Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #3249

    She blocked me this morning

    Quote Originally Posted by tekno1212  [View Original Post]
    Just another scammer trying to separate men from their money. Seems to be a wave of them recently. I guess it means some of them have found success.
    I was nice but clear I don't fall for the foolishness.

    But her pictures were super hot!

  2. #3248
    Quote Originally Posted by BaltoMan66  [View Original Post]
    So I saw her hot pictures and I'm trying. She talked about being scammed before, whatever that means. I told her I don't send money for people to disappear, but I do reward real arrangements. She hasn't ghosted yet. If you have info, help me out. Here's her link:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9461d...2-99f862391403
    Just another scammer trying to separate men from their money. Seems to be a wave of them recently. I guess it means some of them have found success.

  3. #3247
    Quote Originally Posted by BaltoMan66  [View Original Post]
    So I saw her hot pictures and I'm trying. She talked about being scammed before, whatever that means. I told her I don't send money for people to disappear, but I do reward real arrangements. She hasn't ghosted yet. If you have info, help me out. Here's her link:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9461d...2-99f862391403
    Profile is gone for me.

  4. #3246

    Update.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolDaddy07  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your time on this one. Took a chance and met her for a quick m&g but totally disappointing. Found her under some sort of influence. Couldn't tell what but seemed way off and felt person who was sending messages and person I met were two different.

  5. #3245

    Emzzzzzz

    Been trying to connect with Her for over a year. Pics have me intrigued but haven't been able to connect. Anyone else able to connect with her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7bf6c...4-d6317c3834e7

  6. #3244

  7. #3243

    GG Hunt

    Met her once for a dinner date. Ghosted afterwards although I've seen her pop on and off the site. Anyone else have favorable experience?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/48bab...b-28bcbe530adf

  8. #3242
    Quote Originally Posted by Viper301  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/05eff...6-90da95dfa819

    Anyone got more intel or hit this one yet?

    Wanted 2 for meet and greet. 5 for future visits. Yeah I'm keep looking.
    We are chatting now and trying to meet soon, but no talk of money. I will def not pay just to meet but pay to fuck. I want to know how hot she is as her pics are nice but no face.

  9. #3241

    Sexybadblonde10 Any info?

    So I saw her hot pictures and I'm trying. She talked about being scammed before, whatever that means. I told her I don't send money for people to disappear, but I do reward real arrangements. She hasn't ghosted yet. If you have info, help me out. Here's her link:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9461d...2-99f862391403

  10. #3240

  11. #3239

    Babydoll0217

    Met this one after she flaked on me once. Not the sharpest tool in the shed. Met her at a restaurant she got lost on the way, tried to open a 2 sided menu, and said all kinds of stupid things. However over time she became more fun to hang with. She is not "Athletic". She is tall and thick, (more so curvy) looks like she is half Mexican. Told me she is a cam girl on the side. She is not interested in sex wants to do masturbation shows and said "maybe some oral".

    From my perspective hell no, not worth it. After our meet she changed her profile to "prefers online only".

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f8c07...e-7ca788dcd5ab

  12. #3238
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolDaddy07  [View Original Post]
    Close enough. 2800.
    Yea she says that's enough to stop her from having to get a real job. From the way she goes about things this is real job to her. All business. She is a pro escort trying to play the sugar baby role. I don't see it being fun. She will find people that use her for a few weeks get board and dump her for someone with a personality and non robotic sex skills. Plenty of better options out there that are way more fun IMO and not as demanding.

  13. #3237

    Any feedback on GlitzBlond?


  14. #3236
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt410  [View Original Post]
    But 3 k a month?
    Close enough. 2800.

  15. #3235
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolDaddy07  [View Original Post]
    Asked me the same but told me her last arrangement lasted for two years and she ended because SD was forcing her to move in with him.
    But 3 k a month?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape