Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,976 to 24,990 of 31087
-
10-11-19 12:44 #6112Senior Member

Posts: 279Mind giving us a little more details on Alex, like how was the location, price, etc?
Originally Posted by Yensod
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-19 09:53 #6111Senior Member

Posts: 229Becca contact
704-xxx-9963. I've reached her on this number recently.
Originally Posted by sludgepup
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-19 09:06 #6110Regular Member

Posts: 1First time posting here but decided to give it a shot as I am new to this. I had a dream about Alex yesterday based on this post.
Originally Posted by FrequentFlyer3
[View Original Post]
Alex: https://www.adultlook.com/p/2872527.
She was as mentioned, everything covered and very pleasant to chat with.
-
10-11-19 03:02 #6109Senior Member

Posts: 83Good to know to avoid
Thank you for the info. Interestingly, she never responded via text or call either.
Originally Posted by SocialButtfly
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-19 20:20 #6108Senior Member

Posts: 288She has a few ads with a few numbers. I've had no luck reaching her. Anyone has a good phone number for her?
Originally Posted by JRich5000
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-19 19:37 #6107Regular Member

Posts: 1Quick View Outcall?
I'm in town for a few days and looking for someone who provides quick view outcall services. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!
-
10-10-19 17:29 #6106Regular Member

Posts: 2Becca
I know I'm new but I have frequently visited aforementioned spas and places Becca or Rebecca (name when I 1st met). I haven't kept up with those former or reincarnated places but I keep up her whenever I pass through CLT. I echo what everyone else has said; she is one of if not the best IMO. Can't weigh in on her age but I know she is actually Scottish. Saw her visa. Take good care of this diamond in the rough and be safe out there.
-
10-10-19 16:42 #6105Senior Member

Posts: 42Stephanie
She has left the spa she was working in and is now an independent. I remember reading that someone thought she wasn't into the massage thing but now that she is on her on, I can say things must be totally different. I dreamed she came to see me on an outcall. Showed up looking good, smelling good, and squeeky clean. Had a great attitude and was very fun and engaging from the time she arrived. Pics are very accurate, tall, slim, model type body. Perfect rack if you are into tight and perky. Great CBJ, then several riding positions, doggy, then took a pounding in mish. All I had to do was treat her with respect and she was was totally cool in my dream. I will repeat.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3093124
-
10-10-19 16:10 #6104Senior Member

Posts: 425Red Head
She's been around for several years. Various visits with uncle LEO. Worked at old nice spa location briefly. PIA to get up with. When, and if, you can catch her she can be fun. Nice girl but she has her issues like the majority of them.
Originally Posted by SkierBow78
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-19 16:04 #6103Senior Member

Posts: 425Avoid
She's not new. Been around for years. She cuts her arms. Demons galore. Recent reports of robbing.
Originally Posted by Breitlingb2
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-19 15:30 #6102Senior Member

Posts: 145Session with Riley
Just enjoyed another incredible session with Riley. She gives the best BBBJ in town. She's here until Sunday if anyone else cares to sample her BJ and more. Contact info is still the same as in this old ad. Enjoy!
Jimbo.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/riley-escort-atlanta-235290#erotic.
-
10-10-19 15:08 #6101Senior Member

Posts: 202Lilly's notel
That notel is the worse! At least she isn't off of Glenwood, that place is trouble.
Originally Posted by Mravcapo69
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-19 14:55 #6100Senior Member

Posts: 202Vivian
Legit. She is tall, thick girl, good attitude. I had a blast, but as always YMMV.
Originally Posted by Torrorosso
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-19 14:47 #6099Senior Member

Posts: 83Anyone sampled this yet?
Seems to claim a new girl.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...a/122477079340
-
10-10-19 11:47 #6098Regular Member

Posts: 11Different red head. I went back the last 1.5 yrs looking on the board.
Originally Posted by Concordian1977
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





