Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6103

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by Breitlingb2  [View Original Post]
    She's not new. Been around for years. She cuts her arms. Demons galore. Recent reports of robbing.

  2. #6102

    Session with Riley

    Just enjoyed another incredible session with Riley. She gives the best BBBJ in town. She's here until Sunday if anyone else cares to sample her BJ and more. Contact info is still the same as in this old ad. Enjoy!

    Jimbo.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/riley-escort-atlanta-235290#erotic.

  3. #6101

    Lilly's notel

    Quote Originally Posted by Mravcapo69  [View Original Post]
    Because of positive reviews, I had this dream of visiting Lilly recently. Same location. Reached out to her, she was quick to respond. Few messages later, I was on my way to her place. Sent her couple messages along the way to update ETA. As I got closer, she said, to text her when I pull in the parking lot. So I pulled in, text her, and no response. Waited 5 min. , no response. Waited 10 minutes, sent another text, silence continues. Finally, 30 minutes later, I've sent her the last text letting her know I was leaving. Tried couple my other contacts, none responded. Day goes bye, and 4 hours later, she texts back apologizing, saying that there was uncle LEO roaming the neighborhood. I've seen no signs of it, but I couldn't tell, since I was not there all morning. She said she was available, if I wanted to come back. At this point, I wanted to stick it into something, and I said I was going to be there in 30. I pull in the parking lot, she sends the room #. I drive around the place, and seen this skinny looking dude and an older fat blond coming out of that room. When I was there earlier, I've noticed the same blond, and another black dude coming out of there. I text her back to cancel. I told her too much traffic in the area, I am not comfortable. She texts me back not to worry, it's her cousin and her driver and people form upstairs, and I am thinking I don't want to be part of that block party. She texts back to come in and not to worry, they were leaving. I made couple of rounds, took little time on parking lot, told her I can come in for a quick headache therapy. She said the therapy would be. 80. She is the girl in the pics. She found some protein pressure knobs, which she successfully released. Like the previous report said, she's nice, easy to talk to. Smokes, but didn't experience as much talking. Didn't notice any presence of demons. In a short chit-chat, I pointed out to her that so much traffic in and out, can spook people away. As I was leaving, sure enough, cousin and the driver were back, waiting in front of the door in the car. I was parked in his spot. I didn't like that. I have a stage fright, and the extra audience made me uncomfortable. For that reason alone, I would not repeat. I can't vouch for other skills, but the headache therapy was decent.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...g/122904150810
    That notel is the worse! At least she isn't off of Glenwood, that place is trouble.

  4. #6100

    Vivian

    Quote Originally Posted by Torrorosso  [View Original Post]
    Was considering dreaming with this one this weekend, anyone else see her?

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...o/252803820263
    Legit. She is tall, thick girl, good attitude. I had a blast, but as always YMMV.

  5. #6099

    Anyone sampled this yet?


  6. #6098
    Quote Originally Posted by Concordian1977  [View Original Post]
    I don't want to spread misinformation as I haven't met her, but I seem to recall a lot of negative reviews.
    Different red head. I went back the last 1.5 yrs looking on the board.

  7. #6097

    Could be wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by SkierBow78  [View Original Post]
    Visiting the beautiful city of Charlotte soon and was hoping to get some info on this red head. Looked on this forum and others with no luck. Anyone have any info on her? If not give me your top 3 red heads or spinners! Thanks!

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...s/954765847535
    I don't want to spread misinformation as I haven't met her, but I seem to recall a lot of negative reviews.

  8. #6096

  9. #6095

  10. #6094
    I am a troll that likes to harass other men on sex forums with threatening private messages. Don't bother reading any PM's from me because I'm a keyboard warrior compensating for micro penis syndrome.


    Posts: 132
    Quote Originally Posted by FrequentFlyer3  [View Original Post]
    Anyone?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2946011

    Alex: https://www.adultlook.com/p/2872527.

    I have seen this one. She was OK. Covered everything. Nice ass. Very chatty.
    There is an advanced search option on the top right. Use it, it's your friend.

  11. #6093
    Quote Originally Posted by FrequentFlyer3  [View Original Post]
    Anyone?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2946011

    Alex: https://www.adultlook.com/p/2872527.

    I have seen this one. She was OK. Covered everything. Nice ass. Very chatty.
    You will likely find 20+ reviews on her in this forum.

  12. #6092

    Red head spinner

    Visiting the beautiful city of Charlotte soon and was hoping to get some info on this red head. Looked on this forum and others with no luck. Anyone have any info on her? If not give me your top 3 red heads or spinners! Thanks!

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...s/954765847535

  13. #6091

    Indigo Skye

    Anyone?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2946011

    Alex: https://www.adultlook.com/p/2872527.

    I have seen this one. She was OK. Covered everything. Nice ass. Very chatty.

  14. #6090

    Lily

    Because of positive reviews, I had this dream of visiting Lilly recently. Same location. Reached out to her, she was quick to respond. Few messages later, I was on my way to her place. Sent her couple messages along the way to update ETA. As I got closer, she said, to text her when I pull in the parking lot. So I pulled in, text her, and no response. Waited 5 min. , no response. Waited 10 minutes, sent another text, silence continues. Finally, 30 minutes later, I've sent her the last text letting her know I was leaving. Tried couple my other contacts, none responded. Day goes bye, and 4 hours later, she texts back apologizing, saying that there was uncle LEO roaming the neighborhood. I've seen no signs of it, but I couldn't tell, since I was not there all morning. She said she was available, if I wanted to come back. At this point, I wanted to stick it into something, and I said I was going to be there in 30. I pull in the parking lot, she sends the room #. I drive around the place, and seen this skinny looking dude and an older fat blond coming out of that room. When I was there earlier, I've noticed the same blond, and another black dude coming out of there. I text her back to cancel. I told her too much traffic in the area, I am not comfortable. She texts me back not to worry, it's her cousin and her driver and people form upstairs, and I am thinking I don't want to be part of that block party. She texts back to come in and not to worry, they were leaving. I made couple of rounds, took little time on parking lot, told her I can come in for a quick headache therapy. She said the therapy would be. 80. She is the girl in the pics. She found some protein pressure knobs, which she successfully released. Like the previous report said, she's nice, easy to talk to. Smokes, but didn't experience as much talking. Didn't notice any presence of demons. In a short chit-chat, I pointed out to her that so much traffic in and out, can spook people away. As I was leaving, sure enough, cousin and the driver were back, waiting in front of the door in the car. I was parked in his spot. I didn't like that. I have a stage fright, and the extra audience made me uncomfortable. For that reason alone, I would not repeat. I can't vouch for other skills, but the headache therapy was decent.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...g/122904150810

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsinatl67  [View Original Post]
    I recently saw Lilly at a notel near the airport. She was nice to me and accommodating to what I was looking for, nice attitude, and quite polite in texting, phone and in person. She is tiny, maybe 5'3" at best, everything is tight and just like the photos, and nips like grapes. The third photo is exactly what she looks like. Lives in the eastern part of the state so just comes up a bit and leaves. She said she may leave this week, maybe.

    DFK, BBBJCIM, CFS. Rode asian CG to completion. 80/$.3/$$ I had a good time and will repeat, if just for the BJ. Though I don't like that notel after dark.

    CONS: She is a smoker and was smoking when I walked in, fail. She put it out quickly though. I think she may have been trying to hide the green smoke. Never meet her before, but she was going a mile a second the whole time, so I don't know if that is her way or not.

    PRO: Good BJ skills and really got into the ride.

    Thanks for the referral CLT Guy!

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...g/122904150810

  15. #6089

    Vivian

    Was considering dreaming with this one this weekend, anyone else see her?

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...o/252803820263

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape