Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,336 to 25,350 of 37358
-
10-09-19 17:47 #12023Senior Member

Posts: 1084Lena / Violet
Had a nice visit at the red roof today. BBBJ was on point.
-
10-09-19 17:20 #12022Senior Member

Posts: 49Jewsee
I've seen her a few times and always been CBJ. She is very nice girl that is a little heavier than she looks in pics but not fat. She has a tight kitty and was worth the QV price for me.
Originally Posted by RichmondGuy4
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-19 13:14 #12021Senior Member

Posts: 192Not for me
She did not for me, but YMMV.
Originally Posted by RichmondGuy4
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-19 12:24 #12020Senior Member

Posts: 94Sydney
Would you happen to have a link?
Originally Posted by Cowboy1966
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-19 12:10 #12019Senior Member

Posts: 94Jewsee
Her ad says BBBJ. So I'm guessing she doesn't do that?
Originally Posted by Blundy2469
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-19 08:59 #12018Senior Member

Posts: 192Jewsee
Had a really nice time with this lady. She has a great rack and always stays in a nice clean room. Damage is a little high in my opinion but sometimes you get what you pay for. Everything was covered but enjoyable. Stay safe.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/096884684535
-
10-08-19 16:46 #12017Senior Member

Posts: 222Re: re: Korrie
She was only doing outs or car dates yesterday.
Originally Posted by Member#3308
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-19 16:38 #12016Senior Member

Posts: 132Re: Korrie
Is she hosting yet or still only outs?
Originally Posted by RichmondVa
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-19 16:03 #12015Senior Member

Posts: 617I would do a little research ahead of time to find a few places along your strolling area. I would not let them pick the spot if it is dark out. You might get a not so nice surprise. Also, spots listed on this sight will only alert LEO.
Originally Posted by Max1986
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-19 15:29 #12014Senior Member

Posts: 373Sweetie
She will be hosting on west broad tomorrow for anyone interested. If you have her number go for it if not sm hit me up dancer with open full menu and awesome body and looks.
-
10-08-19 13:37 #12013Senior Member

Posts: 192Kathy
I just had a really good time with Kathy. I have been trying to get in touch with her for a long time and it didn't work out. Finally things went well. 120 hhr. I showed up and observed her in her car which was pretty weird. Got the room number and went in. Somehow she beet me to the room (thankfully). I was happy with her looks and even though she had a bit of a belly which is usually a big turnoff for me I was happy. She seemed to put some thought in the way she looked and that was appreciated. I was looking for some foreplay and Dfk but that didn't seem to be on the menu. Received a bbj and then things got good. I spent way longer than my allotted time in mush, doggy, cg, rcg. It was fun and I would recommend.
-
10-08-19 12:00 #12012Senior Member

Posts: 116Angie
https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/37606367/
Has anyone seen her? I tried inquiring to see if we could meet but she wants a face picture to book.
-
10-08-19 10:34 #12011Senior Member

Posts: 417So called Stephanie
Chatted a gal named Stephanie. She was really loopy. I asked location and she started texting me asking how far away I was even though she never gave me a location. Then last night under an assumed number she hits me up saying she has my info and is forwarding it to my wife unless I PayPal her $85.
So I got her PayPal info and turned it over to PayPal and told her she was going to jail.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/205779606241
-
10-08-19 08:11 #12010Senior Member

Posts: 222Korrie
After many failed attempts to meet this one, I was finally successful in setting something up and meeting with her yesterday. I was skeptical about all of the super good reviews but will have to say, I am in agreement with most of them. She is hard to get up with but worth the trouble. She is super cute, had a great attitude. Her body is pretty flawless. Nice juicy ass with silky smooth skin and those sexy pouty lips that I like. This is one I will try to make a regular. I liked everything about her. She is one that I would actually hang out with outside of the hobby. She asked that I not share her info so I will respect that. If you have her number and have been unsuccessful in setting something up, I wouldn't stop trying. She is worth the hassle.
-
10-07-19 21:09 #12009Senior Member

Posts: 27Looking for info
I'm staying in quinton va for work. Does any one know of any providers out that way or ones willing to travel? Any info would be greatly appreciated.













Reply With Quote




