Thread: Rants Opinions and Totally Pointless Bullshit
+
Add Report
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1694
-
10-12-19 08:38 #659

Posts: 2981I concur. Trimmed and landing strips are great!
Originally Posted by Lemonader
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-19 03:22 #658Senior Member

Posts: 47She was good with the BBBJ tho LOL.
Originally Posted by GreyDaddyInTN
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-19 17:49 #657Senior Member

Posts: 508Bush
I have ran across a few in the last year. Landing strips actually but certainly enough to remind me of back in the day.
-
10-08-19 17:48 #656

Posts: 2981Trim at least.
Yeah I like some hair letting me know it's a woman not a little girl.
Originally Posted by RickForFun1
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-19 16:12 #655Senior Member

Posts: 793Love Both
I also miss tan lines and a good Bush.
Originally Posted by BlackHawk101
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-19 15:22 #654Senior Member

Posts: 156This is gold LMAO "I will start 3rd world war".
Originally Posted by Zallab
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-19 11:45 #653Senior Member

Posts: 189Looks like you struck a nerve. LMFAO.
Originally Posted by Zallab
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-19 10:51 #652Senior Member

Posts: 185S78 comedy
So this is the message (S78/ bigman40/ whatever new account he opens) sent me:
What's up mother fucker.
What the damn fucking problem you have with me.
1st.
Idk who are you.
2nd let me fucking alone.
3rd if you don't stop fuck me up here.
I'm promese you.
I will start 3rd world war.
Seems like he is very upset that he keeps getting called out on his BS. Oh well, I found it entertaining so I thought I would share.
-
10-07-19 12:37 #651Senior Member

Posts: 439I love tan lines
I love the tan lines, but I can do without the Bush. I like it nice and smooth down there.
Originally Posted by TrekOCLV
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-19 12:28 #650Banned Member

Posts: 555Nope
Those are my favorite. But I'm older too.
Originally Posted by BlackHawk101
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-19 12:25 #649Senior Member

Posts: 196You're Not Alone.
But then again it might be because I'm a "mature" old fart myself. Love the "retro" look!
Originally Posted by BlackHawk101
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-19 10:57 #648

Posts: 2981Old farts
Am I the only one who missed Tan lines and a nice Bush? LOL.
-
10-02-19 20:11 #647Senior Member

Posts: 87Little head, not the big one
I'll have to admit that I've had similar situations where something didn't seem *quite* right, but the small head was in overdrive mode. It's happened a time or five.
Originally Posted by DBlock615
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-19 06:17 #646Senior Member

Posts: 47I know but we made an agreement earlier that day and her phone was off and she gave me the address and I showed up and the dude told me she was there so I don't know what I was thinking at the moment but I was like okay but as long as the deal was done and the provider was there I was like okay and I know how these dudes are on a street level so I know how to move if anything else funny will occur but I try to avoid that route in most cases but I guess I took that chance and everything pan out okay. But I tried to take the avoidable route most times but I guess my third leg had some type of advantage of my thought process LOL.
Originally Posted by DomDraper
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-19 14:58 #645Senior Member

Posts: 439Wow man
Must have been really needing it to risk going into a house with all those people around. And on top of that to pay her pimp a cover charge to get in the room? We've all needed to release some tension. But I would not be able to even get it up with all that going on to begin with.
Originally Posted by DBlock615
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





