Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 404 of 546 FirstFirst ... 304 354 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 454 504 ... LastLast
Results 6,046 to 6,060 of 8184
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2139

    Secret Benefits

    Quote Originally Posted by LapDanceGuy  [View Original Post]
    Got the Vanilla card I ordered online to work at secretbenefits.com. Although, seeking.com seems to have much finer selection. Any recommendations in Orlando from secret benefits?
    I have a couple of them. All Latina brunettes. Good looking but expensive. $$$ to $$ per meeting. PM me if you want digits.

  2. #2138
    Quote Originally Posted by LapDanceGuy  [View Original Post]
    So. I had the vanilla card that I bought at CVS as mentioned. Created an account at the vanillagift website, assigned a zip code, went to use at secret benefits and couldn't get past the name. Tried all sorts of combos plus one referenced here, NADA. Called customer service and apparently the card I bought was "anonymous" and can't have a name assigned or used online.

    Just ordered a card through their online portal. Hopeful I can use that one. Is there a particular type in a store I should look for? Would love to line up some sugar before I arrive!
    Got the Vanilla card I ordered online to work at secretbenefits.com. Although, seeking.com seems to have much finer selection. Any recommendations in Orlando from secret benefits?

  3. #2137
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloWorld3089  [View Original Post]
    Yea they should work, read the back and login online to assign a zip and pin. I use it for WYP site.
    So. I had the vanilla card that I bought at CVS as mentioned. Created an account at the vanillagift website, assigned a zip code, went to use at secret benefits and couldn't get past the name. Tried all sorts of combos plus one referenced here, NADA. Called customer service and apparently the card I bought was "anonymous" and can't have a name assigned or used online.

    Just ordered a card through their online portal. Hopeful I can use that one. Is there a particular type in a store I should look for? Would love to line up some sugar before I arrive!

  4. #2136

    Vanilla Cards

    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeysours  [View Original Post]
    Vanilla cards work on seeking, you just have to register a zip code.
    Yea they should work, read the back and login online to assign a zip and pin. I use it for WYP site.

  5. #2135
    Senior Member


    Posts: 217

    It's what you make it

    Quote Originally Posted by WVolusiaDude  [View Original Post]
    So what is the seeking website all about? I thought it was for long term arrangements only. Is this not the case?
    I found lurking at the Las Vegas blog about Seeking Arrangement had great information.

    What the girls may wish is a monthly payment, maybe in advance, maybe a lot of money, maybe for nothing in return. Some of them may get it from nice rich Mr. Simp.

    What some guys do is avoid prepayment for no performance, and say they will pay a certain amount of $ per meet with the girl.

    Obviously, this is the preferred way to go; if she wants money from "Daddy" she must do something for it; Daddy is not inclined to pay for something he has just a hope of getting.

    They're selling pussy; how you wish to pay for pussy is entirely up to you.

    I plan on signing up for SA as soon as my house guest departs.

  6. #2134

    Vanilla cards

    Quote Originally Posted by LapDanceGuy  [View Original Post]
    Any tips on how you can purchase credits on these sites discretely? I bought a Vanilla card from.

    CVS, seems that won't work since secretbenefits is overseas and the cc 𝐏119851;119848;119855;119842;119837;119838;119851; doesn't allow that.

    Any tips on buying credits safely would be appreciated. Thanks!
    Vanilla cards work on seeking, you just have to register a zip code.

  7. #2133

    SA or other

    Any tips on how you can purchase credits on these sites discretely? I bought a Vanilla card from.

    CVS, seems that won't work since secretbenefits is overseas and the cc 𝐏119851;119848;119855;119842;119837;119838;119851; doesn't allow that.

    Any tips on buying credits safely would be appreciated. Thanks!

  8. #2132
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowMover  [View Original Post]
    So I had the sexy suit case SB swing by. She was a real GFE all roads open just a little on the pricy side $$$ but was very fun. If you want to pay to play she is well worth the time! I will repeat.
    I had to postphone one time and she got upset more than it warranted that's why I stopped seeing her. Just felt it could be a sign of things to come.

  9. #2131

    Fun times

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin321  [View Original Post]
    Ya she was a bit less when I saw her a year or so ago. Deft Freaky AF; loved blowing my load all over her. I would repeat if it wasn't GSP.
    So I had the sexy suit case SB swing by. She was a real GFE all roads open just a little on the pricy side $$$ but was very fun. If you want to pay to play she is well worth the time! I will repeat.

  10. #2130
    So what is the seeking website all about? I thought it was for long term arrangements only. Is this not the case?

  11. #2129
    Quote Originally Posted by Doteve  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one awhile back:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/33b89...5-3db404295ef0

    Freaky AF; took direction well and had a suitcase full of accessories to play with. Very much into restraints and had a decent time. However she was texting on her phone a good deal of the time.

    A bit pricey at $$ so I can't say I'd repeat.
    Ya she was a bit less when I saw her a year or so ago. Deft Freaky AF; loved blowing my load all over her. I would repeat if it wasn't GSP.

  12. #2128
    Quote Originally Posted by Doteve  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one awhile back:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/33b89...5-3db404295ef0

    Freaky AF; took direction well and had a suitcase full of accessories to play with. Very much into restraints and had a decent time. However she was texting on her phone a good deal of the time.

    A bit pricey at $$ so I can't say I'd repeat.
    I tried several times to meet up with her but never got lower than $$ so you are doing very well. And she could only meet on Saturdays.

  13. #2127
    Quote Originally Posted by Doteve  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one awhile back:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/33b89...5-3db404295ef0

    Freaky AF; took direction well and had a suitcase full of accessories to play with. Very much into restraints and had a decent time. However she was texting on her phone a good deal of the time.

    A bit pricey at $$ so I can't say I'd repeat.
    Actually, that is not a lot for a session with her. She used to get a lot more than that. I never pulled the trigger with her because she was much more, but for that I would.

  14. #2126

    Good looking

    Quote Originally Posted by Doteve  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one awhile back:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/33b89...5-3db404295ef0

    Freaky AF; took direction well and had a suitcase full of accessories to play with. Very much into restraints and had a decent time. However she was texting on her phone a good deal of the time.

    A bit pricey at $$ so I can't say I'd repeat.
    $$ isn't bad for this one for a session. Almost makes one renew membership, but way too any spammers now.

  15. #2125
    Quote Originally Posted by Doteve  [View Original Post]

    A bit pricey at $$ so I can't say I'd repeat.
    Edit: "A bit pricey at $$ so I can't say I'd repeat. ".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape