Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,321 to 16,335 of 26919
-
10-15-19 13:36 #10599Senior Member

Posts: 118Lara
I'd like to know when she returns as well!
Originally Posted by ChicagoJoe1
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-19 13:05 #10598Regular Member

Posts: 8Well I paid for an hour, but yeah.
Originally Posted by Lukkylou
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-19 11:09 #10597Senior Member

Posts: 244How much?
Did you pay 400 for 20 minutes??
Originally Posted by Hookandladder
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-19 09:03 #10596Regular Member

Posts: 12Please post her info
Definitely interested in her, please post her info or pm me.
Originally Posted by WildRider80
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
10-15-19 04:49 #10595Senior Member

Posts: 85What's the damage?
Originally Posted by MoneyT
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-19 23:39 #10594Senior Member

Posts: 452Christie Lamour. She's on the pricier side though.
Originally Posted by EricLex
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-19 22:57 #10593Regular Member

Posts: 4Lara NG
Was just curious anyone have info on NG Lara. I remember someone mentioned she's back in the city.
-
10-14-19 22:22 #10592Senior Member

Posts: 47Raquel Starz
Yes to all. She's incredible. Do it.
Originally Posted by DolemiteJim
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-19 21:24 #10591Senior Member

Posts: 868Ava Downtown this week
Ava aka Sarah Bella is currently in town. Here is a link to some of her videos.
https://www.xvideos.com/video4624627...ms_in_pleasure
Hit her up on email.
Sarahbella29xxx@gmail.com
Or PM me for her digits.
I heard she has a special going on this week.
-
10-14-19 21:19 #10590Senior Member

Posts: 469Latina
Ran into this add today as I was browsing, not sure if it meets your needs.
Originally Posted by EricLex
[View Original Post]
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1431850
-
10-14-19 20:16 #10589Regular Member

Posts: 8Carol Colt
Had a dream about this one:
https://tryst.link/escort/carol-colt
Was in the mood after a last minute cancellation by another provider. Beautiful girl but not great with English. Paid for an hour and had me out in 20 minutes. Not very friendly and her idea of a massage was rubbing my body for about two minutes.
-
10-14-19 16:37 #10588Senior Member

Posts: 130Latina MILF
I've been looking for a latina MILF and I haven't had any luck.
Is anyone willing to help out? I've been searching up and down and even have 2 ads I may be willing to toftt but they kinda seem sketch. I have like 20 tabs open at the moment, all looking for info lmao.
Pm is fine. Def willing to exchange info so we can grow a latina go-to list.
-
10-14-19 16:20 #10587Senior Member

Posts: 124Which one
Which one? There are several girls advertising.
Originally Posted by Thought
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-19 14:15 #10586Senior Member

Posts: 29AA providers
Can you recommend any AA providers? Don't see many mentioned. I am not interested in Kavita Flowers.
Thanks in advance.
-
10-14-19 11:23 #10585Senior Member

Posts: 76Please just post here
I am sure numerous people will ask and it is just quicker and easier.
Originally Posted by MakingItHappen
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




