High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #3262

    Re: babydoll0217

    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuy570  [View Original Post]
    Met this one after she flaked on me once. Not the sharpest tool in the shed. Met her at a restaurant she got lost on the way, tried to open a 2 sided menu, and said all kinds of stupid things. However over time she became more fun to hang with. She is not "Athletic". She is tall and thick, (more so curvy) looks like she is half Mexican. Told me she is a cam girl on the side. She is not interested in sex wants to do masturbation shows and said "maybe some oral".

    From my perspective hell no, not worth it. After our meet she changed her profile to "prefers online only".

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f8c07...e-7ca788dcd5ab
    Well, thanks for the heads-up. She did remove any reference to online only.

  2. #3261

    Re: Glitzblonde

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolDaddy07  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your time on this one. Took a chance and met her for a quick m&g but totally disappointing. Found her under some sort of influence. Couldn't tell what but seemed way off and felt person who was sending messages and person I met were two different.
    Thanks for the warning. I was working that too.

  3. #3260

    Re: RealandBeautiful

    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy07  [View Original Post]
    Newbie to the SB scene here. Joined SA and am talking to RealandBeautiful. Just wondering if anyone has had an arrangement with her before and could provide intel.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/70211...3-6d0dc0255b70
    Met a few times. Russian, attractive, married. Claims the her hubby doesn't give her money, so she's doing this. Currently a months prego. Asked for gift cards or cash for meeting for coffee. Never got to bumping goodies. Told her that was the deal to continue.

  4. #3259
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinCalormis  [View Original Post]
    Posted in the NOVA forum but she lives in Chevy Chase so figured I would tip you guys off to this gem as well:
    Had an amazing time with Honeybee043 AKA Sarah. She came right to my hotel and understood what she was there for, not a pro but she said she was on the site a couple years ago so knew how it worked. She has a perfect body and is very kinky and willing to try anything. One of my all time faves, I could DATY for hours with her. Clean, fully shaven, fresh teenage body with firm natural D cups. Likes it hard and is willing to take a bareback creampie. Can't recommend enough, nothing better than a gorgeous amateur teen. https://www.seeking.com/member/bdddb...a-6821d53f7c90.
    Thanks for the heads up! Any info on much it set you back?

  5. #3258

    Honeybee043

    Posted in the NOVA forum but she lives in Chevy Chase so figured I would tip you guys off to this gem as well:
    Had an amazing time with Honeybee043 AKA Sarah. She came right to my hotel and understood what she was there for, not a pro but she said she was on the site a couple years ago so knew how it worked. She has a perfect body and is very kinky and willing to try anything. One of my all time faves, I could DATY for hours with her. Clean, fully shaven, fresh teenage body with firm natural D cups. Likes it hard and is willing to take a bareback creampie. Can't recommend enough, nothing better than a gorgeous amateur teen. https://www.seeking.com/member/bdddb...a-6821d53f7c90.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5e8f1ac1-01bb-4f54-82f2-427c32479925.jpg‎  

  6. #3257

    Realsndbeautiful

    Newbie to the SB scene here. Joined SA and am talking to RealandBeautiful. Just wondering if anyone has had an arrangement with her before and could provide intel.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/70211...3-6d0dc0255b70

  7. #3256

    Scam

    On these upfront payment before meeting scams.

    1. The girl in the pictures is usually model hot.

    2. The profile is only a few days or weeks old.

    3. They usually say FWB or simply DTF.

    4. Google Voice Number or want to use kik, snapchat, or whatsapp, alot of times not a local number.

    5. Usually give long winded reason as to why they require payment upfront before. Usually claim to have been scammed before.

    5. Stop talking as soon as you say your not going to send payment.

    Also for the love of god stop giving these girls hundreds of dollars for having coffee with you for 15 minutes. The girl is going to take your money and never give you anything in return.

  8. #3255

    SA recent intel

    Blonde4 U597.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/5f39d...3-d208acdd4d8d

    Same situation, easy communications at first, open and interested, then, the scam. I've got burned before, etc. I want you to send me a 'partial arrangement' '150 online before we meet' . We can do the rest in person, blah, blah. I keep her on the hook until I can report and block her profile. This scam is rampant.

    So, I report and block.

    Please follow.

    Cheers,

  9. #3254
    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuy570  [View Original Post]
    This one is prob fake / scam also.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/fe1fa...d-ee96fb0f9892

    Wanted $100 paypal prior to meet and greet. Don't know if she is still active she blocked me.

    This is the message she sent me.

    Soo basically what I'm looking for is a Fwb type of relationship, nsa and absolutely no drama. When were together we have fun like intimate and non intimate dates but when were not together you have your life and I have mine. I'm definitely looking for something short term right now but I'm open to long term If it leads to that in the future. So I do prefer to be the "only" girl you see for obvious safety reasons, and obviously you would ve the only guy. But we can discuss that. A per meet type of "allowance" is preferable only at first until were more comfortable with one another, my I do have terms. I've been on this site before and I've had a million and one awful experiences so I do ask for 100 beforehand, I know there's scammers and liars on both ends but unfortunately I have to protect myself in every way possible. So if your still interested after my whole novel LOL let me know and we can text
    Her profile isn't there anymore, I haven't created a full account and I can't see her.

  10. #3253

    SA recent intel

    Blonde4 U597.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/5f39d...3-d208acdd4d8d

    Same situation, easy communications at first, open and interested, then, the scam. I've got burned before, etc. I want you to send me a 'partial arrangement' '150 online before we meet' . We can do the rest in person, blah, blah. I keep her on the hook until I can report and block her profile. This scam is rampant.

    So, I report and block.

    Please follow.

    Cheers,

  11. #3252
    This one is prob fake / scam also.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/fe1fa...d-ee96fb0f9892

    Wanted $100 paypal prior to meet and greet. Don't know if she is still active she blocked me.

    This is the message she sent me.

    Soo basically what I'm looking for is a Fwb type of relationship, nsa and absolutely no drama. When were together we have fun like intimate and non intimate dates but when were not together you have your life and I have mine. I'm definitely looking for something short term right now but I'm open to long term If it leads to that in the future. So I do prefer to be the "only" girl you see for obvious safety reasons, and obviously you would ve the only guy. But we can discuss that. A per meet type of "allowance" is preferable only at first until were more comfortable with one another, my I do have terms. I've been on this site before and I've had a million and one awful experiences so I do ask for 100 beforehand, I know there's scammers and liars on both ends but unfortunately I have to protect myself in every way possible. So if your still interested after my whole novel LOL let me know and we can text 🥰129392;129392;129335;8205;9792;65039;.

  12. #3251

    SA recent intel

    Sexybadblonde.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9461d...2-99f862391403

    Initiated contact with her and essentially wasted time back and forth until the 'I've been burned before', and followed by 'I expect a partial arrangement before meeting in person'.

    So, I blocked and reported her.

    This is a pay site for us / the client, we are here to seek people for real, not for internet scams / sending money, all the bs, etc.

    Therefore we must block and report them to the site so the site will kick them off. If you are a member, take the time to review the procedure for this, and in the end, we will get closer to what we really are looking for without wasting or time, energy, and ultimately money in monthly fees.

    Cheers.

  13. #3250

    I can use that!

    Nice.

    Thanks.

    Eye.

    Quote Originally Posted by OskarM  [View Original Post]

  14. #3249

    She blocked me this morning

    Quote Originally Posted by tekno1212  [View Original Post]
    Just another scammer trying to separate men from their money. Seems to be a wave of them recently. I guess it means some of them have found success.
    I was nice but clear I don't fall for the foolishness.

    But her pictures were super hot!

  15. #3248
    Quote Originally Posted by BaltoMan66  [View Original Post]
    So I saw her hot pictures and I'm trying. She talked about being scammed before, whatever that means. I told her I don't send money for people to disappear, but I do reward real arrangements. She hasn't ghosted yet. If you have info, help me out. Here's her link:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9461d...2-99f862391403
    Just another scammer trying to separate men from their money. Seems to be a wave of them recently. I guess it means some of them have found success.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape