Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #3247
    Quote Originally Posted by BaltoMan66  [View Original Post]
    So I saw her hot pictures and I'm trying. She talked about being scammed before, whatever that means. I told her I don't send money for people to disappear, but I do reward real arrangements. She hasn't ghosted yet. If you have info, help me out. Here's her link:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9461d...2-99f862391403
    Profile is gone for me.

  2. #3246

    Update.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolDaddy07  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your time on this one. Took a chance and met her for a quick m&g but totally disappointing. Found her under some sort of influence. Couldn't tell what but seemed way off and felt person who was sending messages and person I met were two different.

  3. #3245

    Emzzzzzz

    Been trying to connect with Her for over a year. Pics have me intrigued but haven't been able to connect. Anyone else able to connect with her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7bf6c...4-d6317c3834e7

  4. #3244

  5. #3243

    GG Hunt

    Met her once for a dinner date. Ghosted afterwards although I've seen her pop on and off the site. Anyone else have favorable experience?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/48bab...b-28bcbe530adf

  6. #3242
    Quote Originally Posted by Viper301  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/05eff...6-90da95dfa819

    Anyone got more intel or hit this one yet?

    Wanted 2 for meet and greet. 5 for future visits. Yeah I'm keep looking.
    We are chatting now and trying to meet soon, but no talk of money. I will def not pay just to meet but pay to fuck. I want to know how hot she is as her pics are nice but no face.

  7. #3241

    Sexybadblonde10 Any info?

    So I saw her hot pictures and I'm trying. She talked about being scammed before, whatever that means. I told her I don't send money for people to disappear, but I do reward real arrangements. She hasn't ghosted yet. If you have info, help me out. Here's her link:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9461d...2-99f862391403

  8. #3240

  9. #3239

    Babydoll0217

    Met this one after she flaked on me once. Not the sharpest tool in the shed. Met her at a restaurant she got lost on the way, tried to open a 2 sided menu, and said all kinds of stupid things. However over time she became more fun to hang with. She is not "Athletic". She is tall and thick, (more so curvy) looks like she is half Mexican. Told me she is a cam girl on the side. She is not interested in sex wants to do masturbation shows and said "maybe some oral".

    From my perspective hell no, not worth it. After our meet she changed her profile to "prefers online only".

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f8c07...e-7ca788dcd5ab

  10. #3238
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolDaddy07  [View Original Post]
    Close enough. 2800.
    Yea she says that's enough to stop her from having to get a real job. From the way she goes about things this is real job to her. All business. She is a pro escort trying to play the sugar baby role. I don't see it being fun. She will find people that use her for a few weeks get board and dump her for someone with a personality and non robotic sex skills. Plenty of better options out there that are way more fun IMO and not as demanding.

  11. #3237

    Any feedback on GlitzBlond?


  12. #3236
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt410  [View Original Post]
    But 3 k a month?
    Close enough. 2800.

  13. #3235
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolDaddy07  [View Original Post]
    Asked me the same but told me her last arrangement lasted for two years and she ended because SD was forcing her to move in with him.
    But 3 k a month?

  14. #3234
    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuy570  [View Original Post]
    Met this one last week for meet and greet only. Wants someone to meet with once or twice a week discreetly for sex only at your place or hotel. Wants around 3 k a month paid weekly for 2 meets a week. Demands you have a full STD screening before intimacy (she actually sends a list in detail of each std you need to be tested for) You must then send her the full STD screening with your personal info on it and verifies its real. She then still requires everything covered. She also demands planning meetings at least a week in advance and if you cancle she expects you to still pay the allowance. She wants a commitment a month at a time and demands long term.

    As for looks, her pictures are really her but she looks about 5 years older in person (late 20's early 30's). Nerdy farm girl type. Not bad looking but not one of the best I've seen. Lives in Annapolis area, goes to school on Catonsville. Comes off as very proper and formal. She does not drink or do drugs.

    Said last arrangement got cut off after 3 weeks because the guy "was going through personal problems" I would guess its because it was robotic and terrible.

    After all of this I decided to pass. Let me know if you fo experience.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/559aa...1-cbafe3bf4a51
    Asked me the same but told me her last arrangement lasted for two years and she ended because SD was forcing her to move in with him.

  15. #3233

    Rissa4567

    So I'm sending notes to this one. She asked for money for books LOL. I asked to meet and told her I can help if we meet and it's mutual. We'll see if she blocks me LOL.

    Here's her link. She is hot!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e7ec2...2-4117cad987d3

    I'll report back!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape