Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,381 to 25,395 of 37360
-
10-04-19 17:12 #11980Senior Member

Posts: 192Jewish playmate
Just had a poor experience with this chick. She was a complete introvert. I'm not crazy about all the lights on and the TV blaring. Probably should've left in the first 10 seconds but I stayed. Immediately went for the cover and wanted to climb on top. No BJ no Intro. She had a very nice rack and a great ass however attitude made me lose the mood. She was riding me and I got sick of looking at her angry face so I asked her to flip. When she did I noticed she was experiencing her time of month. I am pretty sure our personalities did not click. YMMV.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...a/024368713146
-
10-04-19 15:19 #11979Senior Member

Posts: 581Lindsay. You may want to look elsewhere!
I saw her a couple of times last year and everything was good but saw her again last week and things have gone dramatically downhill. She looks haggard and mic performance was disappointing and worst yet was the smell down below. I tried to ignore it and plow through but couldn't and so I left before my quick visit was up. So I would pass and look for other options.
Originally Posted by Xfunrvax
[View Original Post]
Just my opinion!
-
10-04-19 15:17 #11978Senior Member

Posts: 491Beckie
So I'm a little disappointed. I had plans to see Beckie earlier this week. Unfortunately something came up so I had to cancel last minute. Sent her a message 30 mins before the time. She never responded. Next day she send me a message so I'm thinking we're going to try and set a new appt. Then she goes silent. I tried repeatedly but to no avail. I hear she's in the Midlo area and I was down there Thu night, still couldn't get her to respond. I always enjoyed my time with her and a little disappointed that over a cancellation, I'm cut off. She even claims she remembers me from the past. Moving on I guess.
Stay Safe.
RR.
-
10-04-19 15:13 #11977Senior Member

Posts: 50Ashley
Are you asking about the one from Seeking?
Originally Posted by HookinUp
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-19 14:43 #11976Banned Member

Posts: 90Sydney MILF on stg. Any intel.
Caught my eye been wanting to try just wondering if TGTBT. I did search found nothing apologies if I overlooked. Thanks for any intel.
-
10-04-19 14:28 #11975Senior Member

Posts: 184Ashleys
Then which one is gymnist Ashley. She used to be my go to fir a long time until her number changed and she disappeared.
Originally Posted by OldSalt93
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-19 10:54 #11974Senior Member

Posts: 40I will second JJD's comment. I've seen ZaSu several times. Always a wonderful time.
Originally Posted by Jjd53
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-19 10:51 #11973Senior Member

Posts: 40Like ZaSu, Jillian also lets you record the session.
Originally Posted by EBob1111
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-19 10:08 #11972Senior Member

Posts: 438Ashley 4 and.
I've seen Ashley P. Several times before she quit or went away for the state sponsored vacation.
Originally Posted by VAGuy13
[View Original Post]
Only went for the bbbbjcim and swallow car dates which were great.
She was too skinny for me to consider FS.
I'd love to have seen her before losing so much weight or now that she's gained weight.
I'd say she's definitely out of the game. Too bad, she was beautiful.
Kryss is very cute without make up and provides great service. She could probably pull in higher donations if she chose to dress up and wear make up, etc.
Recent Kathy dresses up and looks good with a nice tan to go with it. Great service & will wear lingerie at your request.
-
10-04-19 09:57 #11971Senior Member

Posts: 438Vary
Car date spots are going to vary because of where you pick up the provider.
Originally Posted by Max1986
[View Original Post]
The providers know the good spots. Ask them when you pick them up.
-
10-04-19 09:02 #11970Senior Member

Posts: 100Maddy
Not sure if she still in the game per say. She has a few regulars she sees I was seeing her since she got out, but something's happened so I don't see her any more. I miss L,hopefully she won't be gone long.
Originally Posted by AmpLove
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-19 07:58 #11969Senior Member

Posts: 124Maddy
Is the 23 yo Maddy still in the game? I saw her with her friend about 2 years back.
Originally Posted by FitzHugh
[View Original Post]
Safe hunting.
-
10-04-19 03:26 #11968Senior Member

Posts: 144Visiting RVA
Hello, everyone. I'm going to be visiting Richmond, and hope you guys can give some recommendations. All ages, ethnicities, and bodies are fine. All I'm looking for are ladies who are legit, who require under $$ for an hour of their day (multi hr deals are a plus), and no issues with pimps or demons. If they have demons, at least have them functionally under control and aren't high when you've met them. Details are cool, but I'd just like to know I'm not going to get robbed, she's not going to be rocked out of her mind, and that I won't be spending quality time with my uncle. If you want to PM more info than just an ad link to your suggestion, that's welcome, but I don't expect you to.
Is Lynn still around? I've tried getting a hold of her the last few times I was up there and couldn't reach her.
Be safe out there.
Wycked.
-
10-04-19 03:20 #11967Senior Member

Posts: 138Lyndsey
Where does she advertise? Not bringing up anything on my end.
Originally Posted by OldSalt93
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-19 01:56 #11966Senior Member

Posts: 201Perfect
Now THIS is exactly what I needed. Thanks for the breakdown. And as far as #4, she is definitely out of the game. She moved but comes back to visit sometimes. Her man got locked up so no telling if she may venture back into the game at some point. Keeping my fingers crossed, but not holding my breath.
Originally Posted by OldSalt93
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






