Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 4209
-
11-05-19 16:44 #1209Senior Member

Posts: 1645My two cents is to hop on the Metro North train to Grand Central Station. Head over to http://www.privatehottienyc.com/ . 15 minute walk or quick cab ride. Photos are real. All the girls provide great sessions. Shower together, body slide, rimming, kissing, daty, BBBJ, cfs, msog. It is like adult Disney Land. 2. 6 roses. Light screening. You cannot just show up.
Originally Posted by RubbedOut
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-19 13:54 #1208Regular Member

Posts: 9Roll the DDice
I've never tried Danbury, or been in the game long enough to know the other spots you mentioned, but DD is my usual go to. Unfortunately it can be a dice roll as to the current talent. Sometimes it's amazing, but girls rotate out fairly frequently, so you could go from your choice of a few choice newer models one month to having nothing but higher mileage choices the next. I've tried different days, hours, etc and it all seems to be a crap shoot, the only thing that I've had some success with is getting lucky during a non busy period to get a line up or calling ahead yo try to get a good provider that you've had previously.
Originally Posted by RubbedOut
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-19 12:22 #1207Senior Member

Posts: 215Drive past Madison all the time but not familiar with the immediate area. Can you be more specific as to name and / or location?
Originally Posted by MikeDerucki
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-19 08:11 #1206Senior Member

Posts: 116Madison AMP
Went to an AMP in Madison very near a popular summertime destination. Adequate parking and fairly discreet side entrance. Up a staircase to the 2nd floor and I was greeted in the lobby by the attendant. Paid for an hour and was led into a dimly lit room with soothing music playing. I didn't ask for a table shower nor was it offered. I got comfortable on the table and upon Lilly or LeeLee's return I received an absolutely fantastic massage. She worked out all the kinks and relieved all the tension. The price was a very reasonable 60/40. I left happy.
-
11-05-19 06:46 #1205Senior Member

Posts: 389Any luck
Have texted numerous times. Nuthin! PROFESSIONAL MASSAGE BY A SOPHISTICATED LATINA◀128148;9654;10999;9619;10048;128151;10048;9619;11000;.
❀128151;10048;9619;9664;128148;9654; PROFESSIONAL MASSAGE BY A SOPHISTICATED LATINA◀128148;9654;10999;9619;10048;128151;10048;9619;11000; is New Haven Body Rubs, Connecticut Body Rubs and United States Body Rubs at cityxguide.com 1.
❀128151;10048;9619;9664;128148;9654; PROFESSIONAL MASSAGE BY A SOPHISTICATED LATINA◀128148;9654;10999;9619;10048;128151;10048;9619;11000; is New Haven Body Rubs, Connecticut Body Rubs and United States Body Rubs at cityxguide.com 2.
❀128151;10048;9619;9664;128148;9654; PROFESSIONAL MASSAGE BY A SOPHISTICATED LATINA◀128148;9654;10999;9619;10048;128151;10048;9619;11000; is New Haven Body Rubs, Connecticut Body Rubs and United States Body Rubs at cityxguide.com 3.
❀128151;10048;9619;9664;128148;9654; PROFESSIONAL MASSAGE BY A SOPHISTICATED LATINA◀128148;9654;10999;9619;10048;128151;10048;9619;11000; is New Haven Body Rubs, Connecticut Body Rubs and United States Body Rubs at cityxguide.com 4.
❀128151;10048;9619;9664;128148;9654; PROFESSIONAL MASSAGE BY A SOPHISTICATED LATINA◀128148;9654;10999;9619;10048;128151;10048;9619;11000; is New Haven Body Rubs, Connecticut Body Rubs and United States Body Rubs at cityxguide.com 5.
❀128151;10048;9619;9664;128148;9654; PROFESSIONAL MASSAGE BY A SOPHISTICATED LATINA◀128148;9654;10999;9619;10048;128151;10048;9619;11000; is New Haven Body Rubs, Connecticut Body Rubs and United States Body Rubs at cityxguide.com 6.
ABOUT ME.
Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Cecilia. I'm a 29 year old certified massage therapist from Brazil. A true professional, providing sensual and therapeutic bodywork to respectful clientele. I'm a fully independent practitioner with 7 years experience.
My typical massage sessions generally include an integrated combination of swedish sensual relaxation bodywork. Therapeutic stretching, deep tissue and reflexology.
Thank you.
PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE AD SO THAT YOU ARE CLEAR ABOUT MY SESSION.
Gentleman, please.
"NO GFE or Full Service!
All massages are infused with soothing spa music, professional heating & vibrating massage table. Fully equipped with clean linens, extra thick padding, hot towels, unscented oils.
-
11-04-19 00:33 #1204Senior Member

Posts: 100Pm
Can you pm me details?
Originally Posted by Gto69
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-19 11:26 #1203Banned Member

Posts: 203Read the boards.
It was suggested on the other location / site, go to the boards in those areas. You will get answers.
Originally Posted by TwentyYearOld
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-19 02:04 #1202Senior Member

Posts: 100Pm me info
Can someone fill me in on AMPs that provide FS? Preferably AMPs with younger women? Anywhere in ct is fine.
-
10-26-19 23:36 #1201Senior Member

Posts: 25DD on Friday
I needed some relaxation after a long week and called ahead to see if Cash was available (had a first time session with her a week ago and needed more). I was told she is on vacation but mama would take care of it for me. I almost didn't go but figured what the hell and took a chance. MMS set me up with Yoyo and she was not my type from first look, a little older than I expected. With that being said she was the most fun I have had and most relaxing time I have had outside of Cash.
-
10-25-19 15:08 #1200Senior Member

Posts: 256Dd
Swung by DD on a Tuesday, from afar looked like zero cars were in parking lot, figure I'd have my pick of whoever I wanted. Then I drove in front of DD and realized work was being done in the DD parking lot and several workers were around the building. Didn't have the courage to do the walk of shame past them, had I done do I could have probably had the biggest lineup I've ever seen.
Swung over to wonderland because I was convinced they'd ease up by now, nope. Still plenty of teasing, then after 30 min "I no touch, you touch" then "30 min more twenty dollars" no thanks!
-
10-25-19 10:02 #1199Senior Member

Posts: 672180 for 60 its with no FS? That's steep.
Originally Posted by Pcard
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-19 19:30 #1198Senior Member

Posts: 853She looks a lot like the girl that used to advertise in Eastern Conn. Under the name Serenity.
Originally Posted by Pcard
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-19 13:59 #1197Senior Member

Posts: 39I tried texting yesterday afternoon and got no response so far and the web site on the ad says file not found. Based on the pictures that is a massage I would love to get.
Originally Posted by Pcard
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-19 13:54 #1196Senior Member

Posts: 39I tried texting yesterday afternoon and got no response so far and the web site on the ad says file not found. Based on the pictures that is a massage I would love to get.
Originally Posted by Pcard
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-19 08:43 #1195Senior Member

Posts: 389Still active??












Reply With Quote





