Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5026
    Quote Originally Posted by FapAway5592  [View Original Post]
    I went and saw her today, Her baby ruined what were probably the best tits in escorting. Middle of the road extended stay where you don't have to go through the lobby. She tries to make it nice, she apologized for not shaving, she was very nice. Ridiculously tight pussy. She kept her hand on Jr while I was inside her which I've never had happen before. She said she's full service except for kissing and anal. Not a bad experience but overpriced for what you find. She belongs on eb not eros.

    https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...cat=6192&avs=1
    This review is perfect. I also had the same experience. Her boobs are saggy and lot of baby damage. If you negotiate she will come down our normal rates. She won't allow any kissing and everything covered.

    I won't repeat since there are better girls around BWI area.

  2. #5025

    Anyone Seem this one in Aberdeen?

    This one claims to new to the business and is working out of Aberdeen. I like the pictures, but in texting her something just doesn't seem right.

    Anyone have any experience with her? Her rates are low and she asks for a bottle of Hennessy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MzE2OTM5M2UyZDJkYWU5N2RlZWFlY2RkYWE1ODQwYzU3ZmFkOA.jpg‎   Mzg0MTZlMjE1ZTQzY2ZlOWQ2ZDNkMzdmNGI0MDhmOTNiZDI5OQ.jpg‎   NDg5ODc5YzRkYjBmZGNkOGI1MjRmNjFlMWJiNjBhZTI0ZGIwNQ.jpg‎  

  3. #5024

    Cassie

    EB search turns up nothing for Cassie.

    Quote Originally Posted by MoonMonger  [View Original Post]
    Had some fun today. You can find her on EB. Hosting out of apt near Liberty Hts. Rooms with 3 other girls. A 4 some can be had if you have the $ & stemina. Standard tuition, standard service. Bbj & covered main event. Little spinner with A cups, slight baby damage & some signs of use but not too much to be a turn off. Pounded her almost an hour non stop without a complaint. This girl can take a good pounding if you can out last her. Helped herself to cum at least twice by playing with herself. Dead fish she is not. Place is clean but sparse with only a bed. Yes, a real bed. May repeat if in the area just so to see her cum. Here's my report.

  4. #5023

    Hello guys

    https://escortalligator.com.baltimor...post/35093397/#35093397.

    I saw this female up top. She looks better than pics. Small but thick in right places. She Was cool. I'd repeat for quick.

    Now, has anyone seen Sasha (ad below). I've seen her ad many times but haven't seen any reviews.

    https://adultsearch.com/maryland/bal...scorts/1519208

  5. #5022

    Stacey / Chelsea

    Quote Originally Posted by FapAway5592  [View Original Post]
    Anybody who saw Stacey / Chelsea, did she allow DFK, or DATY?
    I went and saw her today, Her baby ruined what were probably the best tits in escorting. Middle of the road extended stay where you don't have to go through the lobby. She tries to make it nice, she apologized for not shaving, she was very nice. Ridiculously tight pussy. She kept her hand on Jr while I was inside her which I've never had happen before. She said she's full service except for kissing and anal. Not a bad experience but overpriced for what you find. She belongs on eb not eros.

    https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...cat=6192&avs=1

  6. #5021

    Spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by SlowBlo  [View Original Post]
    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...sonly_i7336907

    I couldn't pass this up. I figured this girl was probably really ugly. I arrived at a decent mid range motel to be greeted by a gorgeous young spinner! Pretty face, nice natural b cups and a spinner body. Took 40 for a quick visit. Good CBJ to get me ready then laid on her back for standing mish. She put a pillow over her head to muffle her moaning. A great visit for a bargain price. Only in Baltimore!
    # on ad don't seem to be working. You have a different #? How did you contact her? Any pics?

  7. #5020

    Safety Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by FapAway5592  [View Original Post]
    Anybody who saw Stacey / Chelsea, did she allow DFK, or DATY?
    I contacted her yesterday and inquired about GFE (which usually includes DFK, DATY, and BBBJ) and she said no.

  8. #5019

    Stacey / Chelsea

    Anybody who saw Stacey / Chelsea, did she allow DFK, or DATY?

  9. #5018

    Marilyn Melons

    Quote Originally Posted by Mozam  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Any intel on some big booty white women aka PAWGs (Phat Ass White Girl). One example is this porn star "Virgo Peridot". If anyone has intel of that type of provider please let me know. UTR even better, I'll keep things discreet if need be.
    Marilyn Melons is at BWI, "porn star" but she definitely rings the PAWG bell.

  10. #5017

    Big Booty White Women

    Hey guys,

    Any intel on some big booty white women aka PAWGs (Phat Ass White Girl). One example is this porn star "Virgo Peridot". If anyone has intel of that type of provider please let me know. UTR even better, I'll keep things discreet if need be.

  11. #5016

    Bb beauties

    Looking for any BBFS friendly beauties. Any info shared would be great.

  12. #5015
    Quote Originally Posted by IdunGoofed  [View Original Post]
    Like I said I looked at her twitter and she is in town. Someone grabbed a photo with her at The Soundgarden in Fells.
    She lives in Baltimore now. She has escorted before and was on TLC's website for some time. That being said I'm almost positive this isn't a real ad.

  13. #5014

    How much?

    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...sonly_i7336907

    I couldn't pass this up. I figured this girl was probably really ugly. I arrived at a decent mid range motel to be greeted by a gorgeous young spinner! Pretty face, nice natural b cups and a spinner body. Took 40 for a quick visit. Good CBJ to get me ready then laid on her back for standing mish. She put a pillow over her head to muffle her moaning. A great visit for a bargain price. Only in Baltimore!

  14. #5013
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurkers  [View Original Post]
    Is that even real though?
    Like I said I looked at her twitter and she is in town. Someone grabbed a photo with her at The Soundgarden in Fells.

  15. #5012

    Emma

    Text String Word for word. What a waste of time. I was 2 minutes from here and this was pulled.

    Me-Hey Emma.

    Her- No Minutes.

    Me (I called her) no worries.

    Her- Do you want to come by?

    Me- Yes, where are you?

    Her- Are you affiliated with LE.

    Me- Hell No are you?

    Her, no.

    Me Great.

    Her, do you agree that any donations made are only for out rime spent together.

    Me, yes, absoluetly.

    Her, Did you visiti my website with my info.

    Me. Yes.

    Me I'm just going to do a HHR.

    Her, I am a few blocks north of Penn station.

    Her, but I live in a good neighborhood.

    Ihave unit 2.

    Me, sounds good can you send me your address.

    Her, xxxxx street baltimore, MD.

    Me, sounds good,.

    Her, what is your eta.

    Me 25 min? Give or take.

    Her ok, babe.

    Me, I saw you do xx on adultlook.

    Her, yes babe, I'm getting horny.

    Me, ok I ll text when out front.

    Her, ok Babe.

    Me, see you in a bit.

    Her I'm ready.

    Me, do you have paypal.

    Her, no, I had dental treatment, I cannot do BJ for long.

    Me, no worries.

    Her ok,

    Me ok.

    Her, close?

    Me, by Orioles.

    Her, ok we won't have long.

    Me, Huh?

    Her, your hhr starts now because you scheduled for this time.

    Me, that's BS, My half starts when I get there.

    Her, its rely only tinight bc of my scheule, its how it is tonight we would have had 30 min if you were on time. Now we won't.

    Me, welp its easy.

    Her, I have a serious schedule.

    Me, well pass me up.

    Her on another might wil have to do.

    Me, I'm not wasting my time, take care.

    Her, Ill try to go in late.

    Me, nope.

    Her, ok good night.

    Me bye.

    Needless to say, what a waste of time. I was literally 2 min away. At least good thing she told me my HHR started when it did and not when I was there. I will pass her by in the future. Phone was 44-xxx-4513.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape