Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,991 to 25,005 of 30307
-
10-10-19 20:20 #5317Senior Member

Posts: 288She has a few ads with a few numbers. I've had no luck reaching her. Anyone has a good phone number for her?
Originally Posted by JRich5000
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-19 19:37 #5316Regular Member

Posts: 1Quick View Outcall?
I'm in town for a few days and looking for someone who provides quick view outcall services. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!
-
10-10-19 17:29 #5315Regular Member

Posts: 2Becca
I know I'm new but I have frequently visited aforementioned spas and places Becca or Rebecca (name when I 1st met). I haven't kept up with those former or reincarnated places but I keep up her whenever I pass through CLT. I echo what everyone else has said; she is one of if not the best IMO. Can't weigh in on her age but I know she is actually Scottish. Saw her visa. Take good care of this diamond in the rough and be safe out there.
-
10-10-19 16:42 #5314Senior Member

Posts: 42Stephanie
She has left the spa she was working in and is now an independent. I remember reading that someone thought she wasn't into the massage thing but now that she is on her on, I can say things must be totally different. I dreamed she came to see me on an outcall. Showed up looking good, smelling good, and squeeky clean. Had a great attitude and was very fun and engaging from the time she arrived. Pics are very accurate, tall, slim, model type body. Perfect rack if you are into tight and perky. Great CBJ, then several riding positions, doggy, then took a pounding in mish. All I had to do was treat her with respect and she was was totally cool in my dream. I will repeat.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3093124
-
10-10-19 16:10 #5313Senior Member

Posts: 425Red Head
She's been around for several years. Various visits with uncle LEO. Worked at old nice spa location briefly. PIA to get up with. When, and if, you can catch her she can be fun. Nice girl but she has her issues like the majority of them.
Originally Posted by SkierBow78
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-19 16:04 #5312Senior Member

Posts: 425Avoid
She's not new. Been around for years. She cuts her arms. Demons galore. Recent reports of robbing.
Originally Posted by Breitlingb2
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-19 15:30 #5311Senior Member

Posts: 145Session with Riley
Just enjoyed another incredible session with Riley. She gives the best BBBJ in town. She's here until Sunday if anyone else cares to sample her BJ and more. Contact info is still the same as in this old ad. Enjoy!
Jimbo.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/riley-escort-atlanta-235290#erotic.
-
10-10-19 15:08 #5310Senior Member

Posts: 202Lilly's notel
That notel is the worse! At least she isn't off of Glenwood, that place is trouble.
Originally Posted by Mravcapo69
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-19 14:55 #5309Senior Member

Posts: 202Vivian
Legit. She is tall, thick girl, good attitude. I had a blast, but as always YMMV.
Originally Posted by Torrorosso
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-19 14:47 #5308Senior Member

Posts: 83Anyone sampled this yet?
Seems to claim a new girl.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...a/122477079340
-
10-10-19 11:47 #5307Regular Member

Posts: 11Different red head. I went back the last 1.5 yrs looking on the board.
Originally Posted by Concordian1977
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-19 10:57 #5306Senior Member

Posts: 214Could be wrong
I don't want to spread misinformation as I haven't met her, but I seem to recall a lot of negative reviews.
Originally Posted by SkierBow78
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-19 10:49 #5305Senior Member

Posts: 237Anyone have any info on this gal?
http://greensboro.skipthegames.com/f...o/844341972519
-
10-10-19 10:44 #5304Senior Member

Posts: 237Anyone have any info on this gal?
http://greensboro.skipthegames.com/f...o/844341972519
-
10-10-19 10:25 #5303I am a troll that likes to harass other men on sex forums with threatening private messages. Don't bother reading any PM's from me because I'm a keyboard warrior compensating for micro penis syndrome.

Posts: 132There is an advanced search option on the top right. Use it, it's your friend.
Originally Posted by FrequentFlyer3
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





