Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,336 to 25,350 of 37361
-
10-10-19 10:32 #12026Senior Member

Posts: 342Boose
Was on a hiatus for a good while. But here goes a recent dream I had. If you like petite women, she definitely has the ideal body (she has a habit, but there aren't any indicators on her body). A very feisty personality, I must say, although I didn't mind it one bit. She has a guy friend who lingers around also, but don't mind him, he posed no problem and left when it was necessary. Dream was. 6 for qv. BBJ was average, only lasted until I got up and transition into doggie. That was okay. Stayed in that position until I finished. The overall dream was average. Cool chick though. If I visit again it will be because of her personality and looks versus the actual performance itself to be honest.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...g/178505627856
-
10-09-19 23:23 #12025Senior Member

Posts: 580Brothers in arms
We try to keep a good standing with the girls that are good at what they do but they will not stay around if people make appt and don't show up or make a appt and call them 4 hours later and say they're not gone make it. We got to at least respect they're time, because nine times out of ten this they full time job and we don't need a few dick heads fucking it up for everyone.
Stay safe and happy hunting.
-
10-09-19 20:27 #12024Regular Member

Posts: 8Any Intel?
Anyone had the pleasure of dreaming?
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/834030141097
-
10-09-19 17:47 #12023Senior Member

Posts: 1084Lena / Violet
Had a nice visit at the red roof today. BBBJ was on point.
-
10-09-19 17:20 #12022Senior Member

Posts: 49Jewsee
I've seen her a few times and always been CBJ. She is very nice girl that is a little heavier than she looks in pics but not fat. She has a tight kitty and was worth the QV price for me.
Originally Posted by RichmondGuy4
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-19 13:14 #12021Senior Member

Posts: 192Not for me
She did not for me, but YMMV.
Originally Posted by RichmondGuy4
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-19 12:24 #12020Senior Member

Posts: 94Sydney
Would you happen to have a link?
Originally Posted by Cowboy1966
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-19 12:10 #12019Senior Member

Posts: 94Jewsee
Her ad says BBBJ. So I'm guessing she doesn't do that?
Originally Posted by Blundy2469
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-19 08:59 #12018Senior Member

Posts: 192Jewsee
Had a really nice time with this lady. She has a great rack and always stays in a nice clean room. Damage is a little high in my opinion but sometimes you get what you pay for. Everything was covered but enjoyable. Stay safe.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/096884684535
-
10-08-19 16:46 #12017Senior Member

Posts: 222Re: re: Korrie
She was only doing outs or car dates yesterday.
Originally Posted by Member#3308
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-19 16:38 #12016Senior Member

Posts: 132Re: Korrie
Is she hosting yet or still only outs?
Originally Posted by RichmondVa
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-19 16:03 #12015Senior Member

Posts: 617I would do a little research ahead of time to find a few places along your strolling area. I would not let them pick the spot if it is dark out. You might get a not so nice surprise. Also, spots listed on this sight will only alert LEO.
Originally Posted by Max1986
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-19 15:29 #12014Senior Member

Posts: 373Sweetie
She will be hosting on west broad tomorrow for anyone interested. If you have her number go for it if not sm hit me up dancer with open full menu and awesome body and looks.
-
10-08-19 13:37 #12013Senior Member

Posts: 192Kathy
I just had a really good time with Kathy. I have been trying to get in touch with her for a long time and it didn't work out. Finally things went well. 120 hhr. I showed up and observed her in her car which was pretty weird. Got the room number and went in. Somehow she beet me to the room (thankfully). I was happy with her looks and even though she had a bit of a belly which is usually a big turnoff for me I was happy. She seemed to put some thought in the way she looked and that was appreciated. I was looking for some foreplay and Dfk but that didn't seem to be on the menu. Received a bbj and then things got good. I spent way longer than my allotted time in mush, doggy, cg, rcg. It was fun and I would recommend.
-
10-08-19 12:00 #12012Senior Member

Posts: 116Angie
https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/37606367/
Has anyone seen her? I tried inquiring to see if we could meet but she wants a face picture to book.












Reply With Quote





