Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 575 of 732 FirstFirst ... 75 475 525 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 625 675 ... LastLast
Results 8,611 to 8,625 of 10971
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #2361

    Elliebaby11

    Four hours of whatever you want except anal for 500. Cannot host. Or 150 for access to her vids and pics on Snapchat. Tried negotiating for less time at a lower price, no deal. Leaving the area for Miami in 2 - 3 weeks. I passed.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bf972...6-d8fc080f4a80

  2. #2360

    Sportsguyred

    Anyone have contact with this Zero post wonder looking for info?

    SportsGuyRed.

  3. #2359
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasYesMan  [View Original Post]
    They are super "high end". Negotiated down to $1,000 for 6 hours together, but I couldn't pull the trigger for that price, even at 166/ hour. Our of an apartment in Northshore. Follow one of them on Snapchat, and it simply looks like a rich 20 something chick who has daddy money (or SA money) and no education.
    Any profile that says, "We spend a lot of our time in Miami, NYC, and Boston!" I avoid. Travelling escorts or Instagram escorts. Not why I'm on SA.

  4. #2358

    Mandy link

    Quote Originally Posted by OkWhatever  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    Avoid this woman. She's a junkie and a thief. I may have left a review on here, but can't find it. I have real intel on her that was shared with me by another member. I will only share that intel in private, so feel free to message me like some already have.

    Trust me, avoid.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/997d1...b-d60dd941db43

  5. #2357
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasYesMan  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys,

    Any one been with this lady? She is pretty cool to chat with, but concerned she will be a flake when I meet her later this week on our date. Any feedback? I believe she use to have another profile on WYP, same girl.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...G1Qj25vMpL9rdB
    As a follow up, she flaked. She's hot (if real) but a bit hard to work with. If anyone is successful let me know for the simply sake of curiosity. Cheers.

  6. #2356

    Mandys Candy

    Guys,

    Avoid this woman. She's a junkie and a thief. I may have left a review on here, but can't find it. I have real intel on her that was shared with me by another member. I will only share that intel in private, so feel free to message me like some already have.

    Trust me, avoid.

  7. #2355

    Ella AVOID

    Smoking hot Ebony girl that can host. Great Fuuck and awesome oral. So why the avoid headline? She wants your license and to know who you are IRL for a better " connection" Proceed with caution.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/75f4f...3-96b5f35ce954

  8. #2354

    Banning

    In this respect, you probably shouldn't correspond with a post that had just joined. Someone very new is either testing the system for "bad actors " , neive, or has GPS syndrome. Time and disappointment bring them back to reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by MamboMikea  [View Original Post]
    Always go to texting before discussing specifics. SA can check messaging but they are less likely to take action if the complaint originates on the basis of text messaging.

  9. #2353

    They did not

    Quote Originally Posted by OkWhatever  [View Original Post]
    They may let you back on. I was suspended / banned and wrote a nasty message via their support system. A day later I was let back on. I'm not renewing though. It has really gone downhill IMO.
    The message I got back from them was ridiculous they actually threatened me that any further activity by me on their site would result in "action" on their part. They used foul language, stated that what I was doing was ILLEGAL, in all caps. And then told me I was BANNED multiple times (again in all caps). The support tech was named Sydney so I guess could be a guy or girl. But why not just tell me what verbiage I did to get banned? Really? I pay you to message women looking to connect with guys who want to spoil them. It's a scam. Brandon knows it and if he doesn't he will know soon.

    Bad business in my opinion.

  10. #2352

    Stay away.

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasYesMan  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys,

    Any one been with this lady? She is pretty cool to chat with, but concerned she will be a flake when I meet her later this week on our date. Any feedback? I believe she use to have another profile on WYP, same girl.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...G1Qj25vMpL9rdB
    Face is busted. Drunk and zero intentions for having fun.

  11. #2351

    PrettyRussian

    Hey Guys,

    Any one been with this lady? She is pretty cool to chat with, but concerned she will be a flake when I meet her later this week on our date. Any feedback? I believe she use to have another profile on WYP, same girl.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...G1Qj25vMpL9rdB

  12. #2350
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel05  [View Original Post]
    Any comments on these two? Definitely hotties.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/81025...3-195c30aaa4a4
    They are super "high end". Negotiated down to $1,000 for 6 hours together, but I couldn't pull the trigger for that price, even at 166/ hour. Our of an apartment in Northshore. Follow one of them on Snapchat, and it simply looks like a rich 20 something chick who has daddy money (or SA money) and no education.

  13. #2349

    I'm back on SA. I wonder about these ladies. Anyone w / info

    I've been favorite by the first 2 and texted with the others. Hate to waste time but if I follow through I'll report the findings. Worries about getting banned after reading these last few weeks.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/dec3a...9-0771005f62aa

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ad47e...8-3c1d20668b4f

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...d-c531b239463d

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...5-03a6b5933eda

  14. #2348

    SA Crooks

    They may let you back on. I was suspended / banned and wrote a nasty message via their support system. A day later I was let back on. I'm not renewing though. It has really gone downhill IMO.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aardvarks  [View Original Post]
    Been on the platform for several years. Have never had any issues (did get banned once for questionable network activity but was reinstated). Then today I get banned for soliciting prostitution. I think it might have been a woman who messaged me yesterday and asked if I was okay with PPM. But I didn't even respond. Then another woman was writing me unsolicited dirty messages this AM and I was responding with one and two word responses. Like "okay" "sounds good" etc.

    The thing is my account just renewed automatically Saturday. What a bunch of a holes.

    I wrote their support team asking for evidence and to be unsuspended but who knows. I have no advice to give since I have no idea what the SA police found objectionable. Oh well. I do still have a few numbers.

  15. #2347

    SA crocks

    Quote Originally Posted by Aardvarks  [View Original Post]
    Been on the platform for several years. Have never had any issues (did get banned once for questionable network activity but was reinstated). Then today I get banned for soliciting prostitution. I think it might have been a woman who messaged me yesterday and asked if I was okay with PPM. But I didn't even respond. Then another woman was writing me unsolicited dirty messages this AM and I was responding with one and two word responses. Like "okay" "sounds good" etc.

    The thing is my account just renewed automatically Saturday. What a bunch of a holes.

    I wrote their support team asking for evidence and to be unsuspended but who knows. I have no advice to give since I have no idea what the SA police found objectionable. Oh well. I do still have a few numbers.
    It is true that some women will set you up trying to get them to ban you. You will have to be careful and play dumb. Never agree to anything online. 4 lines of convo and move to text. All I say there is hello, How are you?.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape