Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12026

    Boose

    Was on a hiatus for a good while. But here goes a recent dream I had. If you like petite women, she definitely has the ideal body (she has a habit, but there aren't any indicators on her body). A very feisty personality, I must say, although I didn't mind it one bit. She has a guy friend who lingers around also, but don't mind him, he posed no problem and left when it was necessary. Dream was. 6 for qv. BBJ was average, only lasted until I got up and transition into doggie. That was okay. Stayed in that position until I finished. The overall dream was average. Cool chick though. If I visit again it will be because of her personality and looks versus the actual performance itself to be honest.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...g/178505627856

  2. #12025

    Brothers in arms

    We try to keep a good standing with the girls that are good at what they do but they will not stay around if people make appt and don't show up or make a appt and call them 4 hours later and say they're not gone make it. We got to at least respect they're time, because nine times out of ten this they full time job and we don't need a few dick heads fucking it up for everyone.

    Stay safe and happy hunting.

  3. #12024

    Any Intel?

    Anyone had the pleasure of dreaming?

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/834030141097

  4. #12023

    Lena / Violet

    Had a nice visit at the red roof today. BBBJ was on point.

  5. #12022

    Jewsee

    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondGuy4  [View Original Post]
    Her ad says BBBJ. So I'm guessing she doesn't do that?
    I've seen her a few times and always been CBJ. She is very nice girl that is a little heavier than she looks in pics but not fat. She has a tight kitty and was worth the QV price for me.

  6. #12021

    Not for me

    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondGuy4  [View Original Post]
    Her ad says BBBJ. So I'm guessing she doesn't do that?
    She did not for me, but YMMV.

  7. #12020

    Sydney

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy1966  [View Original Post]
    Caught my eye been wanting to try just wondering if TGTBT. I did search found nothing apologies if I overlooked. Thanks for any intel.
    Would you happen to have a link?

  8. #12019

    Jewsee

    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    Had a really nice time with this lady. She has a great rack and always stays in a nice clean room. Damage is a little high in my opinion but sometimes you get what you pay for. Everything was covered but enjoyable. Stay safe.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/096884684535
    Her ad says BBBJ. So I'm guessing she doesn't do that?

  9. #12018

    Jewsee

    Had a really nice time with this lady. She has a great rack and always stays in a nice clean room. Damage is a little high in my opinion but sometimes you get what you pay for. Everything was covered but enjoyable. Stay safe.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/096884684535

  10. #12017

    Re: re: Korrie

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#3308  [View Original Post]
    Is she hosting yet or still only outs?
    She was only doing outs or car dates yesterday.

  11. #12016

    Re: Korrie

    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondVa  [View Original Post]
    After many failed attempts to meet this one, I was finally successful in setting something up and meeting with her yesterday. I was skeptical about all of the super good reviews but will have to say, I am in agreement with most of them. She is hard to get up with but worth the trouble. She is super cute, had a great attitude. Her body is pretty flawless. Nice juicy ass with silky smooth skin and those sexy pouty lips that I like. This is one I will try to make a regular. I liked everything about her. She is one that I would actually hang out with outside of the hobby. She asked that I not share her info so I will respect that. If you have her number and have been unsuccessful in setting something up, I wouldn't stop trying. She is worth the hassle.
    Is she hosting yet or still only outs?

  12. #12015
    Quote Originally Posted by Max1986  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell where there are good spots for car dates or any tips. I have never done car dates. Appreciate any advice or recommended areas. Thanks in advance!
    I would do a little research ahead of time to find a few places along your strolling area. I would not let them pick the spot if it is dark out. You might get a not so nice surprise. Also, spots listed on this sight will only alert LEO.

  13. #12014

    Sweetie

    She will be hosting on west broad tomorrow for anyone interested. If you have her number go for it if not sm hit me up dancer with open full menu and awesome body and looks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 24587.jpg‎   24580.jpg‎   24585.jpg‎   24583.jpg‎  

  14. #12013

    Kathy

    I just had a really good time with Kathy. I have been trying to get in touch with her for a long time and it didn't work out. Finally things went well. 120 hhr. I showed up and observed her in her car which was pretty weird. Got the room number and went in. Somehow she beet me to the room (thankfully). I was happy with her looks and even though she had a bit of a belly which is usually a big turnoff for me I was happy. She seemed to put some thought in the way she looked and that was appreciated. I was looking for some foreplay and Dfk but that didn't seem to be on the menu. Received a bbj and then things got good. I spent way longer than my allotted time in mush, doggy, cg, rcg. It was fun and I would recommend.

  15. #12012

    Angie

    https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/37606367/

    Has anyone seen her? I tried inquiring to see if we could meet but she wants a face picture to book.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape