Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5045

    Sorry Man

    Quote Originally Posted by Sufuyuyg8  [View Original Post]
    I took a chance since I been getting a lot of help here.

    I went to her place. I put down the donation and went to wash my hands.

    When I got out she was gone with the money.

    Shit happens.
    Did you go in her apartment?

    Sorry, but thanks for sharing.

  2. #5044

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by Sufuyuyg8  [View Original Post]
    I took a chance since I been getting a lot of help here.

    I went to her place. I put down the donation and went to wash my hands.

    When I got out she was gone with the money.

    Shit happens.
    That sucks! Where do you go? At a hotel? Apartment?

  3. #5043
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...487/4433663181

    This one was reviewed on other sites before the laws were passed so I've read a few of her reviews and talked to her a bit then but never set anything up. Back then she was on more reputable sites and now on the black hole that is EB. Well, she's real, though I personally have not met her. I reached out to her earlier asking about rates and she responded "As a general rule I've found that men who ask about rates first are the ones who can't afford me. " Like alright, then post your damn rates on the ad LOL. Not out to disparage anyone per se but that should give you an idea of her personality. Also, pretty sure she's using her regular phone for this. If I'm broke, then she's 25 like her ad states LOL

  4. #5042
    Quote Originally Posted by BaltiWalker  [View Original Post]
    I took a chance since I been getting a lot of help here.

    I went to her place. I put down the donation and went to wash my hands.

    When I got out she was gone with the money.

    Shit happens.

  5. #5041

    Not Teanna

    Quote Originally Posted by IdunGoofed  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone bit the bullet and seen a star? Kind of curious how the service would be. Her twitter showed her down by The Soundgarden.

    http://baltimore.skipthegames.com/fe...e/217167677779
    Searched for the number and several ads show up with a different woman just this month.

  6. #5040
    Quote Originally Posted by UpYours  [View Original Post]
    I went to see Emma today. Very nice lady. She wrapped her lips on my mic and I started singing like James Brown. The dawg pound was working as well. I don't think pictures are actually her but they are similar. She is safe if you want to visit her.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/Baltimore...3224/1/2010089
    Thanks man. She's not as thick as I'd like. I like the big booty white girls, I know they're kind of rare though.

  7. #5039

    Spidy Sense

    Quote Originally Posted by BaltiWalker  [View Original Post]
    This one claims to new to the business and is working out of Aberdeen. I like the pictures, but in texting her something just doesn't seem right.

    Anyone have any experience with her? Her rates are low and she asks for a bottle of Hennessy.
    I had an appointment scheduled with her for this morning. She started texting and story kept changing. She said to come over and when I'm a minute out, so all of a sudden had to run the baby to the sitter and can I get her coffee up the street.

    Too many inconsistencies so I just turned around and went home.

    Be careful out there.

  8. #5038
    Quote Originally Posted by BaltiWalker  [View Original Post]
    This one claims to new to the business and is working out of Aberdeen. I like the pictures, but in texting her something just doesn't seem right.

    Anyone have any experience with her? Her rates are low and she asks for a bottle of Hennessy.
    This girl is very cute, but the pics in her ad look about 3 years older and 10 lbs bigger then these 3 pics. Anyone see her yet? She lists PSE, which makes me think BBFS is offered.

  9. #5037

    Cassie

    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatius369  [View Original Post]
    EB search turns up nothing for Cassie.
    You didn't look hard enough.

    https://independenht.com.baltimore.l...post/37073439/

  10. #5036

    Click Call Me

    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    If anyone has contact info for her directly, inbox me.

    Phyuck!
    Click the "Call Me" button at the bottom and it will show her #.

  11. #5035

    Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by Mozam  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, I guess I was looking for someone who's actually natural. She has a fake booty. No bueno for me.
    I went to see Emma today. Very nice lady. She wrapped her lips on my mic and I started singing like James Brown. The dawg pound was working as well. I don't think pictures are actually her but they are similar. She is safe if you want to visit her.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/Baltimore...3224/1/2010089

  12. #5034

    Noice

    Quote Originally Posted by BaltiWalker  [View Original Post]
    If anyone has contact info for her directly, inbox me.

    Phyuck!

  13. #5033
    Quote Originally Posted by FapAway5592  [View Original Post]
    Marilyn Melons is at BWI, "porn star" but she definitely rings the PAWG bell.
    Thanks, I guess I was looking for someone who's actually natural. She has a fake booty. No bueno for me.

  14. #5032

    Same number

    Quote Originally Posted by MoonMonger  [View Original Post]
    # on ad don't seem to be working. You have a different #? How did you contact her? Any pics?
    That's the number. I contacted her through text. She was just passing through town but said she would around a few more weeks. She's right off 695 and security. This might be her.

    https://escortalligator.com.baltimore.listcrawler.com/post/37750410/

  15. #5031

    Linky

    Quote Originally Posted by MDFootLover  [View Original Post]
    She's cute! What site did you find her on?
    Here you go:

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...s/431973850015

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape