Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 443 of 552 FirstFirst ... 343 393 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 493 543 ... LastLast
Results 6,631 to 6,645 of 8271
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1641
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRiver  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know if you can get extras at this club, if so what are the best girls to see?
    Sin Rock is probably the worst of the clubs in the area. I've met several people that have been ripped off there (more than at Kittens), most of the rip offs revolve around they got a lap dance and then was charged for $200 for that one dance. I even believe that several similar complaints (not from the people I know) are on Yelp. I go there occasionally, but I was immediately approached by two (ugly) women that wanted me to pay $250 for a room so I could watch them go at each other. I wasn't interested and they just reeked of being scammers.

  2. #1640

    RE: Morgan and her bf

    Quote Originally Posted by ExecutiveDen  [View Original Post]
    On another site, all the posts talk about Morgan (at Pandoras) and her boyfriend. Why is Morgan so popular and why the obsession with her boyfriend? I get that she offers FS, but is she that much greater than the others who offer the same?
    That other site had a history of targeting one dancer with "hate". Used to be Nova, then Ava, now Morgan. I might be missing a few. Its 80-90% garbage and fiction.

  3. #1639

    Morgan and her bf

    On another site, all the posts talk about Morgan (at Pandoras) and her boyfriend. Why is Morgan so popular and why the obsession with her boyfriend? I get that she offers FS, but is she that much greater than the others who offer the same?

  4. #1638

    Renton strip club

    Does anybody know if you can get extras at this club, if so what are the best girls to see?

  5. #1637
    Quote Originally Posted by Stripclub2000  [View Original Post]
    Is Trinity the white girl?
    Trinity is the white girl. Now that you mention it, it just dawned on me that Kittens has a hugely amount of black and mixed girls there.

  6. #1636
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Went to Kittens last night and encountered Trinity. Trinity has a look I just love, she came and talked to me and explained the VIP room policy and that we can go there for $200 for 15 minutes. $50 goes to the house $150 goes to her. I told her that I preferred just a lap dance or two. She said, "For the 15 minutes in the VIP, you'll be able to use this" and then shows me a condom. I was like $200 bucks to get fucked by her. I could do that. But then I quickly flashed back to Chris Rock rock screaming, "There's no sex in the champagne room!" and the various people here that paid for a VIP room at Kittens simply to sit there alone while the dancer disappears.

    So, I opted for a lap dance. It was semi-enthusiastic, her hands spent a more than appropriate amount of time on my dick and she gave me 4 dances for $100. I tipped her $20 and asked she wanted to meet after work. She quickly got my number and texted me. I went home and went to bed and promptly at 2 AM, I got a "want to meet?" text.

    So there you have it. I stayed and got a dance from someone else, I don't remember her name, but she was even more enthusiastic and claimed she gave the best dances there. She did 4 for $110, I thought she was a sweetie, but she really wasn't my type. As I was leaving, she asked for my number and I gave her one of my 'ho cards (business card with just my name and burner phone number). Nothing from her yet.
    Is Trinity the white girl?

  7. #1635

    Kittens

    Went to Kittens last night and encountered Trinity. Trinity has a look I just love, she came and talked to me and explained the VIP room policy and that we can go there for $200 for 15 minutes. $50 goes to the house $150 goes to her. I told her that I preferred just a lap dance or two. She said, "For the 15 minutes in the VIP, you'll be able to use this" and then shows me a condom. I was like $200 bucks to get fucked by her. I could do that. But then I quickly flashed back to Chris Rock rock screaming, "There's no sex in the champagne room!" and the various people here that paid for a VIP room at Kittens simply to sit there alone while the dancer disappears.

    So, I opted for a lap dance. It was semi-enthusiastic, her hands spent a more than appropriate amount of time on my dick and she gave me 4 dances for $100. I tipped her $20 and asked she wanted to meet after work. She quickly got my number and texted me. I went home and went to bed and promptly at 2 AM, I got a "want to meet?" text.

    So there you have it. I stayed and got a dance from someone else, I don't remember her name, but she was even more enthusiastic and claimed she gave the best dances there. She did 4 for $110, I thought she was a sweetie, but she really wasn't my type. As I was leaving, she asked for my number and I gave her one of my 'ho cards (business card with just my name and burner phone number). Nothing from her yet.

  8. #1634

    Devious

    Quote Originally Posted by BillElgin  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Devious is working anywhere? She was at Lake City Deja Vu until mid summer. Thanks.
    Believe she's stopped dancing. Had a "real job" for a while.

  9. #1633

    Devious

    Does anyone know if Devious is working anywhere? She was at Lake City Deja Vu until mid summer. Thanks.

  10. #1632

    Ricks

    Quote Originally Posted by JSnake921  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where secret went to? I heard she moved to Ricks. She was a recent college grad, talk 5'10" brunette hair, very picky on who she does things with. After graduation, she said she wanted to have more fun, uvh type stuff. Haven't seen her since early summer.
    According to Rick's twitter page Secret was last there October 10th.

  11. #1631
    Quote Originally Posted by JSnake921  [View Original Post]
    SODO is full of GPS and not enough fun. Caters to the visitors and not locals. Hot girls just not high mileage in my experience. I would love to hear from others.
    Yeah that club isn't very fun. I went there a few times, no mileage. Unfortunately there were managers watching nearby which killed the vibe.

    It might be okay for someone just wanting to watch the stage show I guess.

  12. #1630

    Secret formerly of Pandora's

    Anyone know where secret went to? I heard she moved to Ricks. She was a recent college grad, talk 5'10" brunette hair, very picky on who she does things with. After graduation, she said she wanted to have more fun, uvh type stuff. Haven't seen her since early summer.

  13. #1629
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmmgmmg  [View Original Post]
    Any info on her or the place in general?
    SODO is full of GPS and not enough fun. Caters to the visitors and not locals. Hot girls just not high mileage in my experience. I would love to hear from others.

  14. #1628

    Bailey at DreamGirls Sodo

    Any info on her or the place in general?

  15. #1627
    Quote Originally Posted by Millerlite1  [View Original Post]
    Last Time I saw Monse, she insisted on a cover.
    Same with me even though she knows that I've left children inside of her before. Some are still reporting she does without so maybe it depends on the day / her mood.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape