Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,916 to 24,930 of 31087
-
10-15-19 23:11 #6172Senior Member

Posts: 252Upfront deposit, laughable IMO
This one not only wanted a large deposit but I kid you not she said 'men who don't provide one cease to exist to me. ' Needles to say she doesn't exist for me if she thinks I'm that dumb.
https://www.escortdirectory.com/escort/Kelis-116197/
Originally Posted by Breitlingb2
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-19 22:58 #6171Senior Member

Posts: 202Aria / beautifulbri88
I did chat with her briefly on SA. Told she lives in King Mtn but travels to CLT daily. Will not host but will get a room. I ask what kind of 'allowance' She gave me her number and told me to text her with my SA user name so she knew who I was, LOL. It is the same number she publishes on eros.
Originally Posted by Jsinatl67
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...3-b6feec772958
-
10-15-19 22:04 #6170Senior Member

Posts: 83Upfront deposit? No Way!
Not sure about you. But I'd avoid any one who requires up-front deposit. Just plain $tupid.
Originally Posted by MesKill2015
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-19 21:04 #6169Senior Member

Posts: 158Talia
Anyone seen this girl? Legit and good?
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/111792430777
-
10-15-19 20:33 #6168Regular Member

Posts: 19I know the girl in the photo. She is a Brazilian instagram model. 100% fake this ad.
Originally Posted by TriadSpecial
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-19 16:53 #6167Senior Member

Posts: 202Aria
I have seen her on SA in the past. Never chatted her up but next time I see her I will.
Originally Posted by Wishbone7
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-19 16:38 #6166Senior Member

Posts: 80Ashley
I saw London. Another girl who works this number (maybe three here). Very cute, young, great ass. All covered. Not much of a kisser. Anyway, the experience was quite professional. I think when you text. Ashley is who you are talking to. But I have never seen here. Still, no red flags that I saw.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...a/740649428640
Originally Posted by CltGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-19 15:44 #6165Senior Member

Posts: 117Avoid
She has reports of robbing guys.
Originally Posted by LugNutz8
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-19 15:42 #6164Senior Member

Posts: 117Ashley in Northlake
Did you actually meet up with her? Has anyone see these two in person?
Originally Posted by DixieD
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-19 15:13 #6163Senior Member

Posts: 469Aria
You are right. Used to see her several years ago at 300 which was still a bit steep. After she took time off and then came back she told me nothing less than 500. I guess she wants to be low volume because I can't imagine there is a big demand at that price but who knows.
Originally Posted by Sledg77
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-19 14:16 #6162Senior Member

Posts: 425Avoid her
She's a damn thief. Her and her boyfriend will set you up and rob you.
Originally Posted by LugNutz8
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-19 13:27 #6161Senior Member

Posts: 870That type of crap should be illegal! Lock the bitches up for false advertising!
Originally Posted by Beshmelnuck
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-19 12:33 #6160Senior Member

Posts: 425Summer. Autumn. Tracy
Definitely one that you should have asked for advice on before going. She's been running her bogus pic ads for a very long time. Uses the above names and several different numbers. Ads are always titled, "sweetest time time tonight" or "sweet hot fun".
Originally Posted by Beshmelnuck
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-19 11:07 #6159Senior Member

Posts: 42Any report on this one
I seem to remember her being reported on here but I can't find it since there is no name.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/856183725880
-
10-15-19 09:02 #6158Senior Member

Posts: 229Thanks Dixie. Sounds like you've spent some time with her. How would you rate her, performance, looks, ease of dealing with? Thanks.
Originally Posted by DixieD
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





