Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,501 to 19,515 of 24549
-
10-14-19 07:21 #5049Senior Member

Posts: 1626It seems this ad is from 2016. Do we have a recent ad from her?
Originally Posted by Jge096
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-19 06:47 #5048Senior Member

Posts: 1626Never ever put the donation first. If you put it on a table, then make sure its easy for you to access it and move out if something goes wrong.
Originally Posted by Sufuyuyg8
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-19 00:40 #5047Senior Member

Posts: 512Prolly not even her place.
Originally Posted by Sufuyuyg8
[View Original Post]
BQ22.
-
10-13-19 21:06 #5046Senior Member

Posts: 367Red head
Texted her, keep saying she's new to the game yadayada. Set up to meet in the morning. Now I won't go. Thanks for the report. These girls are stupid. Words go out & no more customers. Take the money, do the deed & get a good report, dats how you get more customers. Drugs wrack their brain Sad.
Originally Posted by Sufuyuyg8
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-19 20:13 #5045Senior Member

Posts: 99I remember seeing this woman's ads a year or two ago. Tried to meet her for coffee and she ghosted. Seemed bitchy over text too. Nah. Don't waste my time.
Originally Posted by Jge096
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-19 19:25 #5044Regular Member

Posts: 10Anyone sample this
Has anyone had this one from the past.
-
10-13-19 16:38 #5043Senior Member

Posts: 49Apartment.
Originally Posted by MDFootLover
[View Original Post]
Which is crazy on her part since other fellas would be causing a scene if she continues doing that.
-
10-13-19 16:35 #5042Senior Member

Posts: 99Sorry Man
Did you go in her apartment?
Originally Posted by Sufuyuyg8
[View Original Post]
Sorry, but thanks for sharing.
-
10-13-19 15:19 #5041Senior Member

Posts: 415Damn
That sucks! Where do you go? At a hotel? Apartment?
Originally Posted by Sufuyuyg8
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-19 14:53 #5040Senior Member

Posts: 200https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...487/4433663181
This one was reviewed on other sites before the laws were passed so I've read a few of her reviews and talked to her a bit then but never set anything up. Back then she was on more reputable sites and now on the black hole that is EB. Well, she's real, though I personally have not met her. I reached out to her earlier asking about rates and she responded "As a general rule I've found that men who ask about rates first are the ones who can't afford me. " Like alright, then post your damn rates on the ad LOL. Not out to disparage anyone per se but that should give you an idea of her personality. Also, pretty sure she's using her regular phone for this. If I'm broke, then she's 25 like her ad states LOL
-
10-13-19 11:30 #5039Senior Member

Posts: 49I took a chance since I been getting a lot of help here.
Originally Posted by BaltiWalker
[View Original Post]
I went to her place. I put down the donation and went to wash my hands.
When I got out she was gone with the money.
Shit happens.
-
10-13-19 11:00 #5038Senior Member

Posts: 136Not Teanna
Searched for the number and several ads show up with a different woman just this month.
Originally Posted by IdunGoofed
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-19 10:22 #5037Senior Member

Posts: 352Thanks man. She's not as thick as I'd like. I like the big booty white girls, I know they're kind of rare though.
Originally Posted by UpYours
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-19 08:22 #5036Senior Member

Posts: 99Spidy Sense
I had an appointment scheduled with her for this morning. She started texting and story kept changing. She said to come over and when I'm a minute out, so all of a sudden had to run the baby to the sitter and can I get her coffee up the street.
Originally Posted by BaltiWalker
[View Original Post]
Too many inconsistencies so I just turned around and went home.
Be careful out there.
-
10-13-19 07:18 #5035Senior Member

Posts: 167This girl is very cute, but the pics in her ad look about 3 years older and 10 lbs bigger then these 3 pics. Anyone see her yet? She lists PSE, which makes me think BBFS is offered.
Originally Posted by BaltiWalker
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




