Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,916 to 24,930 of 30299
-
10-16-19 07:22 #5384Senior Member

Posts: 61Apple
Hey guy's I saw Apple the other day she's been having a rough time. I know she's giving really good rates and her service is always spot on. Last dream was 50 for everything and no clock watching.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...s/847840602139
-
10-16-19 05:46 #5383Senior Member

Posts: 38Reina
Has anyone seen her? She travels through Charlotte pretty often but I haven't seen any reviews. Any intel would be appreciated.
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1530798
-
10-15-19 23:25 #5382Senior Member

Posts: 38I guess they think we are all stupid
I have met some smart providers over the years but most are uneducated and in some pretty shitty situations. The fact that some of them think we are so ignorant as to fall for such an obvious come on is insulting. But I guess you can't blame them for trying.
Originally Posted by Myter1
[View Original Post]
Dixie.
-
10-15-19 23:11 #5381Senior Member

Posts: 252Upfront deposit, laughable IMO
This one not only wanted a large deposit but I kid you not she said 'men who don't provide one cease to exist to me. ' Needles to say she doesn't exist for me if she thinks I'm that dumb.
https://www.escortdirectory.com/escort/Kelis-116197/
Originally Posted by Breitlingb2
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-19 22:58 #5380Senior Member

Posts: 202Aria / beautifulbri88
I did chat with her briefly on SA. Told she lives in King Mtn but travels to CLT daily. Will not host but will get a room. I ask what kind of 'allowance' She gave me her number and told me to text her with my SA user name so she knew who I was, LOL. It is the same number she publishes on eros.
Originally Posted by Jsinatl67
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...3-b6feec772958
-
10-15-19 22:04 #5379Senior Member

Posts: 83Upfront deposit? No Way!
Not sure about you. But I'd avoid any one who requires up-front deposit. Just plain $tupid.
Originally Posted by MesKill2015
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-19 21:04 #5378Senior Member

Posts: 158Talia
Anyone seen this girl? Legit and good?
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/111792430777
-
10-15-19 20:33 #5377Regular Member

Posts: 19I know the girl in the photo. She is a Brazilian instagram model. 100% fake this ad.
Originally Posted by TriadSpecial
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-19 16:53 #5376Senior Member

Posts: 202Aria
I have seen her on SA in the past. Never chatted her up but next time I see her I will.
Originally Posted by Wishbone7
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-19 16:38 #5375Senior Member

Posts: 80Ashley
I saw London. Another girl who works this number (maybe three here). Very cute, young, great ass. All covered. Not much of a kisser. Anyway, the experience was quite professional. I think when you text. Ashley is who you are talking to. But I have never seen here. Still, no red flags that I saw.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...a/740649428640
Originally Posted by CltGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-19 15:44 #5374Senior Member

Posts: 117Avoid
She has reports of robbing guys.
Originally Posted by LugNutz8
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-19 15:42 #5373Senior Member

Posts: 117Ashley in Northlake
Did you actually meet up with her? Has anyone see these two in person?
Originally Posted by DixieD
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-19 15:13 #5372Senior Member

Posts: 469Aria
You are right. Used to see her several years ago at 300 which was still a bit steep. After she took time off and then came back she told me nothing less than 500. I guess she wants to be low volume because I can't imagine there is a big demand at that price but who knows.
Originally Posted by Sledg77
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-19 14:16 #5371Senior Member

Posts: 425Avoid her
She's a damn thief. Her and her boyfriend will set you up and rob you.
Originally Posted by LugNutz8
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-19 13:27 #5370Senior Member

Posts: 870That type of crap should be illegal! Lock the bitches up for false advertising!
Originally Posted by Beshmelnuck
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





