Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,631 to 6,645 of 8271
-
10-19-19 15:28 #1641Senior Member

Posts: 1544Sin Rock is probably the worst of the clubs in the area. I've met several people that have been ripped off there (more than at Kittens), most of the rip offs revolve around they got a lap dance and then was charged for $200 for that one dance. I even believe that several similar complaints (not from the people I know) are on Yelp. I go there occasionally, but I was immediately approached by two (ugly) women that wanted me to pay $250 for a room so I could watch them go at each other. I wasn't interested and they just reeked of being scammers.
Originally Posted by BigRiver
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-19 11:03 #1640Senior Member

Posts: 444RE: Morgan and her bf
That other site had a history of targeting one dancer with "hate". Used to be Nova, then Ava, now Morgan. I might be missing a few. Its 80-90% garbage and fiction.
Originally Posted by ExecutiveDen
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-19 01:24 #1639Regular Member

Posts: 6Morgan and her bf
On another site, all the posts talk about Morgan (at Pandoras) and her boyfriend. Why is Morgan so popular and why the obsession with her boyfriend? I get that she offers FS, but is she that much greater than the others who offer the same?
-
10-17-19 14:16 #1638Regular Member

Posts: 25Renton strip club
Does anybody know if you can get extras at this club, if so what are the best girls to see?
-
10-17-19 10:51 #1637Senior Member

Posts: 1544Trinity is the white girl. Now that you mention it, it just dawned on me that Kittens has a hugely amount of black and mixed girls there.
Originally Posted by Stripclub2000
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-19 00:48 #1636Regular Member

Posts: 14Is Trinity the white girl?
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-19 17:02 #1635Senior Member

Posts: 1544Kittens
Went to Kittens last night and encountered Trinity. Trinity has a look I just love, she came and talked to me and explained the VIP room policy and that we can go there for $200 for 15 minutes. $50 goes to the house $150 goes to her. I told her that I preferred just a lap dance or two. She said, "For the 15 minutes in the VIP, you'll be able to use this" and then shows me a condom. I was like $200 bucks to get fucked by her. I could do that. But then I quickly flashed back to Chris Rock rock screaming, "There's no sex in the champagne room!" and the various people here that paid for a VIP room at Kittens simply to sit there alone while the dancer disappears.
So, I opted for a lap dance. It was semi-enthusiastic, her hands spent a more than appropriate amount of time on my dick and she gave me 4 dances for $100. I tipped her $20 and asked she wanted to meet after work. She quickly got my number and texted me. I went home and went to bed and promptly at 2 AM, I got a "want to meet?" text.
So there you have it. I stayed and got a dance from someone else, I don't remember her name, but she was even more enthusiastic and claimed she gave the best dances there. She did 4 for $110, I thought she was a sweetie, but she really wasn't my type. As I was leaving, she asked for my number and I gave her one of my 'ho cards (business card with just my name and burner phone number). Nothing from her yet.
-
10-15-19 10:58 #1634Senior Member

Posts: 444Devious
Believe she's stopped dancing. Had a "real job" for a while.
Originally Posted by BillElgin
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-19 21:01 #1633Regular Member

Posts: 1Devious
Does anyone know if Devious is working anywhere? She was at Lake City Deja Vu until mid summer. Thanks.
-
10-14-19 20:27 #1632Senior Member

Posts: 244Ricks
According to Rick's twitter page Secret was last there October 10th.
Originally Posted by JSnake921
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-19 16:21 #1631Senior Member

Posts: 371Yeah that club isn't very fun. I went there a few times, no mileage. Unfortunately there were managers watching nearby which killed the vibe.
Originally Posted by JSnake921
[View Original Post]
It might be okay for someone just wanting to watch the stage show I guess.
-
10-14-19 13:03 #1630Senior Member

Posts: 148Secret formerly of Pandora's
Anyone know where secret went to? I heard she moved to Ricks. She was a recent college grad, talk 5'10" brunette hair, very picky on who she does things with. After graduation, she said she wanted to have more fun, uvh type stuff. Haven't seen her since early summer.
-
10-14-19 12:09 #1629Senior Member

Posts: 148SODO is full of GPS and not enough fun. Caters to the visitors and not locals. Hot girls just not high mileage in my experience. I would love to hear from others.
Originally Posted by Mmmgmmg
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-19 02:27 #1628Regular Member

Posts: 1Bailey at DreamGirls Sodo
Any info on her or the place in general?
-
10-14-19 00:04 #1627Senior Member

Posts: 34Same with me even though she knows that I've left children inside of her before. Some are still reporting she does without so maybe it depends on the day / her mood.
Originally Posted by Millerlite1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





