Thread: Sugar Baby
+
Add Report
Results 6,046 to 6,060 of 8183
-
10-23-19 22:04 #2138Senior Member

Posts: 198Got the Vanilla card I ordered online to work at secretbenefits.com. Although, seeking.com seems to have much finer selection. Any recommendations in Orlando from secret benefits?
Originally Posted by LapDanceGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-19 22:39 #2137Senior Member

Posts: 198So. I had the vanilla card that I bought at CVS as mentioned. Created an account at the vanillagift website, assigned a zip code, went to use at secret benefits and couldn't get past the name. Tried all sorts of combos plus one referenced here, NADA. Called customer service and apparently the card I bought was "anonymous" and can't have a name assigned or used online.
Originally Posted by HelloWorld3089
[View Original Post]
Just ordered a card through their online portal. Hopeful I can use that one. Is there a particular type in a store I should look for? Would love to line up some sugar before I arrive!
-
10-15-19 16:41 #2136Senior Member

Posts: 45Vanilla Cards
Yea they should work, read the back and login online to assign a zip and pin. I use it for WYP site.
Originally Posted by Whiskeysours
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-19 16:20 #2135Senior Member

Posts: 217It's what you make it
I found lurking at the Las Vegas blog about Seeking Arrangement had great information.
Originally Posted by WVolusiaDude
[View Original Post]
What the girls may wish is a monthly payment, maybe in advance, maybe a lot of money, maybe for nothing in return. Some of them may get it from nice rich Mr. Simp.
What some guys do is avoid prepayment for no performance, and say they will pay a certain amount of $ per meet with the girl.
Obviously, this is the preferred way to go; if she wants money from "Daddy" she must do something for it; Daddy is not inclined to pay for something he has just a hope of getting.
They're selling pussy; how you wish to pay for pussy is entirely up to you.
I plan on signing up for SA as soon as my house guest departs.
-
10-15-19 15:32 #2134Senior Member

Posts: 601Vanilla cards
Vanilla cards work on seeking, you just have to register a zip code.
Originally Posted by LapDanceGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-19 15:13 #2133Senior Member

Posts: 198SA or other
Any tips on how you can purchase credits on these sites discretely? I bought a Vanilla card from.
CVS, seems that won't work since secretbenefits is overseas and the cc 𝐏119851;119848;119855;119842;119837;119838;119851; doesn't allow that.
Any tips on buying credits safely would be appreciated. Thanks!
-
10-09-19 16:51 #2132Senior Member

Posts: 85I had to postphone one time and she got upset more than it warranted that's why I stopped seeing her. Just felt it could be a sign of things to come.
Originally Posted by ShadowMover
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-19 22:12 #2131Senior Member

Posts: 229Fun times
So I had the sexy suit case SB swing by. She was a real GFE all roads open just a little on the pricy side $$$ but was very fun. If you want to pay to play she is well worth the time! I will repeat.
Originally Posted by Justin321
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-19 13:27 #2130Senior Member

Posts: 34So what is the seeking website all about? I thought it was for long term arrangements only. Is this not the case?
-
09-24-19 09:21 #2129Senior Member

Posts: 85Ya she was a bit less when I saw her a year or so ago. Deft Freaky AF; loved blowing my load all over her. I would repeat if it wasn't GSP.
Originally Posted by Doteve
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-19 09:23 #2128Senior Member

Posts: 36I tried several times to meet up with her but never got lower than $$ so you are doing very well. And she could only meet on Saturdays.
Originally Posted by Doteve
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-19 13:31 #2127Senior Member

Posts: 299Actually, that is not a lot for a session with her. She used to get a lot more than that. I never pulled the trigger with her because she was much more, but for that I would.
Originally Posted by Doteve
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-19 09:59 #2126Senior Member

Posts: 660Good looking
$$ isn't bad for this one for a session. Almost makes one renew membership, but way too any spammers now.
Originally Posted by Doteve
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-19 23:45 #2125Regular Member

Posts: 9Edit: "A bit pricey at $$ so I can't say I'd repeat. ".
Originally Posted by Doteve
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-19 18:14 #2124Regular Member

Posts: 9LSterling
Saw this one awhile back:
https://www.seeking.com/member/33b89...5-3db404295ef0
Freaky AF; took direction well and had a suitcase full of accessories to play with. Very much into restraints and had a decent time. However she was texting on her phone a good deal of the time.
A bit pricey at $$ so I can't say I'd repeat.











Reply With Quote






