Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,321 to 25,335 of 37366
-
10-11-19 23:43 #12046Senior Member

Posts: 1084She's good and reliable. Bigger than pics. Probably 175 pounds. BJ is on point and she will meet you out or sometimes host. I've enjoyed her and wouldn't hesitate to again.
Originally Posted by FnGuy33
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-19 20:50 #12045Senior Member

Posts: 313Not hard to find info on her. She has her name in the ad and a search will give you quite a bit of information.
Originally Posted by FnGuy33
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-19 16:41 #12044Senior Member

Posts: 80She still using the same number? I hit her up but never got a response.
Originally Posted by MarkrMd64
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-19 15:50 #12043Senior Member

Posts: 630Becky
Can you provide some more details? A link to an ad or even better screenshot of the ad, photos? Where did you go to meet her? I assume this is the Becky that had (or may still have) the pink hair.
Originally Posted by VaKid
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
10-11-19 15:50 #12042Regular Member

Posts: 17Happy Hour
Intel about this one.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...o/217914591237
-
10-11-19 12:59 #12041Regular Member

Posts: 24Becky
Hey guys,
I went to see Becky a few days ago. When I walked in two guys stuck my up. I heard her talk in the back. I'm not sure if it's the monkey or bad company. Be careful! She had always been great not sure what happened. I used to see Little Lisa on a regular a white back. Is their any way I can reconnect with her. Stay safe.
-
10-11-19 12:38 #12040Regular Member

Posts: 24Becky
Hey guys,
I used to be on here all the time. I was a regular of Little Lisa. Anyway I caught up with Becky a few days ago. Went to see her got inside and two dudes stuck me up for my money. I heard her in a room talking. Becky has always been amazing. I'm not sure if it's the monkey or bad company. Just be careful. I would like to hook you up with Lisa again if anyone can help. Stay safe.
-
10-11-19 09:59 #12039Senior Member

Posts: 316Ebony UTR
New mom that has been reviewed by Hope1945. Saw her last week and had good BBBJCIM per my request though FS was offered. She is somewhat shy and selfconscious about her new mom body (so be nice). Somewhat limited availability but willing to please. She has given permission for me to share her # but due to an earlier issue with someone, she will want to verify user name from here. She is aware of the site. I will revisit.
-
10-10-19 18:55 #12038Regular Member

Posts: 5Intel
Does anyone have intel on this one http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...c/579126896550.
-
10-10-19 16:02 #12037Regular Member

Posts: 17Downtown
Any info on some gud providers for a QV closer to downtown?
-
10-10-19 15:21 #12036Senior Member

Posts: 116Kathy
Just had another visit with her around lunch time. I must have caught her at a good time the menu was open. I hope I can catch her feeling that way again I will leave it at that. She is posting also if you see the red dress it is today.
-
10-10-19 14:09 #12035Senior Member

Posts: 116Avoid
Tried to set something up with this one and their first response was "wow your married", which I am not, after the hassle of actually trying to get donations rates she wanted a deposit which is a big no from me for any STG princess. After I said I wasn't going to see her, she tried to threaten me by saying she will tell my "wife" that I was a cheater, I laughed and told her to send me a screenshot once she tells my "wife". Obvious scammer so stay away.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...t/515698058078
-
10-10-19 13:10 #12034Senior Member

Posts: 30Maria
PM sent to your inbox.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-19 11:03 #12033Senior Member

Posts: 317Ditto
You get my vote. We all know what they are doing, make three dates and keep one. Just in case the first two are flakes. Somebody had to put up the trust and I think it should be us. We are a band of brothers, we help each other, lets help our providers too.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
Be safe and have fun.
-
10-10-19 10:53 #12032Senior Member

Posts: 342Winter or Maria?
I've been coming across posts mentioning these two women and apparently the superb BJ skills that they have. If any of you fellas who have either of their digits would inbox me with it, I would greatly appreciate it. I would like to see one, if not both this weekend with a review in tail for you guys.










Reply With Quote





