Escort Review: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Submit Review
Results 6,241 to 6,255 of 12758
-
10-25-19 14:09 #6518Senior Member

Posts: 234Marie
Thanks Ballsagna, for toftt on Marie. Went by this morning and saw her. Wow. That's the biggest clit I have seen in my life. Awesome.
Originally Posted by Ballsagna
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-19 13:11 #6517Senior Member

Posts: 152Definitely the pics are older. She is maybe a seven on the scale. Not really worth the time to review her.
Originally Posted by SMF1234
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-19 12:14 #6516Senior Member

Posts: 523Alyssa rain
Anyone actually paying for Alyssa rain over priced services? She's charging more for car play than some of these girls that actually have an incall.
-
10-24-19 11:23 #6515Senior Member

Posts: 107TOFTT. Marie with large clit
https://independent.com.orlando.list...post/38162449/
I don't have much time to write, but I saw Marie the other day for an outcall. She arrived about 30 minutes late but she was good with communicating. More importantly, she was clean and freshly showered. I didn't do FS, but I opted for a lap dance and oral fun. She offered half hour for $120.
She is young and petite, and laid back with a cool personality. She is prettier than her photos. She is mixed race with cute freckles, light skin, curly hair. I partook in kissing, DATY, and BBJ, although FS is on the menu.
I've honestly never been with a woman with a large clit, so this was a surprise to me how big and engorged it got. I started off with getting a lap dance as I started kissing her body. Then she went down for BBJ, which felt great, but I had to stop her so that I could have a taste of her. She was fresh and tasty and this is when I discovered the large clit. It was a new for me, but it was fun licking and sucking it until she got her satisfaction. We went into 69 where I popped and she took it all in no problem. I recommend her, especially to those who enjoy a woman with a big clit.
-
10-24-19 11:23 #6514Senior Member

Posts: 309Agree with Yankee Doodle
Nice lady and legit. Met her at Geneva about 9-10 months ago. Petite, VERY clean, good comms. A bit cautious at first as far as "clicking" personality wise. Good head game and sexy little ass in k-9, responds well to DATY. She is a bit older than her pics and not as busty as pics make her out to be. Overall a 7. 5-8 out of 10.
Originally Posted by YankeeDoodle
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-19 22:55 #6513Senior Member

Posts: 947Haven't seen her in about a year but Abigail's definitely a legit provider and a very cool lady. I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for Abigail because she gave me my first ever tour of the Greek Islands, LOL. I'll post a copy of one of my old reviews of her below for ease of reference.
Originally Posted by Deegan
[View Original Post]
SYM
Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-19 20:16 #6512Senior Member

Posts: 317Sexy Abigail
She used to advertise here, she is legit. When I saw her, she had incall at Geneva, I wrote a complete review called Doodle Diddles Abigail. And you know it's legit, she responded to my review. Started off very sexy, she isn't so busty, used push-up bras. Good C cup. No panties, likes to kiss, nice warm up, but main attraction was less than a 10. Maybe 8. I did not repeat, I can diddle 2 of my regulars for 2 bennys, YMMV.
Originally Posted by Deegan
[View Original Post]
YD.
-
10-23-19 19:49 #6511Senior Member

Posts: 440She appears to be legit. Lots of reviews on her in the USA classified forum.
Originally Posted by Deegan
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-19 14:24 #6510Regular Member

Posts: 6Abigail / Janell
Curious to know if anyone has seen or has any info on this one. https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1423829 Been trying to find out if she is legit?
-
10-20-19 15:32 #6509Senior Member

Posts: 706You lucked out
She's been a around a long time and most, if not, all her reviews were not good. Maybe she's starting to realize that good service pays the bills.
Originally Posted by Pilot1011
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-19 08:05 #6508

Posts: 174Barbie
Spent some time with this doll a week or so ago. My first time seeing her and I'm glad I did.
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...c/824340503462
Pro's: Definitely girl in pics. One of the best Bodies and ass I've ever seen in my old life. Very chill laid back personality. CBJ and Mish and I was out the door. Completely non rushed.
Cons: Tons of makeup and a slight smell of smoke. Everything covered.
200 for the hour will definitely repeat.
-
10-19-19 20:45 #6507Senior Member

Posts: 51How is her service? I've always look her AD but always thought she was TGTBT.
Originally Posted by Pilot1011
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-19 11:49 #6506Senior Member

Posts: 132Sounds very similar to my experience.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...353&viewfull=1#post4498353.
On my last outing I was trying to decide between your girl Madison and the one I did see Bianca. Link to my review above. Lots of hype. Really thought I was in for a wild ride but my experience was similar to yours I guess. Do not think I will stop trying though. I am hooked on the sport. Even when I don't get a homerun I still win.
Originally Posted by EdgarAlan00
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-19 10:36 #6505Senior Member

Posts: 376Looking at her Pix made me remember late night TV used car salesman YELLING his phone # over and over and.
Originally Posted by Pilot1011
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-19 10:21 #6504

Posts: 174Barbie
Barbie is definitely legit. Heavenly body.
Originally Posted by PokeHerFaceJon
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






