Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10584
    Quote Originally Posted by WildRider80  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.chicago....post/37789601/

    Dreamt of Vixen. Nice bolt on's, lots of tats, very friendly and you can use her mouth. Literally guided her face the whole time. . 8 for BBBJCIM.
    Hey bro. That link goes directly to a list on the website. Do you have her direct link? PM me if you can give me contact information. I did PM about Vixen.

  2. #10583

    Vixen in Elk Grove

    https://escortalligator.com.chicago....post/37789601/

    Dreamt of Vixen. Nice bolt on's, lots of tats, very friendly and you can use her mouth. Literally guided her face the whole time. . 8 for BBBJCIM.

  3. #10582
    Quote Originally Posted by DynoJr  [View Original Post]
    I follow her on Switter and she's upset that her pics have been shared on here. If you're looking to set up be aware that you might not get accepted.
    I saw that too but don't get the reason for being upset. Those pics are from her switter. If you are posting anything public online, you can assume it's going to be shared / downloaded.

  4. #10581

  5. #10580

    Jordynn Downtown Today

    I just came from seeing Jordynn. She's staying downtown near the Mag Mile. Hit her up.

    Snapchat: JaneandJordynn.

    Email: jordynnj500@gmail.com.

    DM me for her digits.

  6. #10579

    You might want to remove your pics

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterGramp  [View Original Post]
    Thanks that seems reasonable. I emailed her a week ago and no response at all yet just got an error message and she posts about the board or has a guy friend here that posts so I'm surprised that she hasn't been mentioned yet at least once, unless they're greedy and not willing to share LOL. Will have to TOFT.
    I follow her on Switter and she's upset that her pics have been shared on here. If you're looking to set up be aware that you might not get accepted.

  7. #10578
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenger  [View Original Post]
    In all truth it's been a few years since I've seen her but I'm sure you can expect a solo shower, then a lot of fun with potentially 3 hole access. She'll most likely offer you a drink and talk about how many visitors she has too, so it's usually best to keep her mouth busy. Please report back on how your visit is.

    -w.
    Definitely keep her mouth busy and holes too.

  8. #10577

    Nicha

    Quote Originally Posted by FunWonder94  [View Original Post]
    Hey Friends,

    Anyone saw nicha recently? I am seeing her tomorrow. I have read the past reports about her but looking for more recent and CLEAR details on what can I expect? Can you share the details.
    In all truth it's been a few years since I've seen her but I'm sure you can expect a solo shower, then a lot of fun with potentially 3 hole access. She'll most likely offer you a drink and talk about how many visitors she has too, so it's usually best to keep her mouth busy. Please report back on how your visit is.

    -w.

  9. #10576
    I'm going to be in Chicago for a week next week. Any recommendation on spinner or MILF for few hours of GFE Outcall? I would really appreciate any information you can send my way.

  10. #10575

    Nicha?

    Hey Friends,

    Anyone saw nicha recently? I am seeing her tomorrow. I have read the past reports about her but looking for more recent and CLEAR details on what can I expect? Can you share the details.

  11. #10574

    Brooke / brookebby4

    Quote Originally Posted by MrStashMan  [View Original Post]
    I've thought about seeing her as well, just haven't pulled the trigger. Told me through email she offers GFE outcall "everything but anal" at 375 hr or 600 for 2.
    Thanks that seems reasonable. I emailed her a week ago and no response at all yet just got an error message and she posts about the board or has a guy friend here that posts so I'm surprised that she hasn't been mentioned yet at least once, unless they're greedy and not willing to share LOL. Will have to TOFT.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3b46b0b5d1872ffa.jpg‎   774c841ce7fc44b3.jpg‎  

  12. #10573

    Miss Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by Sagka  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone,

    I am curious I am thinking of seeing Miss Amy this weekend. And I am just curious on if people gave her a visit.

    https://missamy091091.webnode.com/photo-gallery/
    I haven't seen her yet, but her reviews made me add her to my to-do list. My research found several very good reviews on ecc. (I google on phone number and email address, you can often find info this way). Hope this helps.

  13. #10572

    Brittney Bunny

    Hi, been eyeing this one for a few weeks curious if any comments / experiences. Thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/brittney-bunny

  14. #10571

    Client numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for the 80's song reference.

    Do girls give other girls client's numbers? Just seems strange to me. Girls I've seen would rather keep their clients to themselves than have them see other girls. And assuming that's the girl in the ad pic you'll meet in person.
    One girl I saw regularly went back to Europe. She sold client numbers to other girls. I think it's common for them to do it.

  15. #10570
    Senior Member


    Posts: 153

    Miss Amy

    Hi everyone,

    I am curious I am thinking of seeing Miss Amy this weekend. And I am just curious on if people gave her a visit.

    https://missamy091091.webnode.com/photo-gallery/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape