High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 540 of 662 FirstFirst ... 40 440 490 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 590 640 ... LastLast
Results 8,086 to 8,100 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1833

    Bella and Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Bella has got to be the worst around. Not worth the $. Bad hygiene talks like a sailor.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/worcester...-2491/1/203704

    Her daughter Kelly is just as bad. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree with these two.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/worcester...-2491/1/203702
    Plus they want 250 for the hr. ! Ah. No thanks.

  2. #1832

    Jamie

    Quote Originally Posted by Cumpumper  [View Original Post]
    I just had another great date with Jamie. The more I cum to see her the more comfortable she gets with me. Best $. 5 I have ever spent was tonight.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...n/494493617756
    I've had my eye on this one for quite some time. Is greek included? Or does she upsell that option?

  3. #1831

    Jamie

    I just had another great date with Jamie. The more I cum to see her the more comfortable she gets with me. Best $. 5 I have ever spent was tonight.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...n/494493617756

  4. #1830

    Alisha

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoThrasher  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if anyone had an experience with Alisha.

    https://hotanddelicious.wixsite.com/alisha
    Search the boards I had one here.

    Boston and Providence boards.

    Visit was above standard AMP's with a beautiful lady HJ unless she is offers more.

  5. #1829

    Bella Framingham not worth it

    Bella has got to be the worst around. Not worth the $. Bad hygiene talks like a sailor.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/worcester...-2491/1/203704

    Her daughter Kelly is just as bad. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree with these two.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/worcester...-2491/1/203702

  6. #1828

    Alisha

    I was wondering if anyone had an experience with Alisha.

    https://hotanddelicious.wixsite.com/alisha

  7. #1827
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBellone  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have info on this one. https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...n/711503201218.
    Pretty certain She's been reviewed here. Just can't remember her name.

  8. #1826
    Quote Originally Posted by CameronMcLon  [View Original Post]
    With experiences with this one? She's been posting forever and I don't think I've ever seen a review! PM if you prefer.

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...e/260415404179
    She is bad news. Full on crackhead, has a very bad experience with her when she was living at the hotel on Lincoln ST. Vag smells like rotten meat and marks all over her body.

  9. #1825

    She hosts in Q-Inn off Lincoln Sq.

    Quote Originally Posted by CameronMcLon  [View Original Post]
    With experiences with this one? She's been posting forever and I don't think I've ever seen a review! PM if you prefer.

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...e/260415404179
    She is legit, a tiny spinner. Bad skin, if you opt for QV she will say only CBJ unless you pay. 4 extra for CFS. Very mechanical I don't recommend.

    Tw.

  10. #1824

    That's that blonde that goes by Lovely.

    She has a couple reports on here from earlier in the year. Go back and do some research, should find it. Think there was talk of her smelling real raunchy down there. Bad smelling vajayjay. And she wasn't worth what she was charging. Bit of a rush, think one of the reviewers said? Don't fully quote me on that part man. LOL. Go back and search for those reports. Then you can read up on her yourself.

  11. #1823

    Any help

    With experiences with this one? She's been posting forever and I don't think I've ever seen a review! PM if you prefer.

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...e/260415404179

  12. #1822

  13. #1821
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  14. #1820
    Quote Originally Posted by DBag39  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her, although we did chat, and she sent me a couple pretty nice pics. I feel like her asking price is a little high for the area.
    Yes definitely high. She sent me some great pics that were tempting but can't overcome the 4 bills. Spoke with her and she sounds very nice as well. I am thinking of letting her know that I have met some on there who I can meet with for half of what she is asking. I wonder if we all did this if she would come down. It seems that 4 bill number is a standard starting asking $ that they are getting from somewhere.

  15. #1819

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomFragment  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure this is the one.
    Haven't seen her, although we did chat, and she sent me a couple pretty nice pics. I feel like her asking price is a little high for the area.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape