Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,016 to 3,030 of 4209
-
10-22-19 14:01 #1194Senior Member

Posts: 104Any of you guys remember Marlow's in Branford? Those where the days.
Originally Posted by RubbedOut
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-19 10:53 #1193Senior Member

Posts: 389Yep 2 texts from me today. Very nice complimentary. No response at all I give up.
Originally Posted by Krissp
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-19 09:50 #1192Regular Member

Posts: 16I tried to set up another session with her, she texted me with a time, then canceled 15 minutes later. Not sure what is going on.
Originally Posted by Pcard
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-19 20:36 #1191Regular Member

Posts: 5D amp
Hey mongers, long time lurker- 1st post.
So I've been a trolling AMPs for quite some time, I started at tubs for two and the garden in meriden so you veterans will have an idea how far back I started. I have been down to the milford seen, VIP-the day spa- mings and ginko. I followed Young from ginko to silver. Been to lemon and burn (recently tried Nicole). Also aloha and up to Danbury. All have pretty much given a carbon copy experience save for Danbury. Also lucy at silver is similar to nicole minus the the probing and maybe a little better massages. I'm not a FS guy but look for a little more then the standard end. So my question is about D&D, I'm thinking of heading there but I'm wondering about the providers. I went to danbury which I read is similar and I got a good look at most of the girls there and while they are better then the usual older providers at just about every place in ct they looked ragged, with high mileage. Are the providers at dd good looking or are they like Danbury? Any input would be appreciated.
-
10-21-19 16:52 #1190Senior Member

Posts: 389Any response??
She is advertising on cityxguide but no responses to text??
Originally Posted by Krissp
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-19 15:56 #1189Senior Member

Posts: 586I can confirm this.
Originally Posted by Swm11
[View Original Post]
I reply by email, and started getting invitations to follow some link, along with pictures of girls very different from the one in the ad.
I have not followed the link, but the spam continued for a couple of days.
I suspect that, had I followed the link, my email would have been hacked.
-
10-17-19 07:09 #1188Senior Member

Posts: 389Same here too. LOL she could have some great new customers!1.
Originally Posted by MustangGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-19 19:38 #1187Senior Member

Posts: 104Same here.
Originally Posted by Swm11
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-19 15:28 #1186Senior Member

Posts: 576Texted her a couple of timesto try to set up an appointment.
Originally Posted by Krissp
[View Original Post]
No response yet.
-
10-16-19 15:23 #1185Senior Member

Posts: 576Anytime they want you to respond via email, it's a safe bet that it's fake or a scam.
Originally Posted by Pcard
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-19 13:04 #1184Senior Member

Posts: 181Cash is always a sure thing for a good time. But she's not new, been there a while.
Originally Posted by ConcreteJungle
[View Original Post]
I think Nicole is new. I haven't tried here yet, but I saw her the last time I was there, on my way out. She was pretty nice looking. Got her name so I could try her next time I go there.
-
10-14-19 16:29 #1183Senior Member

Posts: 256Yumi gone til 2020
Gave DD a call today, was interested in trying yumi tomorrow but apparently she is gone for a bit. Any intel on new providers? Please DM, not interested in seeing penny or sunny again.
-
10-14-19 09:38 #1182Senior Member

Posts: 389Real?
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/low-c...9413-35942419. Anybody sample. Is it real? Thanks.
-
10-13-19 07:29 #1181Senior Member

Posts: 807I haven't returned in almost a year, Kimberly used to be the best talent they had, other than her most of the girls were pretty mechanical I'm reading that the place is improving but still have some doubts.
Originally Posted by Carloiscrazy87
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-19 10:40 #1180Regular Member

Posts: 16Cecelia
https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/beau...11092-29804604
Had a dream with her. Nice studio in West Haven. Damage was 1.20 for HH. Massage with HE. Good HJ. Great ass. I imagine that more could be possible after a couple visits. Would definitely repeat.









Reply With Quote






