Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 202 of 281 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 252 ... LastLast
Results 3,016 to 3,030 of 4209
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1194
    Quote Originally Posted by RubbedOut  [View Original Post]
    Hey mongers, long time lurker- 1st post.

    So I've been a trolling AMPs for quite some time, I started at tubs for two and the garden in meriden so you veterans will have an idea how far back I started. I have been down to the milford seen, VIP-the day spa- mings and ginko. I followed Young from ginko to silver. Been to lemon and burn (recently tried Nicole). Also aloha and up to Danbury. All have pretty much given a carbon copy experience save for Danbury. Also lucy at silver is similar to nicole minus the the probing and maybe a little better massages. I'm not a FS guy but look for a little more then the standard end. So my question is about D&D, I'm thinking of heading there but I'm wondering about the providers. I went to danbury which I read is similar and I got a good look at most of the girls there and while they are better then the usual older providers at just about every place in ct they looked ragged, with high mileage. Are the providers at dd good looking or are they like Danbury? Any input would be appreciated.
    Any of you guys remember Marlow's in Branford? Those where the days.

  2. #1193
    Quote Originally Posted by Krissp  [View Original Post]
    I tried to set up another session with her, she texted me with a time, then canceled 15 minutes later. Not sure what is going on.
    Yep 2 texts from me today. Very nice complimentary. No response at all I give up.

  3. #1192
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcard  [View Original Post]
    She is advertising on cityxguide but no responses to text??
    I tried to set up another session with her, she texted me with a time, then canceled 15 minutes later. Not sure what is going on.

  4. #1191

    D amp

    Hey mongers, long time lurker- 1st post.

    So I've been a trolling AMPs for quite some time, I started at tubs for two and the garden in meriden so you veterans will have an idea how far back I started. I have been down to the milford seen, VIP-the day spa- mings and ginko. I followed Young from ginko to silver. Been to lemon and burn (recently tried Nicole). Also aloha and up to Danbury. All have pretty much given a carbon copy experience save for Danbury. Also lucy at silver is similar to nicole minus the the probing and maybe a little better massages. I'm not a FS guy but look for a little more then the standard end. So my question is about D&D, I'm thinking of heading there but I'm wondering about the providers. I went to danbury which I read is similar and I got a good look at most of the girls there and while they are better then the usual older providers at just about every place in ct they looked ragged, with high mileage. Are the providers at dd good looking or are they like Danbury? Any input would be appreciated.

  5. #1190

    Any response??

    Quote Originally Posted by Krissp  [View Original Post]
    https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/beau...11092-29804604

    Had a dream with her. Nice studio in West Haven. Damage was 1.20 for HH. Massage with HE. Good HJ. Great ass. I imagine that more could be possible after a couple visits. Would definitely repeat.
    She is advertising on cityxguide but no responses to text??

  6. #1189
    Quote Originally Posted by Swm11  [View Original Post]
    Anytime they want you to respond via email, it's a safe bet that it's fake or a scam.
    I can confirm this.

    I reply by email, and started getting invitations to follow some link, along with pictures of girls very different from the one in the ad.

    I have not followed the link, but the spam continued for a couple of days.

    I suspect that, had I followed the link, my email would have been hacked.

  7. #1188
    Quote Originally Posted by MustangGuy  [View Original Post]
    Same here.
    Same here too. LOL she could have some great new customers!1.

  8. #1187
    Quote Originally Posted by Swm11  [View Original Post]
    Texted her a couple of timesto try to set up an appointment.

    No response yet.
    Same here.

  9. #1186
    Senior Member


    Posts: 576
    Quote Originally Posted by Krissp  [View Original Post]
    https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/beau...11092-29804604

    Had a dream with her. Nice studio in West Haven. Damage was 1.20 for HH. Massage with HE. Good HJ. Great ass. I imagine that more could be possible after a couple visits. Would definitely repeat.
    Texted her a couple of timesto try to set up an appointment.

    No response yet.

  10. #1185
    Senior Member


    Posts: 576
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcard  [View Original Post]
    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/low-c...9413-35942419. Anybody sample. Is it real? Thanks.
    Anytime they want you to respond via email, it's a safe bet that it's fake or a scam.

  11. #1184
    Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteJungle  [View Original Post]
    Gave DD a call today, was interested in trying yumi tomorrow but apparently she is gone for a bit. Any intel on new providers? Please DM, not interested in seeing penny or sunny again.
    Cash is always a sure thing for a good time. But she's not new, been there a while.

    I think Nicole is new. I haven't tried here yet, but I saw her the last time I was there, on my way out. She was pretty nice looking. Got her name so I could try her next time I go there.

  12. #1183

    Yumi gone til 2020

    Gave DD a call today, was interested in trying yumi tomorrow but apparently she is gone for a bit. Any intel on new providers? Please DM, not interested in seeing penny or sunny again.

  13. #1182

    Real?

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/low-c...9413-35942419. Anybody sample. Is it real? Thanks.

  14. #1181
    Senior Member


    Posts: 807
    Quote Originally Posted by Carloiscrazy87  [View Original Post]
    Last time I was there I saw Jasmine and we just ok. She was a bit older than I wanted but she did the job just fine and you might like what she offers. Lets keep the reports going on talent in here, lately it's been just ok.
    I haven't returned in almost a year, Kimberly used to be the best talent they had, other than her most of the girls were pretty mechanical I'm reading that the place is improving but still have some doubts.

  15. #1180

    Cecelia

    https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/beau...11092-29804604

    Had a dream with her. Nice studio in West Haven. Damage was 1.20 for HH. Massage with HE. Good HJ. Great ass. I imagine that more could be possible after a couple visits. Would definitely repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape