reasonable, at least for me, price point. Has me thinking there may be an issue to be wary of?
Originally Posted by PaulSweeter
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-19 15:12 #2377Senior Member

Posts: 32I was suppose to see this girl and we agreed but she said she was busy and will tell me when she is available. Forward 2 weeks later, Well what do you know she wants me to cashapp her first. I can't put the link cause I already deactivated my account. Her name on there was amourrbaby. Unless she changed it, not surprised she's a scammer cause she also has multiple locations on there.
-
10-27-19 11:57 #2376Senior Member

Posts: 702I see some of this, but certainly not a majority of the profiles. A somewhat small percentage actually.
Originally Posted by ItIsWhatItIs45
[View Original Post]
I'm guessing that hardly anyone indulges them. They try this, keep the profile active for a few days or weeks, and then give up.
One common scam is they want us to 'start online and then proceed to in-person. ' No. No. No. I tell them I'm happy to look at their pics and videos, but no money will be exchanged prior to an in-person meeting.
-
10-26-19 19:40 #2375Senior Member

Posts: 32Probably 90 year old guys. Lots of GPS as well. $700 for 1 hour. Might as well save up and just get an IG model. You might even find some cheaper LOL.
Originally Posted by Spill
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-19 13:19 #2374Senior Member

Posts: 624Vids and pics
Yeah, I do not get that. Who is buying that shit with the internet available? One girl told me she was selling videos for $100 and she already sold some. WTF?
Originally Posted by ItIsWhatItIs45
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-19 00:50 #2373Senior Member

Posts: 32Was on seeking recently and the majority of the girls are all selling vids and pics. Who gives a fuck, and who's buying their videos? LOL. Some girls also want (as every guy on here knows) a human ATM machine. Maybe by December they'll change since it's time for gifts and they need extra coins.
-
10-23-19 21:39 #2372Senior Member

Posts: 664This is NOT my post
Not sure how my handle got in this message I was trying to reply? NOT MY POST CM.
Originally Posted by CandyMan555
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-19 21:35 #2371Senior Member

Posts: 664That is good basic SA advice. I use Google Voice, with a Google email address I use only for SA. That way my texts and emails and voice calls are all in an app (the GV app) separate from the rest of my life on my phone. And I've had that GV number for a few years now and it's remained anonymous. Also set up a KiK account; many women don't want to give out their phone number for texting right away and prefer it.
I use photos that are not reverse searchable; they are used nowhere else. Google reverse photo search works pretty well; I use it to vet POT's and often find LinkedIn and other photos. But it might not reach into Facebook. Reverse search their phone number before meeting; I've run into a few confirmed felons over the years and I'd rather ditch them before, not after, meeting.
Move from SA messaging to texting or KiK quickly. Avoid endless texting; try to set up a coffee date or something similar the first couple of days. NEVER send funds online before meeting. NEVER pay an allowance for a first 'meet and greet' coffee date, other than a small amount if they are using Uber or have to pay for parking downtown, etc. Never let them try to "start" you with paying for pics, videos, etc.
-
10-23-19 21:21 #2370Senior Member

Posts: 374Brooke1920
Hi anyone have 411 on here first she listed HIngham and now Boston.
Also alot of pictures look like they could be fake.
Any inforo would be helpful.
-
10-22-19 10:52 #2369Senior Member

Posts: 142Voip
It is not totally untraceable and costs a couple of bucks a month, but the burner app works pretty good and maintains your anonymity.
Originally Posted by HoraceBury
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-19 08:50 #2368Senior Member

Posts: 146Just a heads up that some pros block VOIP services like google voice. I've had occasional problems with mine, but only occasional. I totally second getting a throwaway google account for mail / phone though.
Originally Posted by Bran001
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






