Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 201 of 281 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 251 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 4209
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1209
    Quote Originally Posted by RubbedOut  [View Original Post]
    Hey mongers, long time lurker- 1st post.

    So I've been a trolling AMPs for quite some time, I started at tubs for two and the garden in meriden so you veterans will have an idea how far back I started. I have been down to the milford seen, VIP-the day spa- mings and ginko. I followed Young from ginko to silver. Been to lemon and burn (recently tried Nicole). Also aloha and up to Danbury. All have pretty much given a carbon copy experience save for Danbury. Also lucy at silver is similar to nicole minus the the probing and maybe a little better massages. I'm not a FS guy but look for a little more then the standard end. So my question is about D&D, I'm thinking of heading there but I'm wondering about the providers. I went to danbury which I read is similar and I got a good look at most of the girls there and while they are better then the usual older providers at just about every place in ct they looked ragged, with high mileage. Are the providers at dd good looking or are they like Danbury? Any input would be appreciated.
    My two cents is to hop on the Metro North train to Grand Central Station. Head over to http://www.privatehottienyc.com/ . 15 minute walk or quick cab ride. Photos are real. All the girls provide great sessions. Shower together, body slide, rimming, kissing, daty, BBBJ, cfs, msog. It is like adult Disney Land. 2. 6 roses. Light screening. You cannot just show up.

  2. #1208

    Roll the DDice

    Quote Originally Posted by RubbedOut  [View Original Post]
    Hey mongers, long time lurker- 1st post.

    So I've been a trolling AMPs for quite some time, I started at tubs for two and the garden in meriden so you veterans will have an idea how far back I started. I have been down to the milford seen, VIP-the day spa- mings and ginko. I followed Young from ginko to silver. Been to lemon and burn (recently tried Nicole). Also aloha and up to Danbury. All have pretty much given a carbon copy experience save for Danbury. Also lucy at silver is similar to nicole minus the the probing and maybe a little better massages. I'm not a FS guy but look for a little more then the standard end. So my question is about D&D, I'm thinking of heading there but I'm wondering about the providers. I went to danbury which I read is similar and I got a good look at most of the girls there and while they are better then the usual older providers at just about every place in ct they looked ragged, with high mileage. Are the providers at dd good looking or are they like Danbury? Any input would be appreciated.
    I've never tried Danbury, or been in the game long enough to know the other spots you mentioned, but DD is my usual go to. Unfortunately it can be a dice roll as to the current talent. Sometimes it's amazing, but girls rotate out fairly frequently, so you could go from your choice of a few choice newer models one month to having nothing but higher mileage choices the next. I've tried different days, hours, etc and it all seems to be a crap shoot, the only thing that I've had some success with is getting lucky during a non busy period to get a line up or calling ahead yo try to get a good provider that you've had previously.

  3. #1207
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDerucki  [View Original Post]
    Went to an AMP in Madison very near a popular summertime destination. Adequate parking and fairly discreet side entrance. Up a staircase to the 2nd floor and I was greeted in the lobby by the attendant. Paid for an hour and was led into a dimly lit room with soothing music playing. I didn't ask for a table shower nor was it offered. I got comfortable on the table and upon Lilly or LeeLee's return I received an absolutely fantastic massage. She worked out all the kinks and relieved all the tension. The price was a very reasonable 60/40. I left happy.
    Drive past Madison all the time but not familiar with the immediate area. Can you be more specific as to name and / or location?

  4. #1206

    Madison AMP

    Went to an AMP in Madison very near a popular summertime destination. Adequate parking and fairly discreet side entrance. Up a staircase to the 2nd floor and I was greeted in the lobby by the attendant. Paid for an hour and was led into a dimly lit room with soothing music playing. I didn't ask for a table shower nor was it offered. I got comfortable on the table and upon Lilly or LeeLee's return I received an absolutely fantastic massage. She worked out all the kinks and relieved all the tension. The price was a very reasonable 60/40. I left happy.

  5. #1205

    Any luck

    Have texted numerous times. Nuthin! PROFESSIONAL MASSAGE BY A SOPHISTICATED LATINA◀128148;9654;10999;9619;10048;128151;10048;9619;11000;.

    ❀128151;10048;9619;9664;128148;9654; PROFESSIONAL MASSAGE BY A SOPHISTICATED LATINA◀128148;9654;10999;9619;10048;128151;10048;9619;11000; is New Haven Body Rubs, Connecticut Body Rubs and United States Body Rubs at cityxguide.com 1.

    ❀128151;10048;9619;9664;128148;9654; PROFESSIONAL MASSAGE BY A SOPHISTICATED LATINA◀128148;9654;10999;9619;10048;128151;10048;9619;11000; is New Haven Body Rubs, Connecticut Body Rubs and United States Body Rubs at cityxguide.com 2.

    ❀128151;10048;9619;9664;128148;9654; PROFESSIONAL MASSAGE BY A SOPHISTICATED LATINA◀128148;9654;10999;9619;10048;128151;10048;9619;11000; is New Haven Body Rubs, Connecticut Body Rubs and United States Body Rubs at cityxguide.com 3.

    ❀128151;10048;9619;9664;128148;9654; PROFESSIONAL MASSAGE BY A SOPHISTICATED LATINA◀128148;9654;10999;9619;10048;128151;10048;9619;11000; is New Haven Body Rubs, Connecticut Body Rubs and United States Body Rubs at cityxguide.com 4.

    ❀128151;10048;9619;9664;128148;9654; PROFESSIONAL MASSAGE BY A SOPHISTICATED LATINA◀128148;9654;10999;9619;10048;128151;10048;9619;11000; is New Haven Body Rubs, Connecticut Body Rubs and United States Body Rubs at cityxguide.com 5.

    ❀128151;10048;9619;9664;128148;9654; PROFESSIONAL MASSAGE BY A SOPHISTICATED LATINA◀128148;9654;10999;9619;10048;128151;10048;9619;11000; is New Haven Body Rubs, Connecticut Body Rubs and United States Body Rubs at cityxguide.com 6.

    ABOUT ME.

    Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Cecilia. I'm a 29 year old certified massage therapist from Brazil. A true professional, providing sensual and therapeutic bodywork to respectful clientele. I'm a fully independent practitioner with 7 years experience.

    My typical massage sessions generally include an integrated combination of swedish sensual relaxation bodywork. Therapeutic stretching, deep tissue and reflexology.

    Thank you.

    PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE AD SO THAT YOU ARE CLEAR ABOUT MY SESSION.

    Gentleman, please.

    "NO GFE or Full Service!

    All massages are infused with soothing spa music, professional heating & vibrating massage table. Fully equipped with clean linens, extra thick padding, hot towels, unscented oils.

  6. #1204

    Pm

    Quote Originally Posted by Gto69  [View Original Post]
    It was suggested on the other location / site, go to the boards in those areas. You will get answers.
    Can you pm me details?

  7. #1203
    Banned Member


    Posts: 203

    Read the boards.

    It was suggested on the other location / site, go to the boards in those areas. You will get answers.

    Quote Originally Posted by TwentyYearOld  [View Original Post]
    Can someone fill me in on AMPs that provide FS? Preferably AMPs with younger women? Anywhere in ct is fine.

  8. #1202

    Pm me info

    Can someone fill me in on AMPs that provide FS? Preferably AMPs with younger women? Anywhere in ct is fine.

  9. #1201

    DD on Friday

    I needed some relaxation after a long week and called ahead to see if Cash was available (had a first time session with her a week ago and needed more). I was told she is on vacation but mama would take care of it for me. I almost didn't go but figured what the hell and took a chance. MMS set me up with Yoyo and she was not my type from first look, a little older than I expected. With that being said she was the most fun I have had and most relaxing time I have had outside of Cash.

  10. #1200

    Dd

    Swung by DD on a Tuesday, from afar looked like zero cars were in parking lot, figure I'd have my pick of whoever I wanted. Then I drove in front of DD and realized work was being done in the DD parking lot and several workers were around the building. Didn't have the courage to do the walk of shame past them, had I done do I could have probably had the biggest lineup I've ever seen.

    Swung over to wonderland because I was convinced they'd ease up by now, nope. Still plenty of teasing, then after 30 min "I no touch, you touch" then "30 min more twenty dollars" no thanks!

  11. #1199
    180 for 60 its with no FS? That's steep.

  12. #1198
    She looks a lot like the girl that used to advertise in Eastern Conn. Under the name Serenity.

  13. #1197
    I tried texting yesterday afternoon and got no response so far and the web site on the ad says file not found. Based on the pictures that is a massage I would love to get.

  14. #1196
    I tried texting yesterday afternoon and got no response so far and the web site on the ad says file not found. Based on the pictures that is a massage I would love to get.

  15. #1195

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape