Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 399 of 532 FirstFirst ... 299 349 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 449 499 ... LastLast
Results 5,971 to 5,985 of 7974
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2004
    Quote Originally Posted by BobGopal  [View Original Post]
    1. 5 for HH or Hr?
    1. 5 - HR. She doesn't rush at all.

  2. #2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Suckuhh  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this chick from Thotstown?

    http://philadelphia.skipthegames.com...o/980406021391

    Seems pleasant through text but I've seen her do doubles with "Cupcake" who's also from Ptown and that dumb ***** tried to rip me off LOL. Plus I feel like the pics are either fake or way outdated.
    Her prices are kind of steep for Pottstown.

  3. #2002

    Thotstown

    Quote Originally Posted by Suckuhh  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this chick from Thotstown?

    http://philadelphia.skipthegames.com...o/980406021391

    Seems pleasant through text but I've seen her do doubles with "Cupcake" who's also from Ptown and that dumb ***** tried to rip me off LOL. Plus I feel like the pics are either fake or way outdated.
    Seeing a lot of add lately from Pottstown. A bit of a ways to go to TOFTT.

    Chuck Marvel.

  4. #2001

    Favorite Redhead

    Quote Originally Posted by See200  [View Original Post]
    Headed there in a couple weeks and my eye on these. Any intel you can share? Thanks in advance!

    YOU'RE FAVORITE REDHEAD.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...d/082510326775

    Skip ALL the rest, I'm CLEARLY THE BEST.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...t/115919889156

    Rosemary.

    https://adultsearch.com/pennsylvania...scorts/1634933
    Well as she does not entertain AAs she is certainly not my favorite redhead!

  5. #2000

    Rosemary

    Quote Originally Posted by See200  [View Original Post]
    Headed there in a couple weeks and my eye on these. Any intel you can share? Thanks in advance!

    YOU'RE FAVORITE REDHEAD.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...d/082510326775

    Skip ALL the rest, I'm CLEARLY THE BEST.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...t/115919889156

    Rosemary.

    https://adultsearch.com/pennsylvania...scorts/1634933
    Rosemary has a bad review on Babylon. Seems pics are fake too.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...575/5047844172

  6. #1999
    Quote Originally Posted by Suckuhh  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this chick from Thotstown?

    http://philadelphia.skipthegames.com...o/980406021391

    Seems pleasant through text but I've seen her do doubles with "Cupcake" who's also from Ptown and that dumb ***** tried to rip me off LOL. Plus I feel like the pics are either fake or way outdated.
    If she associates with a known thief then why the hell would you waste your time with someone like this? Just saying man.

  7. #1998

    Miley in Pottstown anyone?

    Any info on this chick from Thotstown?

    http://philadelphia.skipthegames.com...o/980406021391

    Seems pleasant through text but I've seen her do doubles with "Cupcake" who's also from Ptown and that dumb ***** tried to rip me off LOL. Plus I feel like the pics are either fake or way outdated.

  8. #1997
    Senior Member


    Posts: 116

    Beth

    Quote Originally Posted by UTRfiend  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her for 1. 2 for the 1/2. Have hit it bb (YMMV) and her BBBJ comes with swallow.
    She claims to have incall options now, any idea what area she is hosting? I've texted twice but didn't get a response.

  9. #1996

    Beth particulars

    Quote Originally Posted by BobGopal  [View Original Post]
    1. 5 for HH or Hr?
    I've seen her for 1. 2 for the 1/2. Have hit it bb (YMMV) and her BBBJ comes with swallow.

  10. #1995

    Visiting in 2 weeks

    Headed there in a couple weeks and my eye on these. Any intel you can share? Thanks in advance!

    YOU'RE FAVORITE REDHEAD.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...d/082510326775

    Skip ALL the rest, I'm CLEARLY THE BEST.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...t/115919889156

    Rosemary.

    https://adultsearch.com/pennsylvania...scorts/1634933

  11. #1994
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadRooster  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I had contacted Beth to see if she would do outcall to my CC hotel where I stay frequently, and she was happy to cum (http://philadelphia.skipthegames.com...y/843470734269).

    Her attitude is awesome, and she kept me informed the whole way into the city.

    She arrived dressed plain which is cool as to not attract unwanted attention. Got to my room, talked very briefly then she started to undress and the fun began. She has a nice body, I personally would have appreciated a shower right before coming, and I'm not saying she is dirty by any stretch, just not freshly showered. Then again, I could have offered for her to use my shower but it was getting late for me.

    None the less, we had a great time & she gives awesome head, and is up for any position you want. The best thing is her attitude, and price = 1.5 for out in the city. Can't beat that combo. Will repeat as.

    Rooster.
    1. 5 for HH or Hr?

  12. #1993
    Quote Originally Posted by Timdirk  [View Original Post]
    There used to be a snow bunny in South Philadelphia. She used to pst in backpage and craigslist. I believe she is still around.
    Thanks, man. I think I've seen her mentioned before. I'll check her out. Really wishing I'd kept my old contacts, but I'd thought I'd retired, haha.

  13. #1992
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadRooster  [View Original Post]
    I believe she lives up in the NE. From what I've seen a lot of these girls do not have their own car so I guess to me it was cool that she came downtown CC to meet me. I'm very hesitant to send Uber's for them as I don't want a paper trail.
    Sorry I forgot to mention BBBJ, and it was fantastic!

  14. #1991
    Quote Originally Posted by JTerry26  [View Original Post]
    You mentioned her traveling into the city. Is she out in the 'burbs somewhere? Covered or BB?
    I believe she lives up in the NE. From what I've seen a lot of these girls do not have their own car so I guess to me it was cool that she came downtown CC to meet me. I'm very hesitant to send Uber's for them as I don't want a paper trail.

  15. #1990

    Anyone Reports on These Two Women?

    Here are two girls from Listcrawler I was wondering about:

    http://escortalligator.com.philadelp...post/37539246/

    https://escortalligator.com.philadel.../37486774/4462

    Has anyone spent time with either of them?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape