Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #2753

    Anybody had luck with a girl who goes by Bellamilan?

    Chatted awhile back on SA and then her profile was gone. Later seen her on Wyp, got her number texted seemed sweet but could never arrange time to meet due to schedules. Haven't heard back from her in awhile but was eager to check her out. Anyone had any luck? Should I keep trying to pursue or move on, hot as hell young big titties!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1E8D7DFC-55C8-43A8-BDFA-F137F6222AE4.jpg‎   03CD9896-7DAF-491A-B1E0-3BCAA67C19A0.jpg‎  

  2. #2752
    Senior Member


    Posts: 319

    Catfish

    Has lots of photos to text but I ask for a simple request and she avoided the question and he texts never made sense.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7ee8f...f-df9059b01ff7

  3. #2751

    More Intel

    Having trouble getting these girls to continue the conversation after the initial contact. :/

    1) sunny1014 (https://www.seeking.com/member/1dbae...c-493820a20853)
    Sent her a message asking a silly question about her hair, she replies with her phone number. Texted her hello, and she immediately asked if I use Zelle. When I said no, she ghosted, LOL. Anyone else contacted her?

    2) lbaby828 (https://www.seeking.com/member/4d85b...3-75ba15c1747c)
    Says she's 18, not 20. Lives in York, PA, just graduated from HS. Nothing physical.

    3) honeynpeaches (https://www.seeking.com/member/5ebaa...3-89f48e417f71)
    After we messaged on the site, I asked to switch to text. However, she ghosted me after her initial text. Anyone else contacted her?

  4. #2750
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonygrt  [View Original Post]
    Team,

    Well this one has run its course, so it is time for greener pastures! The good, fantastic head game, you can face fuck her and finish in her mouth. She will devout your gf if your down with threesomes. I have tied her up and done everything but greek, she will not give up that ass! The bad, always late, and cancels on the last minute. Otherwise a great young lady, good luck landing her!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/384c6...5-3bb5ec144fbb
    Hows her gag reflex?

  5. #2749

  6. #2748

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobyHunter  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if these morons truly do believe their own BS LMAO. Claims last arrangement was 4500/ month, she signed up about a week ago, and is much heavier in person. Is it GPS or delusions of grandeur? I would love to do an actual case study on these girls to see if they actually believe they are worth the price tag that they ask for.
    Exactly and she SUPPOSED to be a fire fighter? Yeah right.

  7. #2747

    Jesse

    Quote Originally Posted by Viper301  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/05eff...6-90da95dfa819

    Anyone got more intel or hit this one yet?

    Wanted 2 for meet and greet. 5 for future visits. Yeah I'm keep looking.
    She has a few profiles up, pics are accurate I had her a few years ago. Great mic skills, covered FS. More utr then sb, but a nice girl, clean and safe.

  8. #2746

    YourGirlForever on SA

    Short story: She is missing a screw or two.

    She goes by Anna, and her number ends in 7560.

    She is a BBW Latina in the Mount Pleasant area. She is DTF and is willing to negotiate. But, she spooks VERY easy. I doubled book our meeting with a playoff game, so I tried to reschedule then she freaked out over the phone and text. You have been warned.

    (Sorry, no link. I deleted her before sending this report).

  9. #2745

    Jesse

    https://www.seeking.com/member/05eff...6-90da95dfa819

    Anyone got more intel or hit this one yet?

    Wanted 2 for meet and greet. 5 for future visits. Yeah I'm keep looking.

  10. #2744
    Senior Member


    Posts: 319

    Scam

    Chatted with this one! Things were going well! Says she was dtf 2 hours later she gives some.

    Sob story asking to pay her phone bill. While she texts off WiFi. I actually called the number off a private line and she picked up LOL 😂.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7bb81...a-c4ff380cfdc9

  11. #2743

    Sugarbabes00

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1db4e...b-988dd71cf3da

    Another young SB to avoid. Says her name is Morgan. Originally said via messaging on SA that she's a 2000 baby. But when we started texting later, she said 2001. She'll send pics and vids for money, and later, after she's on more steady footing financially, she can meet. LOL.

  12. #2742

    ohthatsbria

    https://www.seeking.com/member/abb4b...7-3224401c5fc6

    Says her name is Kathrine. Claims to be a 2000 baby, just graduated from HS, and about to take a gap year. From my research, none of that seems to be true. Doesn't matter, because she's not interested in anything physical/intimate. (I would have steered clear even if she was DTF, because of what I found.) Avoid.

  13. #2741

    Steph

    Team,

    Just started chatting with this one, anyone hit it yet?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/516c3...c-36854c71c645

    Thanks much, and keep fishing, the first of the month and bills are due!

  14. #2740

    Believe their own BS?

    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuy570  [View Original Post]
    This one is 100 lbs heavier then her pics on the site. Said he last arrangement was 4500 a month and wants similiar. LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6a78a...0-ec0b1bf5c1fd.
    I wonder if these morons truly do believe their own BS LMAO. Claims last arrangement was 4500/ month, she signed up about a week ago, and is much heavier in person. Is it GPS or delusions of grandeur? I would love to do an actual case study on these girls to see if they actually believe they are worth the price tag that they ask for.

  15. #2739

    Scammers and Info

    This one is a pro escort. Very upfront and wants to meet asap. I asked about allowance and she wouldn't answer. She demands compensation for the first meet and greet. She says it is to avoid "scammers". I think she is a scammer. Told her no and blocked.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/02c7a...8-f5de2e5775e0

    This one is 100 lbs heavier then her pics on the site. Said he last arrangement was 4500 a month and wants similiar. LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6a78a...0-ec0b1bf5c1fd

    Anyone with info on these?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4e991...2-1789184a68ad

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6db2a...a-ac0fbdedc537

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f168a...6-f292e608e44d

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape