Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 140 of 163 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 2442
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #357

    Big changes

    Been out of the game awhile and man have things changed.

    Hard to find the ladies nowdays they don't want you to e-mail. Call only when ready LOL you call and call nothing they most think all we have time for is to set and wait for them to call you back. And then the fakes I got one a few weeks ago she opened the door was not who was in pic. So I turned around and started walking she asked where I was going told her. I don't play games. Got on skip the games. Seems like a lot of games played there so if I may where do you guys look sense backpage is nomore.

  2. #356

    Unique

    I have been seeing Unique from ListCrawler that post everyday from Lowell. She is a good bang for the buck. She is very sweet and a lot of fun. Everything is covered and she is not GFE but she knows what she's doing and does a good job at it.

  3. #355

    Ally

    Quote Originally Posted by Pastrami45  [View Original Post]
    This one posts all the time but I can't seem to find any reviews on her. Anyone have personal experience?

    http://lowell.skipthegames.com/femal...n/033750698886
    Ally has been around for years. She was with RSG for a long time and then she moved out of Mass for a while and now she's back. She had mixed reviews but I never had a problem with her. She was a lot of fun back in the day. I haven't seen her in about 8 years so I'm not sure how she is now.

  4. #354

    Ally in Merrimack Valley

    This one posts all the time but I can't seem to find any reviews on her. Anyone have personal experience?

    http://lowell.skipthegames.com/femal...n/033750698886

  5. #353
    Quote Originally Posted by Fbrd68  [View Original Post]
    You're talking about Jenna.

    She's been talked about on here for awhile now.
    Can someone dm me her info?

  6. #352
    You're talking about Jenna.

    She's been talked about on here for awhile now.

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthShore123  [View Original Post]
    I have a utr blonde in lowell she's in her early 20's.

    A little taller then I normally go for. She's about 6 feet tall. But nice perky tits and a nice ass. She needs money. Got BBBJ and BBFS for 100 and I feel like she would of taken less. I'm willing to trade her contact info with members that have helped me out before or other members that have utr ladies to trade. Looking to add a younger utr spinner to my mix.

  7. #351
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthShore123  [View Original Post]
    I have a utr blonde in lowell she's in her early 20's.

    A little taller then I normally go for. She's about 6 feet tall. But nice perky tits and a nice ass. She needs money. Got BBBJ and BBFS for 100 and I feel like she would of taken less. I'm willing to trade her contact info with members that have helped me out before or other members that have utr ladies to trade. Looking to add a younger utr spinner to my mix.
    Damn sounds nice. Wish I had something to trade.

  8. #350
    I have a utr blonde in lowell she's in her early 20's.

    A little taller then I normally go for. She's about 6 feet tall. But nice perky tits and a nice ass. She needs money. Got BBBJ and BBFS for 100 and I feel like she would of taken less. I'm willing to trade her contact info with members that have helped me out before or other members that have utr ladies to trade. Looking to add a younger utr spinner to my mix.

  9. #349

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by HoraceBury  [View Original Post]
    And for a lark I decided to look in a couple other cities, and Chicago is the first city I checked and got a hit with almost exactly the same ad, with the same phone number. SCAM CONFIRMED 200%.
    Yeah I'm, pretty sure you can look in any city and any state and you'll find this girl, an ad that is. Too bad though, I think she's kinda hot, but who knows where she really is.

  10. #348

    Ling in lowell

    Quote Originally Posted by Pucster  [View Original Post]
    Please check your PM.
    I agree! Ling is a special lady!

  11. #347
    Quote Originally Posted by HoraceBury  [View Original Post]
    I texted her out of curiosity. TOTAL SCAM ALERT. She must be prepaid for the initial session, but only $40 for an hour. Further googling indicates that she churns through domain names very very quickly, she's only been using her current domain name for about 5 weeks now.
    And for a lark I decided to look in a couple other cities, and Chicago is the first city I checked and got a hit with almost exactly the same ad, with the same phone number. SCAM CONFIRMED 200%.

  12. #346
    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    I believe many have looked for info on this girl and have failed.
    I texted her out of curiosity. TOTAL SCAM ALERT. She must be prepaid for the initial session, but only $40 for an hour. Further googling indicates that she churns through domain names very very quickly, she's only been using her current domain name for about 5 weeks now.

  13. #345

    Good luck

    I believe many have looked for info on this girl and have failed.

  14. #344

    Looking for info on girl with lots of different pictures, digits 5578


  15. #343

    Unless she's the amateur porn star you're chatting to

    Quote Originally Posted by Mxzsdi  [View Original Post]
    I looked for info on her, I RTFF, and not one of you have seen her?

    Bunch of children.
    I'd say it's a fake!

    https://vipergirls.to/threads/2962432-homemade-set-162

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape