Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 442 of 551 FirstFirst ... 342 392 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 492 542 ... LastLast
Results 6,616 to 6,630 of 8261
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1646

    Serious GPS

    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    Aliyah at Rick's (tall slender blonde) offered me FS last night for $500. She's super hot but I'm not about to drop that kind of coin.
    Yeah crazy to pay that much I am sure at that price she doesn't get many repeat customers she wanted 300 just for a handy LOL.

    Dudes just say no prices will go down.

  2. #1645
    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    Aliyah at Rick's (tall slender blonde) offered me FS last night for $500. She's super hot but I'm not about to drop that kind of coin.
    That's only for 15 minutes. HH is a grand.

  3. #1644

    Aliyah at ricks

    Aliyah at Rick's (tall slender blonde) offered me FS last night for $500. She's super hot but I'm not about to drop that kind of coin.

  4. #1643
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmInvisable  [View Original Post]
    Coming in from out of town. Any advice on where to go? I will be around the Little Darlings area, is that place fun?
    Avoid like the plague. Go to one of the Deja Vus downtown instead.

  5. #1642

    Advice for Downtown area

    Coming in from out of town. Any advice on where to go? I will be around the Little Darlings area, is that place fun?

  6. #1641
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRiver  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know if you can get extras at this club, if so what are the best girls to see?
    Sin Rock is probably the worst of the clubs in the area. I've met several people that have been ripped off there (more than at Kittens), most of the rip offs revolve around they got a lap dance and then was charged for $200 for that one dance. I even believe that several similar complaints (not from the people I know) are on Yelp. I go there occasionally, but I was immediately approached by two (ugly) women that wanted me to pay $250 for a room so I could watch them go at each other. I wasn't interested and they just reeked of being scammers.

  7. #1640

    RE: Morgan and her bf

    Quote Originally Posted by ExecutiveDen  [View Original Post]
    On another site, all the posts talk about Morgan (at Pandoras) and her boyfriend. Why is Morgan so popular and why the obsession with her boyfriend? I get that she offers FS, but is she that much greater than the others who offer the same?
    That other site had a history of targeting one dancer with "hate". Used to be Nova, then Ava, now Morgan. I might be missing a few. Its 80-90% garbage and fiction.

  8. #1639

    Morgan and her bf

    On another site, all the posts talk about Morgan (at Pandoras) and her boyfriend. Why is Morgan so popular and why the obsession with her boyfriend? I get that she offers FS, but is she that much greater than the others who offer the same?

  9. #1638

    Renton strip club

    Does anybody know if you can get extras at this club, if so what are the best girls to see?

  10. #1637
    Quote Originally Posted by Stripclub2000  [View Original Post]
    Is Trinity the white girl?
    Trinity is the white girl. Now that you mention it, it just dawned on me that Kittens has a hugely amount of black and mixed girls there.

  11. #1636
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Went to Kittens last night and encountered Trinity. Trinity has a look I just love, she came and talked to me and explained the VIP room policy and that we can go there for $200 for 15 minutes. $50 goes to the house $150 goes to her. I told her that I preferred just a lap dance or two. She said, "For the 15 minutes in the VIP, you'll be able to use this" and then shows me a condom. I was like $200 bucks to get fucked by her. I could do that. But then I quickly flashed back to Chris Rock rock screaming, "There's no sex in the champagne room!" and the various people here that paid for a VIP room at Kittens simply to sit there alone while the dancer disappears.

    So, I opted for a lap dance. It was semi-enthusiastic, her hands spent a more than appropriate amount of time on my dick and she gave me 4 dances for $100. I tipped her $20 and asked she wanted to meet after work. She quickly got my number and texted me. I went home and went to bed and promptly at 2 AM, I got a "want to meet?" text.

    So there you have it. I stayed and got a dance from someone else, I don't remember her name, but she was even more enthusiastic and claimed she gave the best dances there. She did 4 for $110, I thought she was a sweetie, but she really wasn't my type. As I was leaving, she asked for my number and I gave her one of my 'ho cards (business card with just my name and burner phone number). Nothing from her yet.
    Is Trinity the white girl?

  12. #1635

    Kittens

    Went to Kittens last night and encountered Trinity. Trinity has a look I just love, she came and talked to me and explained the VIP room policy and that we can go there for $200 for 15 minutes. $50 goes to the house $150 goes to her. I told her that I preferred just a lap dance or two. She said, "For the 15 minutes in the VIP, you'll be able to use this" and then shows me a condom. I was like $200 bucks to get fucked by her. I could do that. But then I quickly flashed back to Chris Rock rock screaming, "There's no sex in the champagne room!" and the various people here that paid for a VIP room at Kittens simply to sit there alone while the dancer disappears.

    So, I opted for a lap dance. It was semi-enthusiastic, her hands spent a more than appropriate amount of time on my dick and she gave me 4 dances for $100. I tipped her $20 and asked she wanted to meet after work. She quickly got my number and texted me. I went home and went to bed and promptly at 2 AM, I got a "want to meet?" text.

    So there you have it. I stayed and got a dance from someone else, I don't remember her name, but she was even more enthusiastic and claimed she gave the best dances there. She did 4 for $110, I thought she was a sweetie, but she really wasn't my type. As I was leaving, she asked for my number and I gave her one of my 'ho cards (business card with just my name and burner phone number). Nothing from her yet.

  13. #1634

    Devious

    Quote Originally Posted by BillElgin  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Devious is working anywhere? She was at Lake City Deja Vu until mid summer. Thanks.
    Believe she's stopped dancing. Had a "real job" for a while.

  14. #1633

    Devious

    Does anyone know if Devious is working anywhere? She was at Lake City Deja Vu until mid summer. Thanks.

  15. #1632

    Ricks

    Quote Originally Posted by JSnake921  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where secret went to? I heard she moved to Ricks. She was a recent college grad, talk 5'10" brunette hair, very picky on who she does things with. After graduation, she said she wanted to have more fun, uvh type stuff. Haven't seen her since early summer.
    According to Rick's twitter page Secret was last there October 10th.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape