Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12016

    Re: Korrie

    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondVa  [View Original Post]
    After many failed attempts to meet this one, I was finally successful in setting something up and meeting with her yesterday. I was skeptical about all of the super good reviews but will have to say, I am in agreement with most of them. She is hard to get up with but worth the trouble. She is super cute, had a great attitude. Her body is pretty flawless. Nice juicy ass with silky smooth skin and those sexy pouty lips that I like. This is one I will try to make a regular. I liked everything about her. She is one that I would actually hang out with outside of the hobby. She asked that I not share her info so I will respect that. If you have her number and have been unsuccessful in setting something up, I wouldn't stop trying. She is worth the hassle.
    Is she hosting yet or still only outs?

  2. #12015
    Quote Originally Posted by Max1986  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell where there are good spots for car dates or any tips. I have never done car dates. Appreciate any advice or recommended areas. Thanks in advance!
    I would do a little research ahead of time to find a few places along your strolling area. I would not let them pick the spot if it is dark out. You might get a not so nice surprise. Also, spots listed on this sight will only alert LEO.

  3. #12014

    Sweetie

    She will be hosting on west broad tomorrow for anyone interested. If you have her number go for it if not sm hit me up dancer with open full menu and awesome body and looks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 24587.jpg‎   24580.jpg‎   24585.jpg‎   24583.jpg‎  

  4. #12013

    Kathy

    I just had a really good time with Kathy. I have been trying to get in touch with her for a long time and it didn't work out. Finally things went well. 120 hhr. I showed up and observed her in her car which was pretty weird. Got the room number and went in. Somehow she beet me to the room (thankfully). I was happy with her looks and even though she had a bit of a belly which is usually a big turnoff for me I was happy. She seemed to put some thought in the way she looked and that was appreciated. I was looking for some foreplay and Dfk but that didn't seem to be on the menu. Received a bbj and then things got good. I spent way longer than my allotted time in mush, doggy, cg, rcg. It was fun and I would recommend.

  5. #12012

    Angie

    https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/37606367/

    Has anyone seen her? I tried inquiring to see if we could meet but she wants a face picture to book.

  6. #12011

    So called Stephanie

    Chatted a gal named Stephanie. She was really loopy. I asked location and she started texting me asking how far away I was even though she never gave me a location. Then last night under an assumed number she hits me up saying she has my info and is forwarding it to my wife unless I PayPal her $85.

    So I got her PayPal info and turned it over to PayPal and told her she was going to jail.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/205779606241

  7. #12010

    Korrie

    After many failed attempts to meet this one, I was finally successful in setting something up and meeting with her yesterday. I was skeptical about all of the super good reviews but will have to say, I am in agreement with most of them. She is hard to get up with but worth the trouble. She is super cute, had a great attitude. Her body is pretty flawless. Nice juicy ass with silky smooth skin and those sexy pouty lips that I like. This is one I will try to make a regular. I liked everything about her. She is one that I would actually hang out with outside of the hobby. She asked that I not share her info so I will respect that. If you have her number and have been unsuccessful in setting something up, I wouldn't stop trying. She is worth the hassle.

  8. #12009

    Looking for info

    I'm staying in quinton va for work. Does any one know of any providers out that way or ones willing to travel? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

  9. #12008

    Kathy's info

    Have a nice UTR to share if anyone wants to share Kathy's digits with me via PM.

  10. #12007

    Paola

    Met with Paola last week. Damage 350. Started with lackluster BBBJ. After a few minutes switched to cowgirl then reverse cowgirl. Tight kitty. After several minutes switched to mush Firth's finish.

    Body 10.

    Mic 5.

    Overall not a bad experience.

  11. #12006

    Kathy

    Finally had time to catch up with her today. As advertised and gorgeous tanned body. I love when they keep themselves up. Will repeat often. If you have not seen her give her a try.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CC49CCF3-F3EA-4C4E-BA68-C6DD907BDBCE.jpg‎  

  12. #12005

    Foxy

    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if she back from vacation and working again?
    LOL she called me yesterday, according to her vacation ends 11/7 and she's getting back with the husband. LOL. I will take that with a grain of salt especially when she said I want to see you when I get out. LOL.

  13. #12004

    Down hill for sure

    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    Going downhill. Drove to her place on a weeknight last week. Not that late, about 9:30 pm. Get ten minutes away and she doesn't respond to text or call. 25 minutes later she calls and says she fell asleep at a friends house.

    Seems like her service is getting worse over time.
    Saw her last week. House was worse than ever little dog sh## everywhere and definitely not on her A game. I think I am done with her until something changes.

  14. #12003

    Tiphany aka Foxey

    Does anyone know if she back from vacation and working again?

  15. #12002

    Doubles

    Does anyone know of a couple girls that enjoy doubles?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape