Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 398 of 532 FirstFirst ... 298 348 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 448 498 ... LastLast
Results 5,956 to 5,970 of 7974
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2019
    Regular Member


    Posts: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Suckuhh  [View Original Post]
    Hahaha. Dude she's nodding off heroin! That's all! Sorry to hear it wasn't a compatible.

    Session with her but you have to realize most of if not all these women are active drug users and are using daily. Most times probably before your session so they will be somewhat high. Couldn't tell you how many times I've had a chick nod off mid BJ and I've had to give her a little shake LOL.
    Well I kinda knew it but kinda didn't because there were many weird motions she was doing before she even took some. It was disappointing. May need to just suck it up and start needing to see the expensive ones again. At least they are not fucking drugged out and a genuine.

    I am definitely not repeating to see if it can get better.

  2. #2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Den86  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...834/2675622413

    Ok so the other day I saw beth. And honestly I am confused. On one hand she does everything I like for me to have a good time, we went way over time (about an extra hour) and we got along great. She has a really good personality.

    So far this is sounding great, right? Well I don't think we were compatible at all sexually. The performance was lack luster. I can't even call it mechanical. There was no heart in it at all.

    She showed up on time, was very talkative and we had a great time with the conversations we had. It just felt like when it came to the sex part she was beyond high. She seemed out of it, tired, like it felt like she may have fell asleep while dt'ing me. Or she other times it seemed like she just kept taking in my scent. Which was weird as I don't wear cologne. We all got our fetishes so not going to knock on that but it was confusing. Or her BJ was just about feeling good and then she switched it up to something I could barely feel. I don't know if she was trying to edge me or not.

    And when it came time for me to try pleasuring her I got no reactions. Look I am not full of myself, I know there are just some women I can't figure out. But I knew I get her wet, but there was no real body language of this, no moaning, nothing for me to go off of that tells me I am doing right or need to change it up. The only feedback I got was with kissing. And she liked how I kissed. Thats all I got for info. What in the hell am I suppose to do with that? And for the nearly 3 hours we had I did not come once and lost my hardon multiple times.

    This is why it was confusing. We got along great personality wise. As a friend I would have no issue woth hanging with her. But when it came to sex we didn't click at all. Also the age part is not really accurate. She's a couple years older. She's closer to 30 not 25. She let out a few details in one of our many conversations that led to that.

    So menu wise: fiv, fia, daty, kissing, GFE, 69. Could never do actual FS due to her having no soul in it. Never quite got hard enough for it. This was real disappointing for me.

    So for anyone else maybe youll have a better time than I did. One hand I enjoyed her company, on the other we just werent compatible sexually wise.
    Hahaha. Dude she's nodding off heroin! That's all! Sorry to hear it wasn't a compatible.

    Session with her but you have to realize most of if not all these women are active drug users and are using daily. Most times probably before your session so they will be somewhat high. Couldn't tell you how many times I've had a chick nod off mid BJ and I've had to give her a little shake LOL.

  3. #2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Den86  [View Original Post]
    Don't. I don't recommend her at all. She stole and ghosted me. Granted it was patially my fault. I was real horny from multiple failed dates. So I tried hooking up with her. And she said she accepted cash app. So I got to the place she said pay and I will come get you. I tried talking her out of that bs. But no go. Then little head won the argument and so I sent the money and got ghosted.

    If she was willing to do this as well as aftward she removed her ad and changed her number, then she probably has someone who will rob you if you actually get to meet her.

    So my advise is stay away. Its not worth it.
    Damn ok. Glad I checked here first cause her reviews were all positive. Finding a reliable regular in this area is harder than winning the lottery. Many thanks.

  4. #2016

    That's her.

    That's exactly who I was thinking about. Anyone got any good dreams? Looking to make a trip.

    Quote Originally Posted by YoshiRed  [View Original Post]

  5. #2015
    Regular Member


    Posts: 24

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by YoshiRed  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys any info on this one? She seems to post daily. Looks smokin with a great body. Only has a couple reviews but all positive. Feel free to pm if discretion is preferred. Thanks.

    https://independent.com.philadelphia.listcrawler.com/post/37786804/kayla
    Don't. I don't recommend her at all. She stole and ghosted me. Granted it was patially my fault. I was real horny from multiple failed dates. So I tried hooking up with her. And she said she accepted cash app. So I got to the place she said pay and I will come get you. I tried talking her out of that bs. But no go. Then little head won the argument and so I sent the money and got ghosted.

    If she was willing to do this as well as aftward she removed her ad and changed her number, then she probably has someone who will rob you if you actually get to meet her.

    So my advise is stay away. Its not worth it.

  6. #2014
    Regular Member


    Posts: 24

    Beth

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...834/2675622413

    Ok so the other day I saw beth. And honestly I am confused. On one hand she does everything I like for me to have a good time, we went way over time (about an extra hour) and we got along great. She has a really good personality.

    So far this is sounding great, right? Well I don't think we were compatible at all sexually. The performance was lack luster. I can't even call it mechanical. There was no heart in it at all.

    She showed up on time, was very talkative and we had a great time with the conversations we had. It just felt like when it came to the sex part she was beyond high. She seemed out of it, tired, like it felt like she may have fell asleep while dt'ing me. Or she other times it seemed like she just kept taking in my scent. Which was weird as I don't wear cologne. We all got our fetishes so not going to knock on that but it was confusing. Or her BJ was just about feeling good and then she switched it up to something I could barely feel. I don't know if she was trying to edge me or not.

    And when it came time for me to try pleasuring her I got no reactions. Look I am not full of myself, I know there are just some women I can't figure out. But I knew I get her wet, but there was no real body language of this, no moaning, nothing for me to go off of that tells me I am doing right or need to change it up. The only feedback I got was with kissing. And she liked how I kissed. Thats all I got for info. What in the hell am I suppose to do with that? And for the nearly 3 hours we had I did not come once and lost my hardon multiple times.

    This is why it was confusing. We got along great personality wise. As a friend I would have no issue woth hanging with her. But when it came to sex we didn't click at all. Also the age part is not really accurate. She's a couple years older. She's closer to 30 not 25. She let out a few details in one of our many conversations that led to that.

    So menu wise: fiv, fia, daty, kissing, GFE, 69. Could never do actual FS due to her having no soul in it. Never quite got hard enough for it. This was real disappointing for me.

    So for anyone else maybe youll have a better time than I did. One hand I enjoyed her company, on the other we just werent compatible sexually wise.

  7. #2013

    Kayla

    Hey guys any info on this one? She seems to post daily. Looks smokin with a great body. Only has a couple reviews but all positive. Feel free to pm if discretion is preferred. Thanks.

    https://independent.com.philadelphia.listcrawler.com/post/37786804/kayla

  8. #2012
    Quote Originally Posted by WhyKnot1081  [View Original Post]
    I was going to get up with a lady that was in between Delaware and Philly. I think she used to post about being near the airport. Anyway. White chick, Mid 40's I think. Tatted up, sleeves on both arms I think. Used to have kinda short hair and wore glasses in her pics.

    Haven't seen her post lately. Think she used to on list crawler. Just trying to get her info so I can get up with her.
    Are you talking about Mia?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...532/2153017972

  9. #2011

    Can't remember her name.

    I was going to get up with a lady that was in between Delaware and Philly. I think she used to post about being near the airport. Anyway. White chick, Mid 40's I think. Tatted up, sleeves on both arms I think. Used to have kinda short hair and wore glasses in her pics.

    Haven't seen her post lately. Think she used to on list crawler. Just trying to get her info so I can get up with her.

  10. #2010

    Kodak

    She's legit. She used to work the ave and worked for joys companions. I haven't seen her but I have FaceTimed with her when trying to set something up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vitalogy1980  [View Original Post]
    Did you ever end up seeing her, man? She still posts on stg and I've been considering seeing her. Just something about her pics make me wonder. She's goddamn gorgeous. Too gorgeous. I'm not above TOFTT, just curious if you can report. I saw another dude answered you, saying she was cool and used to work the ave. That Really surprised me. She looks like a damn model. Maybe she just really knows how to take pics, haha. I'd be happy if she's anywhere near as hot irl, as long as she has a good attitude. Let us know if you met her, dude.

  11. #2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitalogy1980  [View Original Post]
    Did you ever end up seeing her, man? She still posts on stg and I've been considering seeing her. Just something about her pics make me wonder. She's goddamn gorgeous. Too gorgeous. I'm not above TOFTT, just curious if you can report. I saw another dude answered you, saying she was cool and used to work the ave. That Really surprised me. She looks like a damn model. Maybe she just really knows how to take pics, haha. I'd be happy if she's anywhere near as hot irl, as long as she has a good attitude. Let us know if you met her, dude.
    I too would like info on this girl. Thanks.

  12. #2008

    Kodak stg

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveCoffee2018  [View Original Post]
    Having trouble finding information on kodak, if anyone could give a report or send me a pm about her it would greatly be appreciated.

    http://philadelphia.skipthegames.com...y/314472959857
    Did you ever end up seeing her, man? She still posts on stg and I've been considering seeing her. Just something about her pics make me wonder. She's goddamn gorgeous. Too gorgeous. I'm not above TOFTT, just curious if you can report. I saw another dude answered you, saying she was cool and used to work the ave. That Really surprised me. She looks like a damn model. Maybe she just really knows how to take pics, haha. I'd be happy if she's anywhere near as hot irl, as long as she has a good attitude. Let us know if you met her, dude.

  13. #2007

    Sure

    Quote Originally Posted by MrFrench  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any information about Sophie in Philly:

    https://www.spoiledsophie.com/

    Thanks.
    Don't spend $400 to fk a WG.

  14. #2006

    Sophie

    Does anyone have any information about Sophie in Philly:

    https://www.spoiledsophie.com/

    Thanks.

  15. #2005
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadRooster  [View Original Post]
    1. 5 - HR. She doesn't rush at all.
    Hmm. She is good. But charged me $200 HR and rush out as soon as 1 hr passed. She was started saying $240 for Hr.

    I won't repeat even though she is good looking and good body.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape